Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug (7143 Views)

How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / How Do One Stay In A Relationship For Long Without Losing Interest ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by Itimkpataka2: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Where is d master? I'd luv to meet him someday to learn @ his feet . Flex @ his will cheesy

grin grin. Bosss. You are Master of The game. After reading all your tips in dating drills. My life was never the same again. Girls always come back for more even after breaking there heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by YorubaNigga(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
drink enough water before pre-intimacy afte you guyz must have had enough play then go and pee before action.

I'm hearing this for the first time
Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by HARDDON: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

grin grin. Bosss. You are Master of The game. After reading all your tips in dating drills. My life was never the same again. Girls always come back for more even after breaking their heart .

Ouch! @ bolded. angry

I think i have to review my strategies. that wasnt and never my intention angry

Dating Drill is to make you a better Man not to mold you into a raving roving monster.

Remember, what you wouldnt have others do to your sisters and daughters, dont do it to other fam females.

a word is enough for the wise however lilliputian they may be
Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by Itimkpataka2: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Ouch! @ bolded. angry

I think i have to review my strategies. that wasnt and never my intention angry

Dating Drill is to make you a better Man not to mold you into a raving roving monster.

Remember, what you wouldnt have others do to your sisters and daughters, dont do it to other fam females.

a word is enough for the wise however lilliputian they may be

Thanks For the advice Boss. I will change...
Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by Tastemoney(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Banana and groundnut an hour before sex is my secret undecided
Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by Kondomatic(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Sometimes i come down without even cumming...after like about an hour or more if the girl can take it.

My secret is avoiding sugar and chewing bitter cola
Same here.

I don't need pills to last long and sometimes I go home with what I came with. It's sad.

I have not been avoiding anything.

1 Like

Re: How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug by zenithvlog: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.