Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? (41259 Views)

Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by jpphilips(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
gohome:

Yet again no answers. Are you scared of a debate ?

Sorry, I choose the IQs I debate with very carefully, you didn't pass, so sorry!!

8 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by jpphilips(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Mujtahida post=57393824]
There's nothing in the vague first paragraph of your penultimate post for me to answer because I could not discern if you were talking about the right of citizens or citizenship right.
I can only guess. I don't know for sure what you mean.

Your honesty is appreciated!!can you honestly read that post again if you honestly wanna get a grasp of what it said?

I am not for or against biafra so my arguments are not tinged with sentiments. If Biafra becomes a reality, fine. If it does not, fine. I just want to put down certain viewpoints. Shikena.

I really didn't ask, didn't you notice?

The arguments from your side as I understand it is that once Biafra is declared, war will ensue and Biafrans will lose their status as citizens and as a consequence lose their property. And I opined and still opine that nothing is fixed. It's not black and white.

I rather not reply this post because that was the onus of the debate, for clarity sake, once Biafra is declared whether by hook or crook or by any form of impossibility, Igbos will assume an alien status in Nigeria and their fate will be decided by Nigeria. Whatever Nigeria wants from them is up to Nigeria to decide.

RE : DOES SECESSION OF A COUNTRY MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL LOSE HIS PERSONAL PROPERTY? That's the topic once again. For you secession equals war. But I have a different opinion: secession does not necessarily mean war. Your opinions are ruled by just one thought: war, war, war. But I look at it broadly to say there might or might be no war. South Sudan was had without a war, was it? What of Czechslovakia, montenegro and Serbia, India/Pakistan? is it only through wars that nations secede? Though I readily concede that most secessions have been trailed by war but history proves that other nations have parted ways peacefully and at this point whatever is said now are just postulations. There might or might be no war in the event of the secession of Biafra. And whether war ensues or not there will be litigation in our courts up to the supreme Court on the status of citizens and their property rights. (I have cited Ojukwu case as a precedent and buttressed the fact that we are in a democratic setting not the military that ruled after the war) The fact that Nigeria has never lost a war is besides the point. I know Nigerian military history.

Secession does not mean war but from history it seems so, when Biafra seceded the first time, it took the Nigerian side two months to declare war on biafra at the point when biafra started converting Nigerian properties, Sudan declared war on the South not immediately after the referendum but when the Pipeline issue arose, after Yugoslavia split, the fate of Serb minorities in break away parts led to the famous Yugoslavian war, Though not quintessential to the subject, I wish to remind you that Pakistan and india have fought over Kashmir region for over 55yrs.India and Pakistan never lived together as a country since their 1947 independence, (just correcting the misinformation you put out there), Republic of Ireland ended in the war of independence to pull out from UK, you are a lawyer right? and you believe in precedence right? here you have it.
Nigeria as the stronger country will definitely make very unreasonable demands from Biafra, biafra will refuse (as any sane person would). war breaks out, Nigeria kills everybody and a united Nigeria continues with the South east a Museum full of war relics, tell your friends to plan with the worst case situation, war, blood and death is the end of that Biafran road. At least that's what history taught us. If you ever think this Biafra will favour igbos then you are not as smart as I thought.

14 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by HenryWilliams(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=jpphilips post=57482239][/quote]

A word for the wise.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Duru1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
emmadejust:
Hello nairalanders.

There is an arguement between my guy on, if a particular part in a country should decide or agree to succeed out from their original country.
That all individual property owned by people of other separatist will be lost to citizens of the other state/country.

My question is, does succession make legal property owned by individual lost because he/she is no more part of the other separatist country ?

Your detail analysis please

@ lalasticala

Answer to your question is capital No. Again, the individuals who owned the so-called properties are still the citizens of the old country until they stated otherwise. Even so, there is nothing which stops a Nigerian from owning properties in USA, UK or Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by SSPX(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sometimes i wonder why the black my is so devilish in thought so because i owns a property outside biafra so i should forever enslave my generation?
Come to think of won't the nation alowe to build seaport believe me lagos will lose it test biafra will be the case of southkorea and northkorea
to hell with the properties ndi ojor

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by modik(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A word for you: No one [not Biafrans] should be pretending all is well with Nigeria's unity!

Read and enlighten your thought pattern, at least, this is not from a Biafran cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3859092/too-late-save-divided-hostile
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by aybabz101: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
ppl saying igbos own more than 90% of the real estates in lag should do more digging. dis i can say is false.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Ovamboland(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2017
modik:

....Premised on this assertion, why wont the frowning parties to any peaceful bilateral agreement for cessation, as a matter of remedy, frown at injustices and suppression meted out on Igbos in the present Nigeria setting ?

1 All eastern importers must come to clear goods from Apapa port while Port Harcourt port is concessioned to an individual northerner?
Why are Ibo importers not ordering their goods through PH port if it's cost effective or they can find ships willing to berth there.

2. Nigeria would finance a coastal railway project with common wealth from federation account while Eastern rail route would be financed through a concession and the users of that route pays via tolling after contributing to coastal line financed with common wealth
You should at least be happy that the SS you claim to love so much is hosting most of this important project, are they no longer your brother?

3. Third mainland bridge and every other major bridges in Nigeria is financed from federation account whereas 2nd Niger bridge is concessioned.? You all clapped for your Hero for this arrangement and was about to give him 4 more years, it suddenly became a big issue 'cos he lost?

4. Every 2 kms along the eastern highway is marked with roadblocks by Nigerian forces who impede smooth movement of goods and services vide stop and search in a non war situation while western and other major routes are free from such? You know everywhere is free in all Nigerian routes from your viewing from your enclave? It's a Nigerian problem to solved by lawgivers among which you have reps, talk to them

5. No single representative from eastern block in the security council of Nigeria and that sounds right? List he names of members with link

6. I can go on and on... bring it on and tell us other people who have it all at all times

Non of those ready to frown at happy cessation is frowning at all these now??

haba!
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by modik(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Ovamboland post=57498248][/quote]

....Premised on this assertion, why wont the frowning parties to any peaceful bilateral agreement for cessation, as a matter of remedy, frown at injustices and suppression meted out on Igbos in the present Nigeria setting ?

1 All eastern importers must come to clear goods from Apapa port while Port Harcourt port is concessioned to an individual northerner?
Why are Ibo importers not ordering their goods through PH port if it's cost effective or they can find ships willing to berth there.

2. Nigeria would finance a coastal railway project with common wealth from federation account while Eastern rail route would be financed through a concession and the users of that route pays via tolling after contributing to coastal line financed with common wealth
You should at least be happy that the SS you claim to love so much is hosting most of this important project, are they no longer your brother?

3. Third mainland bridge and every other major bridges in Nigeria is financed from federation account whereas 2nd Niger bridge is concessioned.?
You all clapped for your Hero for this arrangement and was about to give him 4 more years, it suddenly became a big issue 'cos he lost?

4. Every 2 kms along the eastern highway is marked with roadblocks by Nigerian forces who impede smooth movement of goods and services vide stop and search in a non war situation while western and other major routes are free from such?
You know everywhere is free in all Nigerian routes from your viewing from your enclave? It's a Nigerian problem to solved by lawgivers among which you have reps, talk to them

5. No single representative from eastern block in the security council of Nigeria and that sounds right?
List he names of members with link

6. I can go on and on...
bring it on and tell us other people who have it all at all times

Non of those ready to frown at happy cessation is frowning at all these now??

haba!

------------------------------------------------------------oooooooooo-------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------oooooooooo-------------------------------------------------------------------
From the tone of your comments in red, no one is in doubt of your tribal proclivity!.

Based on that fact, any effort in making you see the other side of the coin would yield no dividend, since your rigid prejudice, in embracing truth and reality of injustice meted out to Biafrans, is monumental.

So, I chose not to expound on the already established facts which speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by laudate: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
modik:
From the tone of your comments in red, no one is in doubt of your tribal proclivity!.

Based on that fact, any effort in making you see the other side of the coin would yield no dividend, since your rigid prejudice, in embracing truth and reality of injustice meted out to Biafrans, is monumental.

So, I chose not to expound on the already established facts which speak for themselves.
Which facts speak for themselves? shocked The guy has made some valid points, which he highlighted in red. The ball is now in your court to provide the facts, that you claim 'speak for themselves,' in order to refute his points. sad

If Port-Harcourt seaports have been concessioned to a single person, then your elected reps from the SE have a duty to debate this issue, bring it to the notice of the highest authorities and pass bills to revoke it, if possible. Your SS brother Rotimi Amaechi is now the Fed. Minister of Transport, and all seaports fall within his portfolio. What is he doing to correct this anomaly?
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Ovamboland(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
laudate:

Which facts speak for themselves? shocked The guy has made some valid points, which he highlighted in red. The ball is now in your court to provide the facts, that you claim 'speak for themselves,' in order to refute his points. sad

If Port-Harcourt seaports have been concessioned to a single person, then your elected reps from the SE have a duty to debate this issue, bring it to the notice of the highest authorities and pass bills to revoke it, if possible. Your SS brother Rotimi Amaechi is now the Fed. Minister of Transport, and all seaports fall within his portfolio. What is he doing to correct this anomaly?

I wonder what they are about, can every part of Nigeria have the privileged of a capital city? Now every hamlet wants US visa office located in their locality. They say we cannot empathize with their situation, have they considered the folks up north who wish for but can never have their own seaport? Why are they not crying?
Several countries in Africa that are doing well such as Botswana, Zambia, Uganda, Rwanda have no access to seaport and have to pay duties to other countries. Yet someone who is a citizen in a country with ports claims he is not doing well because the port is located in another region.

Should the man in Jos, Maiduguri, Gombe, Nguru commit suicide because the ports are too far away in Lagos?

6 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by emmadejust(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Ovamboland:

I wonder what they are about, can every part of Nigeria have the privileged of a capital city? Now every hamlet wants US visa office located in their locality. They say we cannot empathize with their situation, have they considered the folks up north who wish for but can never have their own seaport? Why are they not crying?
Several countries in Africa that are doing well such as Botswana, Zambia, Uganda, Rwanda have no access to seaport and have to pay duties to other countries. Yet someone who is a citizen in a country with ports claims he is not doing well because the port is located in another region.

Should the man in Jos, Maiduguri, Gombe, Nguru commit suicide because the ports are too far away in Lagos?

It should be spread accordingly to any area which own waterline. Not just one concentration.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Ovamboland(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2017
emmadejust:

It should be spread accordingly to any area which own waterline. Not just one concentration.

Point to one law that stops ports in other parts of Nigeria from being developed?

With seriousness of purpose, Lagos state is involved in the development of 2 new ports at Lekki and Badagry, once completed we will hear more noise.

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by emmadejust(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
SSPX:
Sometimes i wonder why the black my is so devilish in thought so because i owns a property outside biafra so i should forever enslave my generation?
Come to think of won't the nation alowe to build seaport believe me lagos will lose it test biafra will be the case of southkorea and northkorea
to hell with the properties ndi ojor

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by AK481(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
It is very easy to solve this problem, simply put it in control of reputable banks, as in something like mortgage, the banks will represent you, and collect their share, if any fool wants to take it then they should deal with the bank, if they do anything funny, remember they have branches in Biafra, so the Biafran government will fine them or simply nationalize the bank. It is very easy.
How can I give you two likes.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by waShine(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Dumaknesset post=57310493]When I say Igbos don't think things through, you would not believe me, so you have not thought about it, yet you want secession.

I am a lawyer and here is a legal dimension.

First note that all lands in Nigeria by virtue of the Land Use Act, 1978 is owned by the state, federal government and local government accordingly. Developed parts are owned by the state through the state governor, the undeveloped parts are owned by the local government, while those areas acquired by federal government are owned by the Federal government.

Individuals and even corporate organizations are mere tenants to the the real owners, the governments! hence, the issuance of cofo, consent, excision, ratifications et al.

Once a property is abandoned as it will be, when the biafrans bolt, the properties will revert to the real owners that is the state government, local government or federal government vide a legal principle called bona vacantia.

WONDERFOOLS!
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Lordave: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
jpphilips:

You don't need anyone to tell you, go to PH, from Lagos Bus stop to Tourist Beach, every landlord there is either Okirika or Kalabari, in 1967, they were all igbos. Who knows, the Yorubas will be the biggest beneficiaries of this current agitation, I envy them really!!
Every 50yrs, the igbo man will commit political suicide and blame others for his woes!!
Ordinary Nnamdi kanu who is still living in his father's house is now the Trumpet to decide the fate of igbos with properties littered everywhere, Nnamdi kanu whose village does not produce palm oil will decide the fate of Niger delta crude oil, just imagine the insult and disgrace that lvnatic is bringing upon igbos.
Why do you use small letter "i" while typing "Igbo"?

I was enjoying your submissions until I noticed it.
A pinch of bigotry is hidden inside of you.

I enjoyed your comments anyway, they're all garnished with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by sddiamond: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dumaknesset:

See yah life in the outside, so Nigerian banks are regulated by laws from the moon. They are regulated by BOfia, Cbn act, cama etc, all Nigerian laws and all the banks headquarters are in South west remember, the banks are also tenants like anybody as corporate organizations.You still reason like a Nigerian, that is where your flawed arguments emanate from. You have forgotten you are now biafrans, your monies will also be forfeited by a single order from cbn, that all monies belonging igbos be forfeited forthwith to the government of Nigeria, remember you will now be biafrans not Nigerians, and the banks ' customers are Nigerians which you guys are not.
To the banks you don't exist, and you are no longer Nigerians, so you monies are also deemed abandoned and the banks get to remit to the Cbn or as the government will decide.

Awon guys Yi, oni arojinle.
Ode people!

Your monies also will be gone poof!
I've been reading your comments, you reasons like a kid and uneducated fellow, usually after referendum, United Nations comes in to set up a government in the new country, even when its certain that there faith is decided, it takes almost 2yrs to finally go their separate ways, referendum is not a civil war, why will Nigeria fortified there money in the bank or assets. I don't know how you people reason, keep given yourself hope of owning a property, what happened during the war was the case of abandon property, who wan leave him property now? Even EVANS owns properties in GHANA yet he is from Nigeria, as long as you have a Nigerian passport with ECOWAS law that states that all the members can travel and live among the member state without a passport, you're safe. Go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
sddiamond:

I've been reading your comments, you reasons like a kid and uneducated fellow, usually after referendum, United Nations comes in to set up a government in the new country, even when its certain that there faith is decided, it takes almost 2yrs to finally go their separate ways, referendum is not a civil war, why will Nigeria fortified there money in the bank or assets. I don't know how you people reason, keep given yourself hope of owning a property, what happened during the war was the case of abandon property, who wan leave him property now? Even EVANS owns properties in GHANA yet he is from Nigeria, as long as you have a Nigerian passport with ECOWAS law that states that all the members can travel and live among the member state without a passport, you're safe. Go back to school.

What I have written is beyond what your 2 mb brain can understand . Do you mean, how will Nigerians forfeit their money. You cant even string a sentence with making elementary mistakes, yet you have the temerity to advice me to go back to school. Ecowas law, are you kidding me! I said Baifrans will forfeit their monies not Nigerians. This pipsqueak that is comprehension is sub zero is pontificating. wonders will never cease. You just show you are not only slow but uneducated, better don't kill yourself on what you can't comprehend.

Finally, So is your Biafra a member of Ecowas, I can imagine the hare brain shit cauterizing in your brain, just don't lose it.

Iti!

3 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmadejust:
Hello nairalanders.

There is an arguement between my guy on, if a particular part in a country should decide or agree to succeed out from their original country.
That all individual property owned by people of other separatist will be lost to citizens of the other state/country.

My question is, does succession make legal property owned by individual lost because he/she is no more part of the other separatist country ?

@ lalasticala

Yes...study Russia and European investors you will get the nswers you seek
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=waShine post=58093883][/quote]

100% on point
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Benekruku(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
No!

But in a case when both countries re not allies, any of the government can fraustrate the latter out.

Land-use charge an taxes can be tripled to force them to sell-out at meagre price

Constitution can be reviewed that will favour easy acquisition of foreign properties

It's just depends on relationship!

For Example, it's certain a Nigerian government will frustrate Biafran investments an property once it's actualized as there won't be a cordial relationship .
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
pheesayor:

You're counting the costs already? Well after the civil war, Igbos in the south got the properties back, I know of a particular founder of a bank who secured Ekuweme's property in Apapa and gave it back to him after the war. In case of anything now, there will be no secession because the igbo elites making money outside the south east will make sure it doesn't happen, the only option will be a war, unfortunately there is no Ojukwu in the army right now

Mad man with condemn brain
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dumaknesset:

What I have written is beyond what your 2 mb brain can understand . Do you mean, how will Nigerians forfeit their money. You cant even string a sentence with making elementary mistakes, yet you have the temerity to advice me to go back to school. Ecowas law, are you kidding me! I said Baifrans will forfeit their monies not Nigerians. This pipsqueak that is comprehension is sub zero is pontificating. wonders will never cease. You just show you are not only slow but uneducated, better don't kill yourself on what you can't comprehend.

Finally, So is your Biafra a member of Ecowas, I can imagine the hare brain shit cauterizing in your brain, just don't lose it.

Iti!

You can't even comment once without sentiment
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by MrMcJay(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is a very good topic but the tribal bigots have turned it into a pig sty.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by whitebeard(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dumaknesset:

It shows these biafrans don't think that things through.
lol so u are just knowing I deal with shitty Biafra brain everyday, trsut me it very provoking yet they clam To be the most intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Benekruku(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmadejust:

One of my friend told me how his father friend become a very big property owner in rivers because of the Biafra war, someone who doesn't even know how money is made.
Some rivers people show some hate to Igbo like if they are once a captive to Igbo people.

Ikwerre`s!

They were the highest benefactor of Igbo properties in Rivers state and they detest them so much!
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by izobemheuwaize: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ask your fathers what happened to their properties after the civil war.That will give you an insight.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by doskie(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
fulanmafia:
IDEALLY No, but with the uncivil approach to secession adopted by IPOB characterized by threats, insults and blackmail targeted at the North, you can be sure that there will be no happy separation with smiling faces or any bi-lateral agreements between the parties concerned.
this is very true.
besides, when trouble brews, an igbo landlord will naturally leave his landed property and run home. except he can sell it at a give away price. its as good as gone until the war settles again and mutual understanding comes in

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Benekruku(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Finally, So is your Biafra a member of Ecowas, grin grin grin I can imagine the hare brain shit cauterizing in your brain, just don't lose it.

Iti!

grin grin grin He doesnt know Biafra is not a member of ECOWAS

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by millionaireman: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmadejust:
Hello nairalanders.

@ lalasticala

Nooooooooo! Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, etc. own properties in Nigeria.

Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa, etc. still own their properties in the UK after UK gave Nigeria independence.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by DrogoG(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmadejust:
Hello nairalanders.

@ lalasticala

No. You won't lose your property in succession. You will only update the property documents to the new country's rules. This includes businesses.

You know, a new country will create its own visa requirements, resident permits, rules and regulations for businesses. No country rejects foreigners who have or wants to create business on their soil.

Unless the succession occured by war and the new enemy country is led by a dictator who is tribalist, you may lose your property. Dictatorship is not democracy.

But if the succession happened legally and amicably, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari / Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.