Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Food Stuff Market - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Food Stuff Market (1566 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Food Stuff Market by Emempaul(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
d evening every one my name is Emem Paul. Many know me for my ads on cassava cultivation as well as the plantain city project Ogun state

Thus time I am trying to create something the will ease nairalanders on a busy schedule get wat they want in terms of food stuff delivered y their door step or to the closest busstop

I call it THE FOOD STUFF COMMODITY MARKET

Now how does it work,?

its simple
I am located along idiroko border axis which gives access ti the local markets that sell around the area every 4 days. That's talking about koko market, Ihumbo market sabo market Owode market etc

Every market days prices of major food stuffs will be posted here for comparison

u pick wat u want place ur order pay and allow 72hrs for delivery.

we also do way bill for people in far distance like kano Abuja port Harcourt, calabar, Ibadan e
t.c

Did I hear someone say how do I know u are not a scam?

Well u don't. But I have my integrity to protect and I value dat above quick wealth. Secondly I am yet to be call a fraud on this platform or anywere which means I am doing something right

how do I know dat my goods will be complete and of good quality?

on delivery u inspect to make sure all u ordered is complete and every shortaged is explained beyound reasonable doubt and or money refunded for the shortage

remember to add transport fare for delivery of ur goods. The transport fare must commensurate with the quantity of goods bought and distance covered to delivery

what are my charges?

20 percent of every full purchase

u can call me ur personal market shopper cos a happy costumer will always call back again

for further information call or WhatsApp me on 09064443828

Start placing ur otders now
Re: The Food Stuff Market by Emempaul(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Current price of commodity from around owode market/idiroko axis 14/06/17

1. Foreign rice (agric& aroso,) 15500

2. 25liter palm oil 12.5k

3. 25liter g/oil 14.5k

**4. 22 paint rubber Garri ijebu 17k

**5. 24 paint rubber Garri ijebu 19.5k

**6. 22 paint rubber Garri egba 17k

**7. 24 paint rubber Garri egba 19.5k

**8. 18 paint rubber Garri Igbo (yellow) 16k

**9. 24.5 paint rubber Garri Igbo 21k

10. P/oil 10litre keg 4.7k

11. p/oil 1 bottle 400

12. various types of seasoning and spices from salt Maggi cubes knor cubes vedan ajinomoto thyme curry,spices n condiment e.t.c

13. fresh fruit and crops in season golden melon, water melon, fresh corn etc

14. freshly prepared fufu

15. Freshly harvested Vegetables like shoko, tete, ewedu, ugu, water leaf

** have 500 bag and nylon

Valid as at today 14th June 2017 but have no control over the next four days

delivery now available to Ibadan Lagos,PH, calabar, Akwa-Ibom

transport not included as quantity of goods ordered determines the cost of transportation

My charges are 20 percent of total goods bought

for further information call or WhatsApp me on 09064443828
Re: The Food Stuff Market by Emempaul(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Current updated price of commodity from around ihumbo market/idiroko axis 14/06/17

1. Foreign rice (agric& aroso,) 15500

2. 25liter palm oil 12.5k

3. 25liter g/oil 14.5k

**4. 22 paint rubber Garri ijebu 15k

**5. 24 paint rubber Garri ijebu 17.5k

**6. 22 paint rubber Garri egba 15k

**7. 24 paint rubber Garri egba 17.5k

**8. 18 paint rubber Garri Igbo (yellow)

**9. 24.5 paint rubber Garri Igbo 20k

10. P/oil 10litre keg 5.3k(@350 per bottle)

11. p/oil 1 bottle 350

12. various types of seasoning and spices from salt Maggi cubes knor cubes vedan ajinomoto thyme curry,spices n condiment e.t.c

13. fresh fruit and crops in season golden melon, water melon, fresh corn etc

14. freshly prepared fufu

15. Freshly harvested Vegetables like shoko, tete, ewedu, ugu, water leaf

** have 500 bag and nylon

Valid as at today 14th June 2017 but have no control over the next four days

delivery now available to Ibadan Lagos,PH, calabar, Akwa-Ibom

transport not included as quantity of goods ordered determines the cost of transportation

Terms and Conditions
Option A
( Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan only)

1. My charges are 30 percent of total goods bought

2. I will be responsible for the transportation the nearest convinent bus stop or park

3. I will also be responsible for the bagging and/or kegging

4. Minimum purchase order 50,000

Option B
(Open to all Location)

1. My charges are 10 percent of total goods purchased

2. I will not be responsible for transportation nor bagging or kegging

3. No minimum order

Transport cost from factory to:-

1. Ibadan 3k per bag
2. Lagos
agege 2.5k,

Oshodi - 3k

mile 2, ketu,mile 12,
Ikorodu - 3.5k per
bag

3. Port Harcourt,
ABUJA, Akwa-Ibom
6k per bag

Please note that

1. this price include transport directly from the various local factories in interior villages to parks in various parts of Lagos for onward transportation to u.

2. Applicable to 1 to 3 bags only. The more bags u buy the lesser the cost of transportation

For further information call or WhatsApp Emempaul on 09064443828
Re: The Food Stuff Market by TRADEFAIRng(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

(1) (Reply)

10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day / Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” / What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.