Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is This True About This Set Of Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About This Set Of Guys? (4639 Views)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
sekxy:

lol..u no longer active in politics?

The mod there doesn't like my moniker. Even if I type good morning, he will send me to 3 months jail term.

Me don confuse sef.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Why not go marry a wife for him? Stvpid comment.

Joy why??

Wetin happen?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Must I marry? who marriage epp?
lol... I no sabi ooo
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Omotayor123(f): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Ever come across one?
Those characteristics you listed up there have nothing to do with birth month or day. it's an individual thing!
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Stanley1155: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
I was born within may 21 and June 21,i don't possess any of the characters you mentioned above
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Stanley1155:
I was born within may 21 and June 21,i don't possess any of the characters you mentioned above
Lol... grin

©YBR

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The mod there doesn't like my moniker. Even if I type good morning, he will send me to 3 months jail term.

Me don confuse sef.
eehya
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by placeofallure(f): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Toks2008:
I read somewhere that guys who are born within may 21 and June 21 are the best when it comes to making the best husbands and I'm beginning to believe so.

They are usually charming,good looking, always providing laughter and fun and have an amazing sense of humor.

In a relationship, they are faithful,romantic,caring,stimulating, and value their lovers above everything and everyone.

They are charming,irresistible and excellent communicators. They are faithful yet social and lively which could make you think they are unfaithful but they are usually very faithful lovers.

Marrying this set of guys mean that you not only will have a meaningful, lasting marriage but also a marriage full of fun, adventure, and a plethora of laughter.

As a lady have you dated any guy born within this period? share your experience.

Yes o! My boo is actually May 22 and he's all you said and more. Could be a coincidence but me likey!
He is tall and handsome not dark though. He's an orator, can chat a nun up, I always tell him he'll make a good salesman. He is too funny not to be a comedian. No dull moment, romantic,very considerate and kind, I'm just crazy bout him.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 4:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Stanley1155:

It's not for you to know...let your lady judge.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 4:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
Those characteristics you listed up there have nothing to do with birth month or day. it's an individual thing!

Yes I agree one can be all these individually but some are naturally inclined to act certain way and this set of guys have these traits naturally without them trying to be.

I have always wondered why I just find it extremely difficult double dating and when I remember how I was faithful to my ex for freaking 12years I always wonder how I managed to do that effortlessly when other guys struggled to be faithful to their ladies.

These are inborn and I just have to accept that that is who I am.
A fish will struggle on land but can live effortlessly in the river.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 4:52am On Jun 09, 2017
placeofallure:

Yes o! My boo is actually May 22 and he's all you said and more. Could be a coincidence but me likey!
He is tall and handsome not dark though. He's an orator, can chat a nun up, I always tell him he'll make a good salesman. He is too funny not to be a comedian. No dull moment, romantic,very considerate and kind, I'm just crazy bout him.

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes I agree one can be all these individually but some are naturally inclined to act certain way and this set of guys have these traits naturally without them trying to be.

I have always wondered why I just find it extremely difficult double dating and when I remember how I was faithful to my ex for freaking 12years I always wonder how I managed to do that effortlessly when other guys struggled to be faithful to their ladies.

These are inborn and I just have to accept that that is who I am.
A fish will struggle on land but can live effortlessly in the river.
Do you think you were faithful because of a lack of options?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
BoboYekini:

Do you think you were faithful because of a lack of options?

Nah..I had options and lots of them but it's just unnatural for me to double date which is why I'm very picky till date.

I guess the fear of God also plays a good role but I'm not just wired for cheating on my lady once I make up my mind to be with her.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nina4u(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:
I read somewhere that guys who are born within may 21 and June 21 are the best when it comes to making the best husbands and I'm beginning to believe so.

They are usually charming,good looking, always providing laughter and fun and have an amazing sense of humor.

In a relationship, they are faithful,romantic,caring,stimulating, and value their lovers above everything and everyone.

They are charming,irresistible and excellent communicators. They are faithful yet social and lively which could make you think they are unfaithful but they are usually very faithful lovers.

Marrying this set of guys mean that you not only will have a meaningful, lasting marriage but also a marriage full of fun, adventure, and a plethora of laughter.

As a lady have you dated any guy born within this period? share your experience.
they are 2 fased.. Fake and total cheaters and sex addicts.. Liers and manipulative
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by kullozone(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
The lady in that picture is fvcking ugly.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Nina4u:
they are 2 fased.. Fake and total cheaters and sex addicts.. Liers and manipulative

They! how many you don date?

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
kullozone:
The lady in that picture is fvcking ugly.

No lady is ugly...she just might not be your spec.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Nah..I had options and lots of them but it's just unnatural for me to double date which is why I'm very picky till date.

I guess the fear of God also plays a good role but I'm not just wired for cheating on my lady once I make up my mind to be with her.
No. Those options were not good(attractive) enough. Nobody be small pikin hia... Haha.
I'm picky that way too. She needs to be banging.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
BoboYekini:

No. Those options were not good(attractive) enough. Nobody be small pikin hia... Haha.
I'm picky that way too. She needs to be banging.

The first step to staying faithful is understanding that no lady has the monopoly of outward beauty which means no matter how banging your lady may look,there will always be more banging bodies out there.

The second step is going for what you want....I personally believe that what pleases my eyes will definitely please my soul to a large extent so I always go for a lady that has sexual features I mostly desire. Asides the physical looks,she must be very hardworking and not have a leech mindset and above all fears God.

And the last step is to discipline yourself to remain faithful.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Vikky014(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

lol
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Vikky014:
lol
Sweerie long long time.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nina4u(f): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

They! how many you don date?
They means the people that are Geminis... . they are aware of their attractiveness and this leads them to a tumultuous love life, falling in and out of love...
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Vikky014(f): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Sweerie long long time.
honey u forgot me nah!!!. that's unfair o
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Vikky014:
honey u forgot me nah!!!. that's unfair o

I fittn't forget you honey.

Hows your service yer going?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Vikky014(f): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I fittn't forget you honey.
Hows your service yer going?
fine fine o
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Quinn22(f): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lies from the pit of your yansh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Khalifa04: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

3 days ago.
that should be 5th of June, ur other name should be Abiola
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Khalifa04:
that should be 5th of June, ur other name should be Abiola

Why Abiola?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Garrirevenge(f): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Op why are you emberrassing yourself, and those born in that period.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Op why are you emberrassing yourself, and those born in that period.

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by MissRaine69(f): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Shah Jahan born in January he built an ode to the woman he loved it still stands today. A good man will be a good man irrespective of the month of birth.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by greatgod2012(f): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
@op, I don't know whether to agree with you or not, but the truth is that I'm married to one and I'm also born within that period. Even though hubby perfectly falls within your descriptions and even more, but I still want to believe it has to do with individuals and background!

Happy belated birthday to us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Going To School / My Daily 'toasting' Game / Another American Flies Down To Enugu To Marry His Love (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.