Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23234 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxenomy:
Whatever you think and feel is not our concern, but I want to let you know that we are leaving for good and the earlier you people start adjusting to that reality, the better for you.

You have reprimanded him enough, Nwanne... Pls appreciate him for rare this post.... this is part of what is keeping Nigeria down. Oppressed and subdued people have been refused to voice out their complain. When a bolder people wants to take a stand against evil, both the master nd the slaves will gleefully try to put them down... nd to know that the oppressed will be praying silently that their salvation should come even by any means... that's the situation we find ourselves in Nigeria.

He must have insulted Igbos in time past... but he has changed... I found it hard to believe Nnamdi Kanu called Lagos, seat of darkness... but after the support he has gotten from fayose, Fani Kayode nd other yorubas, i believe he is viewing thing differently. I just believe he is undergoing reformation nd re-strategizing... don't make friends your enemies, it doesn't help.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

The site is no more different than Nigeria itself.

If not checked, it will kill the site, like you rightly pointed out.

Imagine being banned for two months, as if I killed someone.

I'm only here because of the members of this forum. Otherwise, I'm an active member at Quora and Reddit. Not to mention XDA developers.

There, you get to hold quality conversations without thoughts of victimisation.

But with this being the most popular Nigerian outlet at this time, it's difficult to stay away.

But then, they must remember that every dog has its day. You don't stay up for too long by offending members or bossing them around.

What was your offence sef? And do u know of any other Nigerian site with quality conversation going on?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
vicadex07:

Malton

This is what gberra was trying to tell you...

IPOBSs are arrogant ingrates. See how this one I quoted is trying to misjudge your altruistic intentions?

That's why Yorubas find it difficult to align with them because it will always end up in insults... Smh

Gerrout, u guys are master at divide nd rule, you want d enmity to continue. Dark nd dank hearts. U gain nothing from this step hurting tactics...i don't support IPOB but when they re-strategiez, dey will get more darling across nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
gberra:
Malton don buy market grin grin grin

Finally his Igbo supporters has arrived in their thousands, go and hide ur face in shame... Very soon we will be seeing more of this offline from notable leaders too. Justice must prevail

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

What was your offence sef? And do u know of any other Nigerian site with quality conversation going on?

The alternate handle you quoted has been banned too.

But I can tell you the reason.

Some Hausa guy quoted and threatened to visit chaos on Plateau State if Plateau people fail to deport the Igbos - even if it means them fighting Plateau people ten times over. The guy then referred to Malton as an infidel.

Malton afterwards replied, "animal, missed the zoo?" That was what got him banned.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

I'm busy in other. threads so I will let you go with your self-deceit. I'm happy that you agree with me that your soldiers killed their men and raped their women during the biafran war and that is why they are all coming out to deny being part of your enslavement plans

Keep believing all those lies manufactured from ur mosque nd fura de nunu joints... If you sincerely want to know the truth, u know what to do... By the way, what is ur source, let us trade it openly... Victory of lies over truth can't be forever.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
boostdom:
Malton, focus on your thread. By engaging some of these people, you play a direct role in derailing your thread. You can tell at first glance that they suffer from cognitive dissonance and lack the capacity to objectively criticise dialectical reasoning.

It is naive to not know that this forum actively attempts to shape narratives and that they silence dissenting opinion.

Anyone who silences contrary opinion is unlearned and lacks critical thinking.

Malton1. Listen to this wonderful piece of advice. I was about to tell you same thing. Don't waste your time, energy and intelligence engaging average morons.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:

Malton1. Listen to this wonderful piece of advice. I was about to tell you same thing. Don't waste your time, energy and intelligence engaging average morons.

Malton1 has been banned for ten years for keeping an alternate handle. Till 2027. grin

I guess you know how I know all these.

Coded things.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

Some Hausa guy quoted and threatened to visit chaos on Plateau State if Plateau people fail to deport the Igbos - even if it means them fighting Plateau people ten times over. The guy then referred to Malton as an infidel.

Malton afterwards replied, "animal, missed the zoo?" That was what got him banned.

You mean Malton1 alternate handle is banned as well?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:

You mean Malton1 alternate handle is banned as well?

Yes, it has been banned as well.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

Malton1 has been banned for ten years for keeping an alternate handle. Till 2027.

How do you get to know? Am curious. This is serious!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
I like intelligent people. By the way, am a genius myself.
Coptic. Help me edit my other post you have quoted above. I have modified it.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:
Coded tinz! I like intelligent people. By the way, am a genius myself.
@Coptic. Help me edit my other post you have quoted above. I have modified it.

Of course you are. I could tell this from the first comment you made on this thread.

Thanks, boss.

Done, sir.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mujtahida:

That's one big big problem in this country. There's so much ignorance about the geography, history and ethnic configuration of this country. Those in the North are ignorant of the Ethnic make up of the south and vice versa.

The North is as ethnically diverse as the south perhaps even more especially in plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa and kaduna States.

Do you know that in the main North they have other ethnic groups that are not Hausa/Fulani even though Hausa is like a lingua franca over much of the North?(infact Hausa is spoken all over West Africa including Ghana up to Senegal)
Do you know that the 'real' hausas the maguzzawas in Katsina state are predominantly Christians as are the Zurus of Kebbi state?

It is this collective ignorance that is the basis for so much of the misunderstanding, conflict and disharmony in Nigeria. When you hear that Ibrahim Saleh has been appointed as a minister you'd automatically think an Hausa man has been appointed meanwhile that person might be a Tangale Christian from Gombe state or Kushi Christian from Bauchi State. A Southerner who has experience of the North will think differently from one who has none and vice versa.

Let's try to acquaint ourselves with this. I even go as far as learning about all the capitals of African, European and South American countries. How much more my own country. Cheers
thats the more reason HISTORY should be brought back to classrooms. all citizens should be entitled quality proper education.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

Of course you are. I could tell this from the first comment you made on this thread.

Thanks, boss.

Done, sir.

That's great! Sharp sharp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Okoyiboz3: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

The mods are biased and they aren't even hiding it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

True talk. And that day could come sooner than expected.

More so, Seun needs to critically assess people before making them mods.

That was how I met some guy, a very young boy with youthful exuberance showing in almost all of his conducts.

He told me he was a mod in one of the sections on nairaland. Then I asked when he became a mod, and he answered "five years ago." Boy was 19 at the time of my asking. You can imagine.

While age doesn't indicate how old or youngminded someone is, I believe a 14 old kid has a lot to learn before being tasked with such responsibility.

Since then, I don't get surprised whenever these mods act all vindictive and immature.
no wonder.....kai smh.
i am thinking of deactivating now.

if he can be allegedly careless, and this biased, i wonder what he will do with our login details, passwords and other privacy info when the highest bidder comes for them.

the afforementioned data are all in a database.
dangerous.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by ioreth69(f): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2017
aumeehn:
And who are you to decide what is going to happen in jos, Ji mana gafara ka bani wuri banda cika baki a internet babu abinda zaka iya, su waye 'yayan baki a jos? Mtsw typical Arnen jos!
wetin dis wan dey yarn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings / IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.