Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? (41312 Views)

Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by millionaireman: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2017
dataking:

Dont be sarcastic around fools. You dont want to have them beating their chests unnecessarily. They like to daydream on alternate facts. Trump people.

Wanna reap where you did not sow. Vulture people.

If they abandon those properties for you, before long, the properties shall decay, because you have no means to maintain them. The value of landed property depends on the caliber and purchasing power of the population chasing after the property. Simple Economics, you people have no idea..
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by JikanBaura(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2017
:-D also their is One Igbo supermarket near my house... will acclaim it as mine.. no I will probably sell it.. God my dream of becoming a Millionaire will soon come true... so soon.. congratulate me with a like.. nairalanda :-D

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by logica(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin He doesnt know Biafra is not a member of ECOWAS
LMAO. He assumes it is automatic once you are in West Africa. Even Morocco had to beg and beg to join. Nigeria will not allow them join for another 200 years if at all. Oops, I just gave them another hint.

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

Dream on! You cant eat your cake and have it. look at what is happening between Britain and EU....and these are supposedly law abiding rule of law people.
I said Igbos are ready to lose all their properties to Yorubas....and Hausas.....I didn't argue that, read my comment again.

I am only reminding you Yorubas jubilating ahead of your inheritance of Igbo people's properties that the properties will become worthless after Igbos exit Nigeria and Nigeria breaks up. Population will drop drastically in Lagos.....commercial activities will drop drastically in Lagos too. So houses for rent will be much more than people buoyant enough to pay their rent....which means there will be lots of empty mansions of Igbos inherited by Yoruba people (who plan to inherit Igbo properties).

See, my family have mansions...I mean, my father built a big house in my village, and also virtually every of my sibling have big mansions in my village but guess what Nobody is living in those houses...some have been taken over by grasses and household animals....we can't rent them cos nobody has money in my village to rent such big houses....so those mansions are kind of worthless in the village....same is going to happen to the houses Igbos will abandon in Lagos, and other parts of Nigeria.

What makes a house have value is the population and the commercial activities in the area it is built, not just how big the house is.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by millionaireman: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2017
JikanBaura:
:-D also their is One Igbo supermarket near my house... will acclaim it as mine.. no I will probably sell it.. God my dream of becoming a Millionaire will soon come true... so soon.. congratulate me with a like.. nairalanda :-D

When you sell it, you go abroad and squander the money, or remain in Nigeria and squander it in hotels with underage girls; not that you can sustain any business with the proceeds..

What a childish blackmail on Biafra.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by dataking: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2017
millionaireman:

Wanna reap where you did not sow. Vulture people.

If they abandon those properties for you, before long, the properties shall decay, because you have no means to maintain them. The value of landed property depends on the caliber and purchasing power of the population chasing after the property. Simple Economics, you people have no idea..

Last time i checked, there are over 15 ibo tenants in my fathers houses. So, your leaving Nigeria if of no benefit to me. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Aragon: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2017
SaviTar:

bla bla bla....i'm very sure people said the same thing about Singapore when they secceeded from Malaysia..and Czech after breaking from Slovakia,and also all the states that broke away from USSR....go and study them.
Most of these countries had to leave their properties behind but today they are smiling because they were able to turn nothing into something.
Are we not Igbos...the people that were given 20 pounds after civil war....we now own estates and properties everywhere in Nigeria.
Give an igbo man a bush filled with nothing but grass....he will cut the grass and sell it to cattle rearers and livestock keepers...by the time you come back...the igboman already has a house and he is building another one.
Igbos are the best survivors.
We know how to turn something out of nothing.
During the war USA,UK,USSR and major world powers sided with Nigeria.....Biafra mined crude oil and built their own weapons....they held Nigeria to war and it lasted 3 years even tho Nigeria had so much support from world powers.
Igbos have potential....it's in our blood but Nigeria is holding us back.
During the war Biafra was called Japan of Africa because of our technogical advancements.
Never doubt the capalities of an Igbo.....throw him out on the street with nothing and later you'll find him driving a car.

Yes my Igbo brother. Nobody can take that fighting Spirit or hustling gifts from you. But you are getting so many things wrong! I reside in Europe and you cant compare Europe to even Nigeria not to talk of a Country that will start from scratch... Todays internet youths that are so much in a hurry to make Money and are ready to do anything including Rituals and Drugs is not same as the Ojukwu,s Biafra era. If not well Managed War can even break out. Everyday I see Igbos saying they don't Trust each others etc... Biafra is not a Magic that will suddenly change people overnight. The Billionaires will unite and even your Nnamdi Kanu will be taken out overnight. I mean imagine him running things and being in charge of things when there are Billionaires.... It doesn't happen anywhere in the world. The Rich rule and Control the world. As much as I might wish it for you, Biafra is now a bad Dream. I mean why are the Igbo politicians not even fixing their States? They will suddenly change cos they have a new name?
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by millionaireman: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2017
humilitypays:
I said Igbos are ready to lose all their properties to Yorubas....and Hausas.....I didn't argue that, read my comment again.

I am only reminding you Yorubas jubilating ahead of your inheritance of Igbo people's properties that the properties will become worthless after Igbos exit Nigeria and Nigeria breaks up. Population will drop drastically in Lagos.....commercial activities will drop drastically in Lagos too. So houses for rent will be much more than people buoyant enough to pay their rent....which means there will be lots of empty massions of Igbos inherited by Yoruba people who plan to inherit Igbo properties.

See, my family have mansions...I mean, my father built a big house in my village, and also virtually every of my sibling have big mansions in my village but guess what Nobody is living in those houses...some have been taken over by grasses and household animals....we can't rent them cos nobody has money in my village to rent such big houses....so those mansions are kind of worthless in the village....same is going to happen to the houses Igbos will abandon in Lagos, and other parts of Nigeria.

What makes a house have value is the population and the commercial activities in the area it is built, not just how big the house is.

In 1970, Igbo had no property.

Rebuilding sky scrappers in Igbo/Biafra like the Japanese started doing after WW2 is it. Let them eat abandoned landed property of the Igbo. I have two in Lagos.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by millionaireman: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Aragon:

Yes my Igbo brother. Nobody can take that fighting Spirit or hustling gifts from you. But you are getting so many things wrong! I reside in Europe and you cant compare Europe to even Nigeria not to talk of a Country that will start from scratch... Todays internet youths that are so much in a hurry to make Money and are ready to do anything including Rituals and Drugs is not same as the Ojukwu,s Biafra era. If not well Managed War can even break out. Everyday I see Igbos saying they don't Trust each others etc... Biafra is not a Magic that will suddenly change people overnight. The Billionaires will unite and even your Nnamdi Kanu will be taken out overnight. I mean imagine him running things and being in charge of things when there are Billionaires.... It doesn't happen anywhere in the world. The Rich rule and Control the world. As much as I might wish it for you, Biafra is now a bad Dream. I mean why are the Igbo politicians not even fixing their States? They will suddenly change cos they have a new name?

Prophet of DOOM? Fear Monger?? Why didn't your governors in your region fix your state before you start to ask of Igbo governors?
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2017
What Yorubas and Northerners are supposed to be discussing is a way to ameliorate the effects of decades of marginalization of Igbo, one of the biggest tribe in Nigeria, and not threatening Igbos with what they would lose or gain.....Igbo people are determined to leave Nigeria irrespective of the losses or gains.....they don't care about the losses ahead, they believe they will survive just like they survived after the 3-year civil war backed by Britain which won't happen again because Britain now is under fire in their own house to think of helping another nation to fight.

It is shameful that Yoruba youths and Northern youths will shamelessly and ignorantly brag that: AN IGBO MAN WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA, and they don't feel bad when they say that....they don't even study history when they open their mouths to blab that nonsense.....Whiteman said same about black men in United States.....UK never knew they would be relegated to the backyard of global economy and politics to the extent that their words no longer hold ground again.....who ever believed that China will be the economy leader of the world today some decades back

Be careful what you say....nature and God can use your words against you to shut you up!

Hausa man cannot explain how Goodluck Jonathan, a half-Igbo man rose to become the president of Nigeria under their watch....so who are you guys to authoritatively open your wide mouths to say AN IGBO MAN WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA, and you still expect Igbos to enjoy staying in same country with you scornful people Nature is watching, just a matter of time....you will get your surprises if you don't retrace your fowl steps soonest angry

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2017
`

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2017
LOL, I just dey laugh at the gullibility of these ppl.
If dem lucky dem fit comot waka with their properties on top of their flattened heads. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Benekruku(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2017
JikanBaura:

congratulations in advance!
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

I have said it over and over again Biafra is not going to happen but hypothetically if it did

1. a 10m property suddenly for example will suddenly be worth say 5m or even 3m so the man who buys if at that price is not going to ask for rent based on the 10m former value.

2. Sw will be a better place to live, Lagos will return to the tranquility that existed before the influx as all the Se deserted their region.

3. We will regain control of our schools and our values. There are stories of Ibos and their children in our elite primary schools having birthday parties for children and handing out Ipads and expensive gifts to show off, that's not how we raise our children. There's a lot to be said for regaining our way of life, our values that you cannot put a price on.

4. After any divorce things get messy, vacuums are created ...but guess what? They get filled eventually!!!!!

i can go on and on. I have said this before, this is not about money or inheriting property but if you asked the average Nigerian the choice, he would overwhelmingly vote to kick the ibos out of Nigeria and give them their own country. Ibos are the only tribe in the country that are universally disliked....it's the way you always try and impose yourself and your ways on others and you are never satisfied.
Amen, of course we wish Southwest (Yorubas), North and any other region that remains after Biafra leaves success.

We really hope to see a better independent nations after Nigeria breaks up. We are not asking to leave Nigeria because we want Yoruba or Hausas or any other tribe to die or vanish, nope....we want to leave so that everyone can have peace, live in peace, respect and succeed at their own pace.

Nigeria deserves to break up so every tribe or region that genuinely desires to stand alone as their own independent country or nation can do so and have their own peace and prosperity without being usurped or marginalized by other tribes.

If Niger Delta decides to be their own nation, that's awesome....they are our most beloved brother in this entity called Nigeria....we will be glad to share same nation with them as independent region but united by a central government, but if they wish to stand on their own, we welcome and support that.

All we want is peace and progress for all regions. Enough of the unnecessary killings, burning of houses, invasion of people's farmlands, murdering of innocent people in the name of religion and what have you, we Igbos hate killings and blood spilling...we value life....we value properties....we love peace and development.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by gowaga68: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2017
What a thread.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by famosh: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2017
And all citizens of the potopoto republic enrolled in Nigerian universities will begin to pay foreign student fee. For example, in unilag, them go begin pay like $8,000 per year for tuition. How about that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by dinggle: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2017
These idiots are bent on holding biafrans to ransom because they know what is to come. So what if Lagos takes the properties of Igbos? What shall it profit a Biafran to allow their children and grand children to suffer in the hands of Nigeria because of properties in the North and West? Biafra will have a system to deal with lost properties as sacrifice paid for Biafra. Yorubas will suffer because tho they go to paper sch they lack creativity, Yoruba Engineer cant produce pencil. There are more yoruba professors in Nigeria but they are useless in production. North is worst dangote and Atiku & co have indians who program the CNC machines in their factories. They always brag they have food but rely on the south to feed their cows...... But go to any Biafran factory.....its all Biafrans from operation of complex CNC machines to packaging. When Biafra finally comes we shall see the resilience of the greatest people in the history of man.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Jodesky(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

It happened after those days after colonial powers left. The colonial powers had the mandate and powers of administering how their their slave colonies were run (ignore my used of words, it is the butter I use to lubricate my facts and stats.). As at that time of the last war there was absence of the colonial masters and the blackman had no adequate knowledge of how to rule themselves. That created a cocktail of illiteracy and madness. Now it is a different kettle of fish. So, there is no tear on our armour plate.

Permit me to digress;
Social Media is a weapon, not even the most powerful country in the world has been able to totally control the vast dark web, messaging apps, and the not-to-mention blockchain communications tunnels that now dot the length and breath of the creepy deep. ISIS recruits fighters through this channel so Igbos will have monumental underground support as their people are everywhere in the Universe. I think we might an Igbo man at Mars. I had to bring that up. To push a way the fears of those who think there will be war, there will be none. Let us stop this fear. Let's pray for Buhari to recover first, it is only him, as commander in chief that can declare war.

OP, having stated my warning above regarding the warring morons, I will state as follows;

NO, Whether you have CofO or Not, the property you have in the North is yours till the end of this world, until you decide to sell it to whoever.

The reasons are very simple. So many foreigners own properties Nigeria, Indians, Lebanese, Chinese etc have real estate projects all over our country so, Nigeria knows if Biafrans are gain Independence, then Foreigner owned assets in Nigeria and foreigners owned assets will automatical assume foreigners own tax bracket. And that is already in the ECOWAS and UN Charter.

The days of No Man's Properties are gone.

Now is the Era of No Man's Land.

Most of the arguments here omit one fundamental, which is Immigration Law. The moment Biafra is created, every person whose origin is rooted in that Biafran geographical entity loses his Nig passport and ceases to be a Nigerian. He must first return to Biafra and then apply to re-enter Nigeria (or whatever is left of that part) vide a valid visa but this time with his Biafran passport.

At that point, the govt of that Nigerian entity may grant or refuse visa. Every country reserves a right to design it's immigration policy the way it desires.

Before you can own property, you will require some measure of work or residence permit, without which you cannot remain in the new Nigerian entity not to talk of owning landed property.

One other reality is that Nigeria may eventually break into multiple parts with each unit havng separate identities and varying immigration policies. Such policies may be skewed against different nationalities but the common denominator is that everyone must first return to their homelands before embarking on processes of regularisation.

This is this the minimum standard in all international border adjustment scenarios.

So, there will naturally be forfeiture of assets not necessarily because of abandoned property issues but principally as a result of immigration restrictions. It's not avoidable but can be managed on individual merits.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2017
dinggle:
These idiots are bent on holding biafrans to ransom because they know what is to come. So what if Lagos takes the properties of Igbos? What shall it profit a Biafran to allow their children and grand children to suffer in the hands of Nigeria because of properties in the North and West? Biafra will have a system to deal with lost properties as sacrifice paid for Biafra. Yorubas will suffer because tho they go to paper sch they lack creativity, Yoruba Engineer cant produce pencil. There are more yoruba professors in Nigeria but they are useless in production. North is worst dangote and Atiku & co have indians who program the CNC machines in their factories. They always brag they have food but rely on the south to feed their cows...... But go to any Biafran factory.....its all Biafrans from operation of complex CNC machines to packaging. When Biafra finally comes we shall see the resilience of the greatest people in the history of man.
No need saying much or cursing or abusing anyone....they said Igbos will suffer after Nigeria breaks up, and yes we Igbos agree that we will suffer the most, no problem...we will suffer, endure and struggle again till we stand and build our dream nation for our future kids.

We don't expect it to be rosy for Biafra after seccession, and yes we are ready to work the soil, do all humanly possible to bounce back and build our dream nation.

We just need to go and try our vision...if we fail, other Nigerians can then sit back and laugh at us happily....you guys can then remind us how you warned us...we won't regret...you can decide not to give us visa to Oduduwa Republic and Arewa Nation as the case may be.

Just let us go in peace....we really pray Oduduwa and Arewa becomes the most beautiful nations after Nigeria breaks up...that is our prayer for Yorubas and Hausas.

Igbos are the evil genius in Nigeria, agreed!

Igbos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria, agreed!

Let Igbos go so Yorubas and Hausas can have their peace, that's all Igbos are asking for, that's all smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

we are all stuck in this contraption called Nigeria, most of us are trying to make the best of it, the people who IMHO really have the biggest call for secession are the Niger Deltans, because they are the ones who contribute most to the coffers of the federal govt. Sw is just as marginalized as other regions, but you complain the most, yet you control commerce, you dominate the civil service, na only una dey Nigeria? When you were in power what did you do for your region? How can your region develop when you are all in Lagos? You do things in other peoples land that nobody can try in your area. Abeg weve have enough of your moanings, be going, just dont expect to eat your cake and have it.
Igbos are the most useless, most stubborn, most irrelevant, most corrupt, most backward, most wicked, etc tribe in Nigeria, agreed bro. We Igbos know that...we do regret being a problem to Yorubas and Hausas....we are sorry, forgive us and just peacefully allow Igbos go so you Yorubas and Hausas can have peace and prosper as you desire.

Niger Delta can decide to stay back in Nigeria and enjoy with you guys....we will be glad if that's what they want, all we are asking for is peaceful secession from Nigeria.

Igbos want to leave Nigeria in peace to go and build their dream nation....nobody can stop this agitation....even if it doesn't come now, it must come....it is a spiritual movement in every Igbo man or woman, Nnamdi Kanu is just lending his own voice in his own way and ideology, he is not the one calling for Igbo secession....Igbos are tired of staying in Nigeria, that's the truth.

Believe me, Yorubas will make a great nation...same with Hausa/Fulani....they will make a wonderful nation. All regions will suffer initially, but we all will succeed at the long run....let's break up Nigeria for our mutual growth and security angry

3 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

Maybe you missed it, but in the last week, Efiks, Ijaw, Urhobos unions and the people of Rivers state have all seperately come out to say they will NOT be part of Biafra....everybody is wise to your ways....nobody wants to be in a country with Ibos.
That's true. Niger Deltans hate Igbos, Yorubas hate Igbos, and Hausa/Fulani hate Igbos because Igbos are the most useless tribe ever in the whole world. And that's why Igbos really desire to leave Nigeria so that they can live in peace on their own and do things their own way, please help talk to your fellow Yorubas, and anyone that u know to help Igbos leave Nigeria in peace. God bless you as you do smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by steppins: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2017
We were left stranded with 50 pounds after Biafran war and 50 years later, we're still the richest, smartest and the most successful tribe.
Taking our properties will be a huge loss if it's turns out that way, but we'll make it.
We're survivors...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by humilitypays(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

We are yorubas, we were the most advanced until Gowon scrapped regional govt, we dont need anybody, Like I said left to most Nigerians, Ibos would have their own country. You have more to gain from Nigeria than Nigeria has to gain from you, you are a landlocked nation the size of Oyo state. You dream of Biafra is based on annexing the SS and they have categorically declared they will not form a country with you!
That's true bro, you are right. Igbos are very useless in Nigeria, and they need to be pushed out of Nigeria. Please encourage other Yorubas like you....and Hausa/Fulanis to please send a bill to UN to allow Igbos go in peace. Niger Delta is free to stay with Nigeria or form their own country if they wish smiley
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2017
`

5 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Aragon: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2017
millionaireman:

Prophet of DOOM? Fear Monger?? Why didn't your governors in your region fix your state before you start to ask of Igbo governors?

Calm down kid! Since this new agitation for Biafra that is not well thought out, you kids Flair up at the Slightest thing! Your blood Boils hot at the Slightest thing! The great Ojukwu did not go it alone, other tribe helped out. You have heard of Gen Effiong right? So don't see everyone that doesn't think like you as an enemy. My late father bless his soul sees himself as an Igbo man cos he spent a lot of time in the East before I was born and even when I was growing up I heard him tell people several times " I am an Igbo man" He speaks the language fluently with the accent and the Ofe Nnugbu that he cooks is wicked. So nope I dont and can never hate my Igbo brothers or any Nigerian for that matter. I am just being real. And whether my governor fix my State or not is irrelevant, cos I didn't praise him neither did he say he wants out of Nigeria. I painted a real picture to you and rather than discuss or think about it you flair up like lots of kids do, but it still does not answer the very Vital questions I raised does it? My brother I love Nigeria and contribute as much as I can but whatever happens wont affect me and family as we are also citizens of other Countries shey you dig?

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by hambob234: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2017
just observing on my own
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by laudate: 1:12am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:
This is very true and everyone recognizes the enterprise of the Ibos man but let's rewind: you are the richest, the smartest (that's debateable considering the senseless way you are going about alienating yourselves for a cause that will never materialise) and the most successful economically, so why are you complaing of marginalization?

Is your real problem not greed and a desire to dominate everybody else? How can the richest, smartest and the most successful tribe claim to be marginalised?
Guy, you shouldn't have asked them this question. sad Each time it comes up, they either become incoherent, or turn round to attack the person who brought it up.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by hambob234: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2017
humilitypays:

I am only reminding you Yorubas jubilating ahead of your inheritance of Igbo people's properties that the properties will become worthless after Igbos exit Nigeria and Nigeria breaks up. Population will drop drastically in Lagos.....commercial activities will drop drastically in Lagos too. So houses for rent will be much more than people buoyant enough to pay their rent....which means there will be lots of empty mansions of Igbos inherited by Yoruba people (who plan to inherit Igbo properties).

it will rather cheap for a source of income

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.