Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year (568 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by tk4rd: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2017
My name is Chaline.
Please vote for me for the Miss Jetset Magazine Cover for the Year.
You can vote by clicking on the link (CHALINE) below, and logging in to your Facebook account.
CHALINE
You have one free vote everyday for the next seven days.
That means, you can vote once every 24 hours for the next seven days.
To view my full description and profile, click here https://www.jetsetmag.com/model-search/2017/chaline-anarado
Thanks.
Please show me some love.
I will represent Nigeria very well
Re: Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2017
You got my vote. You see, I love clicking on links to vote for people who I don't know, who I have never met, and who I don't give a fork about. It makes me feel so happy and it's such a valuable use of my time. In fact, this is why I created a NL account. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:
You got my vote. You see, I love voting for people who I dont know, who I have never met, and who I don't give a fork about. It makes me feel so happy and it's such a valuable use of my time. smiley
That's how you voted Buhari and got us into mess. Smh

1 Like

Re: Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That's how you voted Buhari and got us into mess. Smh

Who is Buhari? Is there also a link to vote for him? Please send me the link so that I will click on it and vote for him. Voting for random people who I don't care about is my favorite activity.

4 Likes

Re: Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:

Who is Buhari? Is there also a link to vote for him? Please send me the link so that I will click on it and vote for him. Voting for random people who I don't care about is my favorite activity.

Re: Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Seriously dude??
Re: Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year by tk4rd: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:
You got my vote. You see, I love clicking on links to vote for people who I don't know, who I have never met, and who I don't give a fork about. It makes me feel so happy and it's such a valuable use of my time. In fact, this is why I created a NL account. smiley
This made me laugh out so loud, and I just woke some sleeping dudes here

(1) (Reply)

Nice Guy Ready To Settle Down / 5 Relationship Killers And How To Avoid Them / Know Your Partners’ Health Status Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.