Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) (47726 Views)

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by cutesimplycalm(f): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
OMOTOWO:
I lived in this school corpers lodge during my service and our CDs used to take place in the school .I have forwarded this link to the LGI Mr bayo ayoola on Facebook for necessary action.
We nw have a new LGI ,Miss Bakare
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
cutesimplycalm:

We nw have a new LGI ,Miss Bakare
OK where dem transfer Mr bayo ayoola..are u serving in GCI
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
OMOTOWO:
ogbomosho
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by peacengine(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
The kopa na ajebo grin

Wetin happen to plank and bottle na, abi dem no get those things for that side
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by algaray(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2017
*Breaking news*
A staff in Government College Ibadan, GCI beats a Copa to stupor.
It was after CDs on Thursday, 8th june, 2017, two corp members were walking out the school gate when a staff on bike approached them. A conversation inssued and the man on bike stopped his bike n threatened the lady. The second Copa being a guy tried stopping him and d result was a broken lip with d following pics:
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 3 Shares (Share) it's isn't fare
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by LEKSY17: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2017
LaaJiblik:
So you were CLO?
You don't know differences between MOST and MUST?
You don't know that the past tense of Harass is Harassed?

Okay. Now we know you were CLO.
Please what School did you graduate from?

"I am the Immediate past CLO of Ibadan (I[/b]badan) southwest Local Government, ([b]Put a Full stop here) I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs (what is act of thugs?), ill mannered attack on a Corp (actually, its CORPS always write the s even if you will not pronounce it while speaking) MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure (Kazaure) most (MUST) summon the new GCI Principal, (Put full stop here, My dear Immediate past CLO) the teacher that harass (its past tense. Use HARASSED) the Corp member serving his fathers land (it is not fathers land. It is fatherland ), also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were (ANYWHERE) in NIGERIA. I hereby summon (summon to where?) all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague"

Smh
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by cutesimplycalm(f): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2017
OMOTOWO:
we didn't meet him there. I'm not serving at Gci bt dats were we hold our cds meeting
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by soloyes(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is in serious trouble! If youths can't even reason objectively but instead rush to rain insults and abuses without even knowing what happened then we are in serious trouble! Education isn't mean to take away com moon sense but rather to refine it. first we must ask ourselves:
1. what happened before the slapping started?
that's how a rational person acts because am sure the teacher isn't mad. Some won't even read the post but just see the title and then rush to comment!
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by groovyjnr: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
kayola11:
*Breaking news*
A staff in Government College Ibadan, GCI beats a Copa to stupor.
It was after CDs on Thursday, 8th june, 2017, two corp members were walking out the school gate when a staff on bike approached them. A conversation inssued and the man on bike stopped his bike n threatened the lady. The second Copa being a guy tried stopping him and d result was a broken lip with d following pics:
This GCI staff na James bond oo. See blood
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by auskenfine(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Scrap this scrap called NYSC.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Quimbzy: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
[b][/b]DISCLAIMER sad sad

In reference to this story about a corp member beaten to stupor in Ibadan on 8th of June 2017, I am writing to say that the so called story is only but a fabricated one. In regard to the story posted by the 'wannabe/attention seeker (Kayola11) didn't really get his facts right cause he was in a rush to create unnecessary and traffic that has gotten people asking numerous questions and making irrelevant comments on the level of insecurities of Corp members scattered across the nation.
There have been an undeniable mutuality between the Nysc Ibadan South West Zone and the Board of Directors of Government College Ibadan, hence Corp members are treated with utmost love. I see no reason why anyone would want to taint that reputation, what do people gain by taking undue advantage of the gullibility of the masses for their own selfish interest? No matter how untrue the details of an event is presented, people will always believe what they see on social media platforms.
The story as posted by Kayola11 seemed one sided and filled with pathetic spite, What does that mean? It's simple and vehemently vivid that the "Person or Persons" behind this fabricated story only wants to ruin the reputation and the relationship shared amongst this two great institutes. The image attached to this story has no connection with the story whatsoever, we all know what bloggers are capable of doing and how extreme they can go to paint an image in an awful manner that would irritate the eyes.
In reference to the above story I urge the general Public to disregard this story as none of the details depicted in it is true or genuine, we should as well avoid sharing it to further reduce and evade any unnecessary hubbub. While the officials of the NYSC Ibadan South West Zone are doing everything possible in their power to ensure that the people behind this grosteque act will be sanctioned accordingly, we should disregard it and go about our normal businesses.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

hello ma, i signed up on payoneer and requested for their debt master card. and i got a mail i should be expecting the card between 29th may to 7th June. i am yet to check the nearest post office to me. my question is, what if it doesn't get to nipost, what should i do??

It will surely get to Nipost and also the nearest one to the address you filled while signing up for Payoneer. no doubt about that.

Just make sure you go to Nipost on or before 6th or 7th of July if the card didn't get to your house before then. if you have any further question, please comment via this post (http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/eigght-8-unbelievable-reasons-why-you.html) on my blog, so i can reach you faster.

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by OurworkComNg1: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
exlinkleads:

It will surely get to Nipost and also the nearest one to the address you filled while signing up for Payoneer. no doubt about that.

Just make sure you go to Nipost on or before 6th or 7th of July if the card didn't get to your house before then. if you have any further question, please comment via this post (http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/eigght-8-unbelievable-reasons-why-you.html) on my blog, so i can reach you faster.

Hello, i quoted your comment on nairaland then you gave me the link to this blog. I have gone to the post office closest to me. The attendant i met there said there is need for track code or i contact payoneer. So what next?? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.