Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23241 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Emusan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

It's better to name names than wield blades.

The labelling of Plateau people as "onye hausa" by some of them has not killed any Plateau man and can be excused as of ignorance.

The killing of Plateau people by your lands grabbing kinsmen, however, cannot be excused for any reason.

And for the record, you, Hausa/Fulani, will leave first before even a spoon owned by an Igbo person departs this state.

Nonsense!

Had it been I've not lived in Jos before I'd have said you're lying.

The truth some of my Yoruba people on Nairaland who haven't been to the north before didn't know is that Yoruba and Igbo in Northern parts of Nigeria are more united than coexistence of Yoruba and Igbo in Lagos.

because Yoruba and Igbo are a prey to a northerner devil who sees blood shield as joy. That's why I'm very sorry for those who think if this ultimatum is actually carried out it'll only affect the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Hmm. But I have always wondered; why is it that even with all these killings btw the Hausas and the middle-belters we don't see so much online hatred btw them in contrast to the hatred Southerners show themselves even though they hardly ever fight themselves?

That's because the people are quite religious, Christian or Muslim.

They think that a spirit of unforgiveness complicates and compromises their daily walk with God.

The mutual suspicion is there, but nobody holds onto grudge for too long. So they rather not discuss it at all.

With time, even the suspicion wanes and things get back to normal again.

I think they've lived that way for so long that it has become the normal thing.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Hmm. But I have always wondered; why is it that even with all these killings btw the Hausas and the middle-belters we don't see so much online hatred btw them in contrast to the hatred Southerners show themselves even though they hardly ever fight themselves?

This is a very good observation. I will try to answer it in a very simple way. 48 LAWS OF POWER by Robert Greene, LAW 3 says "Conceal Your Intentions". It is very bad, shameful & disgusting for people to publicly display hatred. Ability to control, manage or manipulate emotions is a sign of wisdom which is a function of learning & maturity. It d4 follows dat, inability to do the aforementioned 3 things, terribly expose one's level of daftness, ineptitude & mental disability. Hence, the advice, "Do not wash your dirty linen in the public". These are words of wisdom, but fools & ignoramuses will never pause to reflect on them. It is dangerous & disgusting to show open hatred. I wl luv to cont frm here.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

That's because the people are quite religious, Christian or Muslim.

They think that a spirit of unforgiveness complicates and compromises their daily walk with God.

The mutual suspicion is there, but nobody holds onto grudge for too long. So they rather not discuss it at all.

With time, even the suspicion wanes and things get back to normal again.

I think they've lived that way for so long that it has become the normal thing.

Hmm. This is interesting but pple for south go dey abuse each other on Nairaland even though they are cool in real life.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gravas:

This is a very good observation. I will try to answer it in a very simple way. 48 LAWS OF POWER by Robert Greene, LAW 3 says "Conceal Your Intentions". It is very bad, shameful & disgusting for people to publicly display hatred. Ability to control, manage or manipulate emotions is a sign of wisdom which is a function of learning & maturity. It d4 follows dat, inability to do the aforementioned 3 things, terribly expose one's level of daftness, ineptitude & mental disability. Hence, the advice, "Do not wash your dirty linen in the public". These are words of wisdom, but fools & ignoramuses will never pause to reflect on them. It is dangerous & disgusting to show open hatred. I wl luv to cont frm here.

Lol. Southerners are very guilty of this. They talk too much without calculations or intentions. We tend to be so emotional that we sometimes work against our interest. Someone reading Yoruba and Igbo fight here might ask " what is in contention" but in reality the two groups have similar interest and in Nigeria. They allow useless emotions override their thoughts. That is why Aboki call them educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. Southerners are very guilty of this. They talk too much without calculations or intentions. We tend to be so emotional that we sometimes work against our interest. Someone reading Yoruba and Igbo fight here might ask " what is in contention" but in reality the two groups have similar interest and in Nigeria. They allow useless emotions override their thoughts. That is why Aboki call them educated illiterates.

That's it!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by kc2hansome(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
why didn't this make FP.

I checked and it didn't make FP
correct me if I'm wrong though.

this is fishy. sides seem to already have been taken on this issue in this "seem to be" neutral forum if u ask me .... sadwhy didn't this make FP.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
kc2hansome:
why didn't this make FP.

I checked and it didn't make FP
correct me if I'm wrong though.

this is fishy. sides seem to already have been taken on this issue in this "seem to be" neutral forum if u ask me .... sadwhy didn't this make FP.

It is very unfortunate! The OP and myself copied the Mods but nothing has been done. Well.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gravas:

It is very unfortunate! The OP and myself copied the Mods but nothing has been done. Well.

Thank you, bro.

There seems to be a gang up, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:

Thank you, bro.

There seems to be a gang up, no doubt.

And i hv discovered just now that, some of my posts on this particular thread hv bn deleted. This thread is supposed to be on fp!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gravas:

And i hv discovered just now that, some of my posts on this particular thread hv bn deleted. This thread is supposed to be on fp!

I noticed the exact same thing.

To think your post did not contain anything to warrant hiding.

It's a shame the way this platform is being run.

They are gradually destroying this forum with their unwarranted bans and deletions.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:

I notice the exact same thing.

To think your post did not contain anything to warrant hiding.

It's a shame the way this platform is being run.

They are gradually destroying this forum with their unwarranted bans and deletions.

I hereby call on the Mod(s) who has/have hidden my posts, to check them very well and tell me if they contain anything that warrant hiding.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
@Malton. I sight u. We are lamenting on some issues here.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gravas:

I hereby call on the Mod(s) who has/have hidden my posts, to check them very well and tell me if they contain anything that warrant hiding.

For where.

They will never do that. Just let it pass.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:

For where.

They will never do that. Just let it pass.

But sometimes i see despicable comments on NL Forum hanging forever. Not just fair.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by kc2hansome(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
I've seen irrelevant things make FP these days.

Animals etc.
This topic is FP material it's over qualified. i don't know the data they consider to push things to the FP Sha. But studying some like for Like, this one should have made FP even B4 the 1st 10 comments.

Aliezwel Sha. we are watching.
A thread of 2010 lera made FP in 2017. so let's siddon dey look.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:
@Malton. I sight u. We are lamenting on some issues here.

He's been banned for two months, so cannot comment.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
kc2hansome:
I've seen irrelevant things make FP these days.

Animals etc.
This topic is FP material it's over qualified. i don't know the data they consider to push things to the FP Sha. But studying some like for Like, this one should have made FP even B4 the 1st 10 comments.

Aliezwel Sha. we are watching.
A thread of 2010 lera made FP in 2017. so let's siddon dey look.

Nairaland doesn't care so much about the quality of a writeup or what it represents.

They didn't like this thread so much that they hid it initially. It took the calling out of the mods by some members before they restored it.

Sometimes, I wonder what this forum stands for.

It's anything goes, here.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=malton post=57297015]

I wish you good luck. [/quote bro am igbo stay in kaduna i understand you well guy you are quoting may not be igbo some tribe i dont want to mention name is using igbo name or saying to cause problem i have so many friends from your state we know our enemy who there are not your guys i have girl friends from kaduna here and her father was killed in his farm last month by herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

You mean Malton hs bn banned? Chei! Mo ti lo oh.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:

I mean it o, boss.

There's no justice even on this board. Nairaland is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by naijagobetter(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton:

Thank God, I got a brother here to attest to this fact.

@ the emboldened, that's the spirit, bro. We are the northern Christian's first line of defence and shall remain so until the end. We are too bold to crouch down in fear. Have never, and shall never.

Nobody can chase our own out of our lands. Lailai!
99 percent of middlebeltrs are wth u cos u spoke our mind!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by naijagobetter(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Unimaginable123:
who in his right senses, tribe apart, will prefer hausa-fulani to igbo?
only a sick fool olodo thy call them
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
naijagobetter:
99 percent of middlebeltrs are wth u cos u spoke our mind!

Thank you, bro.

We shall continue to let them know this.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:

Malton is back, bro.

They can't silence the resilience.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

For 2 years, this malton has been dishing out anti-igbo dirges and has been receiving cheers... only today that he recanted, he has been banned. truly nairaland is like islam, you can never quit in peace. Seun nd his co-travellers tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

For 2 years, this malton has been dishing out anti-igbo dirges and has been receiving cheers... only today that he recanted, he has been banned. truly nairaland is like islam, you can never quit in peace. nd his co-travellers tongue tongue tongue

Hehe. See u.

I never dissed the Igbo race.

My fight was against Ipob and other separatists.

I was fighting for my country, as a patriot.

But truly, you can only be on this forum for so long without receiving ban, provided you support Igbo in any way.

I have been noticing this for a long time now.

Mailed the mods, but the wouldn't even reply. Had to create a new account.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

Hehe. See u.

I never dissed the Igbo race.

My fight was against Ipob and other separatists.

I was fighting for my country, as a patriot.

But truly, you can only be on this forum for so long without receiving ban, provided you support Igbo in any way.

I have been noticing this for a long time now.

Mailed the mods, but the wouldn't even reply. Had to create a new account.

The mods have been pushing anti-Igbo and Biafra to the front but refuse to push those favouring the Igbo. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

The mods have been pushing anti-Igbo and Biafra to the front but refuse to push those favouring the Igbo. Na wa o.

And that's setting a bad precedence.

A forum like this should have a nationalistic outlook, no matter what.

But for where.

They'd rather do as they please. I wonder if platforms like reddit got to where they are by acting this way.

They even hid the topic initially. It took the efforts of various members who called out the mods to restore it.

I doubt they'll want to push it to the fp.

That's their problem sha.

They can do whatever they like.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by HammerEvery(f): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
gberra:
Malton, Enjoy your fame while it last.You've given some people a reason to be hopeful. It can't come better in comforting the foul-mouthedly disgusting reprobates who are famous for causing nuisance everywhere they go.
Hope you'd learn from the experience of the North & SW before giving them a yard or two.

I'd be here to watch& laugh at you when this bunch of undeserving scums pull out their fangs at you...

Ewedu muslim logic! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

And that's setting a bad precedence.

A forum like this should have a nationalistic outlook, no matter what.

But for where.

They'd rather do as they please. I wonder if platforms like reddit got to where they are by acting this way.

They even hid the topic initially. It took the efforts of various members who called out the mods to restore it.

I doubt they'll want to push it to the fp.

That's their problem sha.

They can do whatever they like.

They are only killing their site. They first allowed tribalism by not deleting comments and banning regularly now they want to bring partiality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.