Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is This True About This Set Of Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About This Set Of Guys? (4629 Views)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Shah Jahan born in January he built an ode to the woman he loved it still stands today. A good man will be a good man irrespective of the month of birth.

I agree but just that this set of guys or maybe most of them are naturally inclined to having these traits meaning they don't learn to be...it flows naturally.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
@op, I don't know whether to agree with you or not, but the truth is that I'm married to one and I'm also born within that period. Even though hubby perfectly falls within your descriptions and even more, but I still want to believe it has to do with individuals and background!

Happy belated birthday to us!

Thanks...

Yeah I agree.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by MissRaine69(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

I agree but just that this set of guys or maybe most of them are naturally inclined to having these traits meaning they don't learn to be...it flows naturally.
So the argument of birth months/star sign is flawed. What of those that don't use the Gregorian calendar? The Orthodox Jews, Orthodox Christians, Muslims to name a few are there no men with these traits?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by olarwhumy6(f): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yes I know I'm so lucky, so true! my fiance is one.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

So the argument of birth months/star sign is flawed. What of those that don't use the Gregorian calendar? The Orthodox Jews, Orthodox Christians, Muslims to name a few are there no men with these traits?

That level wey you dey go pass me o...I'm not an astronomer or star gazer. ..nah wettin I read I be wan confirm.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by MissRaine69(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

That level wey you dey go pass me o...I'm not an astronomer or star gazer. ..nah wettin I read I be wan confirm.
So you concede ?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Khalifa04: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Why Abiola?
cos ur naming ceremony will be on June 12,I said so because we re birthday mate and my name is Abiola because of DAT reason
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Khalifa04:
cos ur naming ceremony will be on June 12,I said so because we re birthday mate and my name is Abiola because of DAT reason

Are you June 5th
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Khalifa04: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Are you June 5th
yea
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Khalifa04:
yea
Great but this will be more pleasant if you be female...

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
I was born within that time frame and I can only speak for myself. I'm charming, funny,stimulating, faithful,adventurous e.t.c . grin

Then u ar ibo..
I know u like to collect pr!k too.
Coz 'em lov am die wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Send Her Packing? / Twerking Video That Will Make You Cum / Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.