Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) (47725 Views)

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
I am the Immediate past CLO of ibadan southwest Local Government, I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs, ill mannered attack on a Corp MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure most summon the new GCI Principal, the teacher that harass the Corp member serving his fathers land, also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were in NIGERIA. I hereby summon all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague
A one sided report, Find out what happened.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by FryingPan: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
mayoor15:
Now that we know that you are the immediate past CLO, clap for yourself

[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Slimmos(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
I am the Immediate past CLO of ibadan southwest Local Government, I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs, ill mannered attack on a Corp MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure most summon the new GCI Principal, the teacher that harass the Corp member serving his fathers land, also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were in NIGERIA. I hereby summon all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague
Which university did u graduate from?
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

PLEASE SHUT UP.
NAIRALAND DOESN'T NEED YOUR RANK ADVERT....
HE'S BEEN ASSAULTED ...
CALL THE BRIG IF YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER....
IF YOU DON'T... AGAIN I SAY SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
kayola11:
*Breaking news*
A staff in Government College Ibadan, GCI beats a Copa to stupor.
It was after CDs on Thursday, 8th june, 2017, two corp members were walking out the school gate when a staff on bike approached them. A conversation inssued and the man on bike stopped his bike n threatened the lady. The second Copa being a guy tried stopping him and d result was a broken lip with d following pics:
The Corp MEMBERS did not try to retaliate the action of the SCHOOL teacher, thats y we are seeking for JUSTICE. Same thing Happen at Great Advocate International SCHOOL last Two weeks where a principal flog a serving Corp MEMBER in his SCHOOL.

ALL WHAT we are saying the proper channel of reporting Corp MEMBER Should be followed.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

If you are indeed an ex CLO, then you must know that it is illegal for Corp Members to disobey the rules of their places of Primary Assignment and conduct themselves in accordance to rules guiding their engagement.

The next thing is to find out the details of what happened and take it from there!

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
chai chai chai...diarisgod oooo
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
dat koffa had bite more dan wot he cud chew shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Akshow:
clo goes to primary assignment with Corp members ni?
this Happen after CDS
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
sshalom:

If you are indeed an ex CLO, then you must know that it is illegal for Corp Members to disobey the rules of their places of Primary Assignment and conduct themselves in accordance to rules guiding their engagement.

The next thing is to find out the details of what happened and take it from there!
PPA know the proper channel of reporting Corp MEMBERS to the Local Governments Inspector, but why the jungle JUSTICE. Someone who left his family, STATE, friends and come to serve with 19,800 allowance did not deserve this. is that how NIGERIA will continue
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tall for nothing corper you allow that ewedu eater to break your mouth. Iam from North, when was serving in Kano last year i always carry two I.D cards which is my knife and my NYSC i.d for my protection.
I was also the C.L.O in my local government.
Kaduna boy we no de carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
like I'm this guy, I am done serving and nothing can happen.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
4dor:

You dey NL dey summon everybody grin grin grin grin grin
Una don finish this guy. It's not good to draw negative attention to oneself grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin grin
As if you sabi fight
So I dont go beyond my limit smiley
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin grin
As if you sabi fight
So I dont go beyond my limit
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by LaaJiblik: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
So you were CLO?
You don't know differences between MOST and MUST?
You don't know that the past tense of Harass is Harassed?

Okay. Now we know you were CLO.
Please what School did you graduate from?

"I am the Immediate past CLO of Ibadan (I[/b]badan) southwest Local Government, ([b]Put a Full stop here) I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs (what is act of thugs?), ill mannered attack on a Corp (actually, its CORPS always write the s even if you will not pronounce it while speaking) MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure (Kazaure) most (MUST) summon the new GCI Principal, (Put full stop here, My dear Immediate past CLO) the teacher that harass (its past tense. Use HARASSED) the Corp member serving his fathers land (it is not fathers land. It is fatherland ), also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were (ANYWHERE) in NIGERIA. I hereby summon (summon to where?) all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague"

Asapcymg:

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by ugwuishi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Copa, we no say make u go fight. Na to serve nija we send u. U day loky say u dey conscious.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
this guy fit chop maize dis season so.?
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
So make we fry wetin? beside u dont know what u are saying... What does IBSWLG got to do with GCI? What does Agodi have in common with Apata where the incident happened? guy u suppose chop cane walahi
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by kobzul(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
My broda,edo na land of no nonsence o,they can even do worser than dis.i knw them because i serve my fatherland there.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by magzey: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
he want rape the principal? grin
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
You wan defend woman, power you no get..Na your fellow man beat you like this o. .no be say na crowd.

Shame no let you hide, you still open mouth dey snap picture..

Rubbish!!

This kind people dey always get sharp mouth for faceless forums like nairaland...
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Savages have murdered our immediate past CLO o. grin grin

Somebody can not play with you people? grin grin grin
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by KennedyNwaodu(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think say una de learn kungfu 4 camp, why de Corper no fit utilize the skill? Nawaoooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
I lived in this school corpers lodge during my service and our CDs used to take place in the school .I have forwarded this link to the LGI Mr bayo ayoola on Facebook for necessary action.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
cyborg123:
Savages have murdered our immediate past CLO o. grin grin

Somebody can not play with you people? grin grin grin
is Mr bayo ayoola still the LGI in ibadan south west
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Harbeeorlar:

So make we fry wetin? beside u dont know what u are saying... What does IBSWLG got to do with GCI? What does Agodi have in common with Apata where the incident happened? guy u suppose chop cane walahi
gci is under ibsw not ido, for the agodi its the state secretariat
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
D teacher no get sense.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017

The Headline just got my attention.
Abeg is that broken lips and can lip be broken Ayaaam confuse here ooooh!
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

RIP....... something something. Lols.

Honestly, the quality of our education in Nigeria is questionable!

Hmmm.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by cutesimplycalm(f): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funny enough i was dere for cds bt i guess I've left b4 d whole incident, bt truth be told d way some of d staffs treat we corps members is uncalled for, even d student lacks respect for corpers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.