Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (48112 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by emi14: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS

Imposter
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by 2sexynet: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
Yoruba isn't your problem, your problem is your foolishness stinks to high heaven. And y'all so dumb to learn how to handle things diplomatically.
let me telll you this... look through recent happenings in this country within a decade and tell me ONE thing that has been achieved without violence?

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by cifo1145(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is absurd....so a Nigerian Citizen(professor) for that matter can call another Citizen guest in the same country....even in america Black Americans are not seen as guest in any part of the over 50 states of America....

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by ajalawole(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS
i like men like u who reason well for the igbo. God bless u for this your comment......... Was arguing with some igbo friends in ilorin last night, and those guys told me dea state governors are too selfish and only want biafra for dea selfish gain and reason, only those who dont know what they are upto are supporting them.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by bayulll011(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.

must you people mention yoruba,we are miles ahead of you guys

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by bionixs: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
oga,you don overgrow this your HIDE AND POST comments. Your children would be disappointed

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by coptic: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
And I called them animals, but someone said nah.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by henryworlu: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
thanks my brother
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by emi14: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
jomonic:
This professor is amazing in his one sided reasoning. Is he aware that there is something called self determination of a people. Did the Igbo seat in a group meeting to plot the first coup? The answer is capital NO. But lets assume that this is the case and that they were defeated in a bitter conflict as a result. What makes this idiot professor think that the condition of overlordship on a defeated nation can go on in perpetuity. Let this man look through history. Even great empires like the Romans or the Greece won, controlled and lost hold of defeated empires. The reasons for their loss is today replicated in the way Nigeria has refused to accommodate the Igbo, a condition that is fast approaching its end time. Blinded by pride and arrogance; intoxicated by the life of unmerited affluence, they fail to realize that this country is expired.
Gbam..Nwanne supu oyibo..lol

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
Igboesika:

Hahaha. Those people are terrible. Everybody wants disintegration except afonjas. Afonjas can never stand for anything, they are always on the fence waiting for a ground that wl favour them to land. I am patiently waiting for 12th June to see the best thing that can come of it their topless protest

COWARDS!!
Leave afonja out of this...I wish that coward you worship called ojukwu have the balls to wait and stand till death ...you Igbos won't be here talking shit....

Anyways, anything that will fast track disintegration is a welcome development.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wetin dey pain these hausa people sef ?
Is it because the sit-at-home order was effective ?
The Ibos should take up the challenge and move back south.
The hausas don't hold any aces in Nigeria.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by nduchucks: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
If it were not for the customary cowardice of Nigerians, the Biafra proponents would call the bluff of the North and immediately start relocating to the East peacefully.

This action will force NASS into putting restructuring on a very fast track.

Unfortunately our people from the East are cowards, just like those from other regions.

This is why rogues and thugs continue to rule this great country.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by texazzpete(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

Condemning ethnic intolerance while spreading ethnic intolerance. Hypocrite.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Badonasty(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
theemy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/abu-ex-vc-ango-abdullahi-backs-relocation-declaration/

I don't know why igbos are complaining....these guys just gave you what you've been seeking for on a platter of gold

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
I wish this man won't run away from this like that shit did years back
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
ajalawole:
i like men like u who reason well for the igbo. God bless u for this your comment......... Was arguing with some igbo friends in ilorin last night, and those guys told me dea state governors are too selfish and only want biafra for dea selfish gain and reason, only those who dont know what they are upto are supporting them.

The ibos believe they are fighting for the right thing ....this is wrong ...una go suffer like say the world don come to an end
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Lloydfolarin: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

Bleep off scumbag

If Ango Abdullahi is arrested cos of that statement, then Nnamdi Kanu deserves to die.

It pains me when i see Igbos shouting and screaming blue murder despite the fact that Igbos started the whole war-calling declaration.

It's only a deaf that ll listen to Radio Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu is talking with thousands of Igbos calling on the phone and feel alright.

If 2% of what Igbos are spewing on Radio Biafra is done in retaliation to Igbos, by now, no Igbo man ll remain in any part of the country except Igbo land.

Why are you guys destroying the peace of this country right from independence?

You want Biafra, this is an opportunity to go. Pack your things from the North and West and move to your East.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by divinesaint: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
....are you still dependent on your parent food.,..if they suffer for how long...all th oil wells in the south are owned by northern....let us move forward and take our destiny in our hands....
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by bionixs: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Pls start the forceful eviction next week Monday so that UN will intervene the next day to conduct a referendum on Biafran territory

Oct 1st is too far

Start today
oyel bloc owners will be pissing on their pants now
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by nnamokenna(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
"But we the northerners endured it and carried on as if nothing happened in the spirit of brotherhood."

The northerners "endured" it by embarking on pogroms, genocide, and a bloodier counter-coup targeted at peoples of eastern extraction in general and Igbos in particular. Factors which directly led to the need for secession by the Eastern region and the ensuing civil war.

The so-called "Professor" has conveniently left out this fact. When so-called elders distort history for their own selfish ends, and the youth - many of whom cannot take the time to read historical facts - believe them, then there is truly no hope for this geographical entity called Nigeria.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by goziedave(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
igbos just come back to ali igbo(igbo land)................ you have over stayed your welcome at the north..........
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by emi14: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
senseless you.. No one wants disintegration than we Afonjas, it's just that we are too educated to start constituting nuisance. So many ways to skin a cat
You're a star liar who chose to seat on the fence as spectators. Education and enlightenment have reach all corners of the nation. You are still relying on the story of Awolowo era.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by imalexzoro: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
But on a more Serious note, No one is talking about the events leading to the civil war here so why is this Mallam bringing irrelevant issues here. I weak for UNA.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by klax(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
LordCrimson:
Immature elder steady fanning the embers of violence,mtcheeeeeew cry cry

Bro or madam or whatever you are so the north are immatured now

So the north are fanning trouble You are very funny.

May I ask you who created these ugly incidence in the first place please dig back to history till date. Have you read what my people has been saying on this blog before? How they abuse and insult everybody and threatening to rain heaven down

Do you ever see it here how my people keep saying *we want to go they are begging us* now they have being told to go and you are insulting this man please read what this man said and hold your peace biko.

We asked for it and they gave it to us so please no complain in as far that is what the useless Kanu has be praying for why not take the chance and move back home.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by talk2emma: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:
Hmmm.

Guests in Nigeria? So how come the North does not want Nigeria divided so they can now determine who their guests will be. You shout one Nigeria and still call people guests in Nigeria.

You stop people from taking alcohol, because they are guests, but u use tax from alcohol to develop .

What about the people of the Niger Delta, you are not their guests, but you own 90% of their oil. Then you are thieves.

Let Nigerian be restructured so we can know who are the guests, the slaves, the parasites and the thieves.

You will go to heaven
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by samdaisi: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Badonasty:

I don't know why igbos are complaining....these guys just gave you what you've been seeking for on a platter of gold

Waiting for the time igbo will issue ultimatum to Hausa to leave their land,i think with

this opportunity for igbo to achieve their target,goal and ambition is be tendered b4

them while waiting for October ending, i want all igbo to comply to this quit notice to

avoid of seeing other side of Hausa people

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

Which DSS? The one u referred 2 as Daura State Security?

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by luizmendezgrant(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
hw did u becum a prof..??
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by talk2emma: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Without Biafra there will be no deference between an animal and a black person in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel