Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) (47727 Views)

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
auntysimbiat:
hmmm... i smell one sided story
u ar nt alone

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by welzyj2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
auntysimbiat:
hmmm... i smell one sided story

not only you
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dea are always two side of a story, they can't beat her bloody like that
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Was he beaten or they fought, he no sabi fight.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
I am the Immediate past CLO of ibadan southwest Local Government, I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs, ill mannered attack on a Corp MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure most summon the new GCI Principal, the teacher that harass the Corp member serving his fathers land, also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were in NIGERIA. I hereby summon all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague
Now that we know that you are the immediate past CLO, clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nathan2016: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
I am the Immediate past CLO of ibadan southwest Local Government, I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs, ill mannered attack on a Corp MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure most summon the new GCI Principal, the teacher that harass the Corp member serving his fathers land, also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were in NIGERIA. I hereby summon all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague

KEYBOARD WARRIOR...

ABEG SIT DOWN ONE PLACE AND CHOP SMALL MEAT

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by wizod(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nobody attempted 2 dis mess during ur school days but during your (NYSC) 'Now Your Suffering Continue'
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Akshow: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
what the fOok where is their CLO
clo goes to primary assignment with Corp members ni?
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by addikt(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

Well, said , thanks a lot bro but take caution :

not FATHER'S LAND or FATHERS LAND

it's FATHERLAND.

Bless ya.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by YorubaNigga(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
barbaric Afonja people
Why displaying ur madness publicly

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
HHMMMMM! Dis wan dem just dey burst pipo lips lately.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzEddytan:
Was he beaten or they fought, he no sabi fight.

grin grin grin

As if you sabi fight

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by 4dor: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

You dey NL dey summon everybody grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by PossibleUN: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
God forbid
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by DarkFive: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Savage people every where grin grin grin grin grin grin

No Chillz Mehn....Damn
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by eph12(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
So your fellow man beat you like this because of woman? What did you do about it? Where is the picture of the so called staff cos we need to compare notes.

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

Ogbeni shey you dey collect pension as ex-CLO Cos I no dey collect as ex-corps member. Calm down leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by alukstea(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Not sure where this country is heading ooh but off course ...

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by moorevic(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
The dude no fight back. mumu
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
4dor:

You dey NL dey summon everybody grin grin grin grin grin

You no see say him moniker start with 'asap'? Him carry that camp drilling personal be that o.

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin next time u go mind ur business.... Make peace with all men....Corper abeg no vex
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Mayorsholly(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaii there is God ooo
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

Your grammar though cry

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by OurworkComNg1: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
exlinkleads:
omg

what is wrong with people self?

Guess they hate to see people growing up and advancing to get to their level

Abeg see 8 reasons why you should have a Payoneer Account

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/eigght-8-unbelievable-reasons-why-you.html

hello ma, i signed up on payoneer and requested for their debt master card. and i got a mail i should be expecting the card between 29th may to 7th June. i am yet to check the nearest post office to me. my question is, what if it doesn't get to nipost, what should i do??
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
I wan see the girl picture if she deserved breaking lips for....laughing with Biafra language

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by opylas(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
codedpee:
Give us complete story joor...
Thank you o. No worry, complete version dey road dey come. Sheybi na Nairaland we dey
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Ndubuisi1075: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Men be careful. You no go because say you follow woman come dey do anyhow. Ok see am now.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by demoBaba: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wetin concern me with hoes
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by questionpsgg: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
kayola11:
*Breaking news*
A staff in Government College Ibadan, GCI beats a Copa to stupor.
It was after CDs on Thursday, 8th june, 2017, two corp members were walking out the school gate when a staff on bike approached them. A conversation inssued and the man on bike stopped his bike n threatened the lady. The second Copa being a guy tried stopping him and d result was a broken lip with d following pics:

Two men fought. one happened to be a corper. was not like he got bullied cos he was a corper though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.