Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (48108 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by ozoemenaca: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
princdebola201:
Igbos una too like wahala, arewa say him no want union with u a again, leave him land they not asking for too much.
This is a call to glory for ur Biafra dreams
Why are you taking tablets for another person headache, do you hear Igbos talking any how, when we get to the bridge we would cross it. Igbos are ever ready to go even if its today.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by engrpheleeks(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
princdebola201:
they re not complaining either what they want is igbo to leave them to their backwardness they re not asking for too much
Get it clear. It's not about the igbos vacating the north within three months and then, the revenue generated from oil reserves in eastern states are continuously diverted to the federal purse. That's slavery in disguise. If they really want to do away with the igbos, they should call for a referendum.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by sukkot: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.
bro but what part of the story was yoruba mentioned ?

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Flashmove: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
theemy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/abu-ex-vc-ango-abdullahi-backs-relocation-declaration/

Okay now i know that Igbos are also guest in the One Nigeria . Thats why i have warned my Igbo people to come, you are a quest in the North, come to your homeland.

They have just use style to tell Igbos that Nigeria is not One as they may think. Over to the SW, and SS who will always call Igbos bad name. We are all quest in the North. the Northerns are the owners of Nigeria.

I have been printing some news paper references to keep for a witness . when time comes.

Igbos we are Quest in Nigeria, Come Home let us make Biafra a Home for every Igbos.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by martinosi: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and immature Ipod elders supporting criminal KANU is not fanning the embers of crime

My Question is who is Nnamdi Kanu

99.99% of Nigerians living in the UK dont know him...

Who is Supporting this Man?

How can a Man living for so long outside of Nigeria who was never into any form of Activism or Politics
while growing up and living in Nigeria..Come out from Literally no where from the UK and start agitating for
a Political cause.

Who is Behind him Internationally

Who is Funding Him?

So many Question that have to be asked about this Man....

I smell a rat.....something is seriously wrong about this Nnamdi Kanu Guy and many people
have started losing their lives about a man and cause they dont even understand....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by anyebedgreat: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....
Can you please explain why you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Pharaoh9(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
JohnXcel:
Who is holding them

Yoruba muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by anyebedgreat: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
engrpheleeks:

Get it clear. It's not about the igbos vacating the north within three months and then, the revenue generated from oil reserves in eastern states are continuously diverted to the federal purse. That's slavery in disguise. If they really want to do away with the igbos, they should call for a referendum.
Oil reserves in which eastern states?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Icecomrade: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS

Can you explain under development of South East region against the North and South West.

Let's discuss logically.

No insults
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by johnabba(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
now we know those who actually issued the ultimatum elders my foot

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by anyebedgreat: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
isnovic:
Any of the Eastern Governor still waiting for them to actualize their threat is a fool.

Provide the transportation for the Igbos number 1.

The Igbos should document all their property in the North they are leaving behind: as terms of the referendum, the Nigeria Government must pay the equivalent to the SE governors for distribution to the Igbos and other SS people that will be affected by the eviction.

If and when the threat is carried out, provide only 3 month reciprocal courtesy eviction notice to all Hausa residing in SE and other SS.

Revoke any OML/OPL in the former eastern region, SE/SS allocated to northerner even if they are not directly managing same and ask them to close operation.

All production and equipment stands forfeited and they get nothing as they have illegally enriched themselves all along.

This is a master reverse move.

Any divestment to SW in favor of Nigeria or the North will be dissolved also.

Lest see who cry loudest.
I was enjoying your write up until you mentioned South-south. Is SS igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Yoruba muslims
Exactly the kind of thing you would say...SMH!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by WorldRichest: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown .

The exact type of statements that made Awolowo, Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle to use over three million stubborn local smelling goats from the yEast for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by isnovic(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
bizzibodi:

are there any ss in d north?d ss will not join biafra,they will chose 2 b with 9jeria on a new deal or form nd republik.this matter need 2 b settle on an ethnic conference for i foresee war of attrition.

My broda there are so many SS in the North.

There are more Igbos though in North than any other SS.

The Igbo are insisting on Biafra, Biafra as defined by Eastern region pre-1967-1970 war.

Certainly, the SS may not join Biafra but at least a referendum will give them a voice for once in Nigeria.

Am sure they will not like to be slave under Northgeria either.

More like Biafra-Niger Delta republic like Bosnia and Herzegovina would be in the offing.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by ilems(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have never seen a dumb and daft Prof like this in my entire life.

What a shame!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by papoose321: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS

Luk @ u!! U call Igbos underdeveloped u de sleep? But if so there always room for development so how that 1 go take Igbos suffered after we don develope 9ja finish abeg Biafra go b small thing if them stick together
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by pokipoki: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
theemy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/abu-ex-vc-ango-abdullahi-backs-relocation-declaration/
Shame on Ango. Aging is really affecting his mentality. An old man like Ango should be enjoying retirement not engaged in bitter politics.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by kynbasil01: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
princdebola201:
Igbos una too like wahala, arewa say him no want union with u a again, leave him land they not asking for too much.
This is a call to glory for ur Biafra dreams
we'll take arewa serious if they recall their people in east .....will you be making this exact statement if it was IPOB that asked northerners to live their land?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pharaoh9:

IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT YORUBA ARE SUPPORTING HAUSA TO FIGHT FOR ONE NIGERIA BUT i DON'T HAVE YOUR SILLY TIME
Whatever you believe man...undecided
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by isnovic(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
anyebedgreat:
I was enjoying your write up until you mentioned South-south. Is SS igbo land?

This is what I read....maybe if you shed light it may be better:
Territorial boundaries[edit]

Igboland is surrounded on all sides by a host of large rivers, and other southern and central Nigeria indigenous tribes namely Bini, Urhobo-Isoko, Ijaw, Ogoni, Igala, Tiv, Yako, Idoma and Ibibio.[3] In the words of William B. Baikie, "Igbo homeland, extends east and west, from the Old Kalabar river to the banks of the Kwora, Niger River, and possesses also some territory at Aboh, an Igbo clan, to the west-ward of the latter stream. On the north it borders on Igara, Igala and A'kpoto, and it is separated from the sea only by petty tribes, all of which trace their origin to this great race".[4]:307

It is primarily situated in the Lowland forest region of Nigeria, with parts in the Niger-Delta, where the Niger river fans out into the Atlantic Ocean in a vast network of creeks and mangrove swamps on the Bight of Bonny.[5]

The earliest found settlements in Igboland date back to 4500 BC in the central area, from where the majority of the Igbo-speaking population is believed to have migrated. The northern Igbo Kingdom of Nri, which rose around the 10th century AD, is credited with the foundation of much of Igboland's culture, customs, and religious practices. It is the oldest existing monarchy in present-day Nigeria. In southern Igboland several groups developed, of which the most notable was the Aro confederacy. Igboland was part of the Southern Nigeria Protectorate of the British Empire and was amalgamated into modern-day Nigeria in 1914; the nation gained independence in 1960.[3] Shortly afterwards Igboland was involved in its biggest war during Biafra's movement for secession, which eventually ended in 1970 when this area rejoined Nigeria.

The Igboland is the most abused land in Nigeria with all comers heaven claiming territorial independency.

They are the real aborigines of Nigeria and are found in the hitherlands. unlike the riverine tribe in the SW whose culture and language strandulates as far as Togo and Benin Republic and the Basin of Dahomey.

The Liberian free slaves and some isolated tribes in South America.

Additionally, unlike the Northern tribes which share cultural, linguistic similarity with their neighbours from Sudan, Niger, Sahel and other pseudo-arab speaking neighbours.

My dear broda as much as we may want to disagree the Igboland as defined by UN Charter is not only the 5 SE states.

But as you and I rightly said, the vassal state can decide if they want to be Biafra or not or some variation to accommodate their interest.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by kudosamass(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Prof, you of all people should understand the Political Economy of this your statement. By this unelderly talk, you have unwittingly destroyed the property market in the North and activated the property market in the East. The Igbos are the people buying property from the proceeds of there businesses. Believe it or not, the property market in the North is a multi-billion sector.
I thought you guys knew what you were doing, but it is obvious that you need an adviser with deep understanding of Political Economy.

Personally, I am for a united strong Nigeria, but certainly not the one as presently constituted. Can you have the face to call yourself a leader in the mist of your counterparts from Singapore, Korea or Malaysia? I mean, a leadership that officiated the wholesale impoverishment of her people; can that one be called a leader?
Whichever way this impasse is resolved, it will be to the advantage of the average Northerner. If we restructure, Northern leaders will be forced to sit up. If we disintegrate, Northern masses will be forced to ask for more from their leaders.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Adebowale89(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....

I condemned north utterances towards the quit notice but you people intolerance is second to none. just imagine your first and second paragraph

that's exactly what these hausas people are saying

Nnamdi KANU said u people should kill any Yoruba and Hausas. he speak evil against the country he used his nationality to travel abroad

you people called hausas illiterate because of one way traffick thinking, now tell me what's the different btw u and them that NK is the sole of y'all thinking

I can tell u constructively that, igbos we loose their people to Nigeria if it happen they pushed further on this. politicians, celebrities, some immigrants, and federal civil servant

clamour for your Biafra without making any hatred speech against anyone. either hausas is perfect or not, Yoruba perfect or not, ijaw perfect or not. we still remained human being. stop spreading hatred that go against God teaches. God don't listen to people that's full of hatred

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Kingosytex(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
the only problem i have with these guys is that they are not only crafty but also senseless, i reserve my comments....
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by eph12(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
The Igbo should leave
The north and the northerners
Should leave all south south
States and south east states
Its simple...

Until this matter is resolved

But dont we have a government
In this Nigeria?
Lai said this Biafra and restructure talk is not even a source of worry to the government. In pidgin e no concern Buhari.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Jan 66 coup was not an Igbo coup. Most of the officers in the Nigerian Army then were Igbos, so that is why some elements have termed it Igbo coup. It is not as if the Igbo ethnic groupp gathered and decided to plot a coup. That is slander against Ndigbo. It is just like saying that all the successful coups since then were Northern coups because most of the officers since 1966 are from the North. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by EmeriitusMbaM: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igboesika:

Hahaha. Those people are terrible. Everybody wants disintegration except afonjas. Afonjas can never stand for anything, they are always on the fence waiting for a ground that wl favour them to land. I am patiently waiting for 12th June to see the best thing that can come of it their topless protest if they won't pick race at the sight of police van.

COWARDS!!

Anyways, anything that will fast track disintegration is a welcome development.

You will never face aboki tormenting you, you said biafra or death, they told you to leave their land and you are insulting Yoruba people. You Igbos are cursed, shameless noisemaking cowards. Go form your biafra and stop crying online. Wild animals

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by realbest(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you said that you are tired of living in my own papa house because am illiterate, almajiri, parasite, under developed, and even a terrorist then it's fair if i beg you to pack your belongings back to your own papa house. Living together is not by force but by will . I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Obiama, Jehovah etc pack your belongings and move back to were you came from. Period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by goaldynboy: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
keep leaving in your nightmare. Mrs land grabber mind you am not a MR

THEY SAY YOU ARE A SHE-MALE WITH DIFFERENT ACCCOUNTS! grin

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by janykute: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
jfleece:
I hate it when some of u make comments that are not realistic and reasonable... Some kids on nairaland are getting excited and waiting to see how a 21st century airstrike looks like.... The big question should be are the ibos ready to become an independent state Cos the last I checked forming a new Republic Is not as easy as baking a cake... Besides most south east governors are two faced monsters... They really don't give a rats ass about the referendum.
Honestly if I was you I will be more concerned about my region than the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by DarkHenrie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
What a complete idiot. Where do these fools read their history from or do they manufacture it from inside their brainless skulls? Can you imagine. So God forbid the Igbos declare a sanctuary for themselves when you and your horde of illiterate minions were chasing and butchering them all over the country? These people are dunderheads. And I blame Mr lugard!!

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by EmeriitusMbaM: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
FKO81:

Be proud of your backward region conehead, Nigeria is still one and your tribe still benefits largely in ND oil money, still yet almajiris is ravaging your region, imagine when Nigeria cease to exist what will happen cheesy cheesy

This disgraced slave is always posting irrelevant crap everywhere, stick to your howbingo assslicking and stop disgracing your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.