Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,178 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? (1567 Views)

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by drcast(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2020
https://bimberbuzz.com/what-foods-are-absolutely-delicious-but-are-a-pain-in-the-ass-to-eat/

Hmm...mangoes? Maybe a little especially to clean up with all the teeth thing

2 Likes

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by bukatyne(f): 10:42pm On May 09, 2020
1. Sharwama
2. Amala, Ewedu & Gbegiri
3. Okro soup
4. Swallow in parties.
5. Party meat well spiced and not prepared soft angry

Will be back if I think of more.

3 Likes

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by LadySarah: 10:44pm On May 09, 2020
Kpomo, the atakata elo type.

3 Likes

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2020
I have no problem eating anything in public.
The only problem I have is with spoons.
I'm left-handed, so, to handle spoon for public na war.

BTW, is mango a food or fruit?

1 Like

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 09, 2020
Hmm, so far for me, i think its milk from soft b**bs
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by bjprodint(f): 11:14pm On May 09, 2020
muscles of meat,"ishan eran"

1 Like

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:17pm On May 09, 2020
bjprodint:
muscles of meat,"ishan eran"
True that.
If you dare struggle with it in public, It'd turn you to " Omo olodun yera wo".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Yuceeluv(f): 12:57am On May 10, 2020
roasted corn, when it gets cold but still sweet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Nobody: 1:44am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
I have no problem eating anything in public.
The only problem I have is with spoons.
I'm left-handed, so, to handle spoon for public na war.

BTW, is mango a food or fruit?

Hi Susan...

Fancy seeing you here... smiley

Mango is both (and the best of the latter).

It's been a minute, shall we catch up?
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 10, 2020
Roasted corn,
Bony meat
Roasted unripe plantain,
Bubble gum....
The list is endless
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by khatea: 8:55am On May 10, 2020
drcast:

https://bimberbuzz.com/what-foods-are-absolutely-delicious-but-are-a-pain-in-the-ass-to-eat/

Hmm...mangoes? Maybe a little especially to clean up with all the teeth thing

Hint: Just chew gum after eating d mangoes, d flesh will come out of their hiding places without stress grin
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2020
topcatking:

Hi Susan...

Fancy seeing you here... smiley

Mango is both (and the best of the latter).

It's been a minute, shall we catch up?
Hello, Susan.......
I think you have me confused with someone else.
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Heloct(f): 11:43am On May 10, 2020
Strong meat in parties.

Just like a punishment.
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
I like left-handed girls.
I'm ambidextrous. Let's hook up.
Kindly send me a mail kiss
You're here, too? cheesy
Mira is a lesbian.
I don't do lesbians. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by sisisioge: 11:49am On May 10, 2020
Fried bony fish like tilapia
Hot Peppered grilled fish
Smoked yam and palm oil sauce.

Chineke o..I'm hungry again grin

1 Like

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
forget about the Moniker.
It's a diary and besides I'm a male.
Don't take moniker serious.
In nairaland there are numerous great personalities on this forum but do have weird monikers. Cos they have weird and absurd monikers doesn't mean they're absurd in life.
Moreover there is something vital I need from you cool
Okay.
How may I be of help?
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Jentle244: 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
For fruits:
Mango
Sugar cane

For food:
Okra soup
Shawarma
Kpomo(spiced)
Muscled meat...

Remembered one time I went to a wedding, my own youth Pastor's wedding that we all joined to coordinate, decorations, cleaning etc. Even followed to share drinks.

Las Las food no reach me and my guys, I vex Sha, after telling the bride's mum...she say rice don finish but semo and egusi soup dey. Have to accept cause at all at all bad pass.

Tried the meat, very tough, chewed and chewed as if I be goat chewing the cud.

I vex swallow am, the meat hook me for throat. Bad market...I just maintain.... my guy come dey ask me if I don chop...see me dey nod like lizard...I could not talk.

Until my guy discovered and laugh the hell out of me...since then I eat b4 going for a wedding or I zero my mind say food no go reach me
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
Jentle244:
For fruits:
Mango
Sugar cane

For food:
Okra soup
Shawarma
Kpomo(spiced)
Muscled meat...

Remembered one time I went to a wedding, my own youth Pastor's wedding that we all joined to coordinate, decorations, cleaning etc. Even followed to share drinks.

Las Las food no reach me and my guys, I vex Sha, after telling the bride's mum...she say rice don finish but semo and egusi soup dey. Have to accept cause at all at all bad pass.

Tried the meat, very tough, chewed and chewed as if I be goat chewing the cud.

I vex swallow am, the meat hook me for throat. Bad market...I just maintain.... my guy come dey ask me if I don chop...see me dey nod like lizard...I could not talk.

Until my guy discovered and laugh the hell out of me...since then I eat b4 going for a wedding or I zero my mind say food no go reach me
Muscled meat is not for the "faint-hearted". It takes the strongest of men to "defeat" it in public. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
it's sensitive and kinda confidentiality and I'd like us to discuss it via the email platform
Ovoko! cheesy
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
translation pls
Never mind.
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Hello, Susan....... I think you have me confused with someone else.

As well, I might have..
My apologies.
You bear a striking resemblance to someone...i.. Liked.
If you aren't married, wanna be friends?
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by ibkayee(f): 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
Shaki
Shawarma
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:33pm On May 10, 2020
topcatking:

As well, I might have..

My apologies.

You bear a striking resemblance to someone...i.. Liked.

If you aren't married, wanna be friends?
Making friends with people who confuse me with their "friends" is how I spend my pastime. cheesy
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Making friends with people who confuse me with their "friends" is how I spend my pastime. cheesy

Color me pleased.

I'll send a dm
Re: What Foods Are Absolutely Delicious, But Are A Pain In The Ass To Eat? by veave(f): 8:06am On May 11, 2020
Nothing actually because I no get shame grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted / Mother Inlaw? / Name You Can't Give Ur Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.