Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption (35901 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Crap. None was looking at d ass
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
K
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Brownbaba: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
I love booty anyway
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by SeniorZato(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
No thats not it. Jus a coincidence
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by longsnake(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Their John Thomas is already giving her a standing ovation.
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by DanseMacabre(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Safeguarding the ASSets of the nation.
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by ObaKlaz: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mehn, I love booties. Just can't help loving 'em biiiiiiig, 'destiny-destroying' booties!tongue
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by mysteryman2014: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
What is the news in this that it made front ? Mod pls be more circumspect
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
.... cheesy

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Portgas(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Synord:
The guy at the Back Tho..
can't believe I didn't notice that
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by johntaiwo123(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
See post wet dey make front page..??

Admin o na dey sleep
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by eminent007(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
succyblinks:
Is it only me that sees that the people on the picture looks like they are looking at something else?

Their eyes are not on the ass which is not big anyways tongue tongue

Really
Let's see yours den cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by CairoCharles: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
Why does you all laughed at the man..can't somebody looked at backside again? Was it a crime?
a minute silence for English language embarassed
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Splashme: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
obailala:
Bakassi, controlling destinies of men since the days of yore... grin
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by patola080(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
succyblinks:
Is it only me that sees that the people on the picture looks like they are looking at something else?

Their eyes are not on the ass which is not big anyways tongue tongue
U re right all dos guys re saying wot dey re going to do if dey re the one
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by procky(f): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
chiooo
A must watch Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by unitedsurv: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Garrirevenge:
As an advocate of peace. I dont believe that they were staring at her ass, i think they were just admiring her dress, btw yellow is a nice colour.

colour blindness patient spotted optician needed
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by sleeknick: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Garrirevenge:
As an advocate of peace. I dont believe that they were staring at her ass, i think they were just admiring her dress, btw yellow is a nice colour.

Is that yellow in your eye? All these freebasics users sef. Go and subscribe to see full colors
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by kayjee101: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2017
The man is probably looking into the future, and the lady; "godammit, wish i had those ..."
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Uzyvicks(f): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls let's face the fact, non of them are looking at the lady, please look well
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Synord(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Safeguarding the ASSets of the nation.

Security guard of life grin
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Synord(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Uzyvicks:
Pls let's face the fact, non of them are looking at the lady, please look well

Please expatiate ma ?? Why do u say this ??
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Uzyvicks(f): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Synord:

Please expatiate ma ?? Why do u say this ??
I just told you to look very well, follow the direction of their eye, you will know they are not looking at the woman's backside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.