Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

There is nothing enjoyable about sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There is nothing enjoyable about sex (1153 Views)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex / Is Ass Sweet And Enjoyable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Thepasserby(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what the world even see in Sex that has made it to go mad about it. There is nothing in sex, it is not even worth dying for.

Most times I find it hard to believe that able bodied men will stoop so low as to rape an innocent child, or even the worst, have sex with an animal. I have an opinion that man is insane and needs serious help.

Everywhere you turn to now, all you hear and see is sex this and sex that. Sex has been overrated by our present generation, there is nothing in it, there is no enjoyment whatsoever in having sex, it is a total waste of energy and time except if you want to procreate.

If you remove sex from most relationships, I am very sure most of them will not last more than a Sagem battery (that's t those who understand what I mean). If today sex should be removed from human existence, am Pretty sure most ladies will be stranded because they will no longer have anything to offer in order to get anything.

Just for an ecstasy of few seconds, people have destroyed their lives and that of others. Our world should apologize to the next generation because we have put so much emphasis on this nonsense called sex...

Sex is nothing, it has just been overrated and that's all.

#Palmchat Relationship
Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Isnt that even the holy book said "GO & MULTIPLY" ? undecided So, oga/ omo/ baba/ oya/ brodas SEX is natural..Enjoy while it last...

1 Like

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm.... some truth in this write up.......

Sex....as designed by the creator was meant to foster deeper level of intimacy and connection between two married partners........

1 Like

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by FvckShiT(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
You've not really been fûçked well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
That shii is overrated,tho enjoyable but i can still do without it for years. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by smardray(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
What is sex? *Run away
Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
HIGHLY OVERATED HUMILIATING ACT THAT TOTALLY MAKES NO SENSE. DURING & AFTER SEX STENCH ALONE IS SO STINKING FILTHY.

HOLLYWOOD AND THE DEPRAVED SOCIETY HAS GIVEN IT A WORTH THAT SEEMS MORE THAN GOLD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you're this averse to sex....you might be asexual. It's not uncommon. There are lots if people who identify as asexual.
Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Sebastine1994(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
My brother you have said it all. Sex is overrated. Most of our girls have nothing to offer but think themselves goddesses.
Their brain empty. Let it be known that geniuses dont waste time and money chasing holes. They hardly have time for them. Most genius died single.
We have but a short time on earth. Very ephemeral. Use it. My friends hardly bring good topic to the table it is always about girls. They are obsessed with them a lot.
Even the aspect of rape I still cant comprehend why people do it. If our society had VISION we wouldn't be chasing them. Boys now compete on how many girlfriend one has.

1 Like

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by vikiylove(f): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sex is overrated yet men want to die for it. who has that "na so" meme
Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Sebastine1994(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
If sex was so good why do men leave their wife at home to chase other women. I know holes comes in different shapes but the experience I swear is the same. The first time I had sex I was shocked that this is all there is to it.
I hated that girl for Life immediately. Forget girls. Focus on your dreams. Have a reason to live. Dont just exist

1 Like

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Sebastine1994(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
vikiylove:
Sex is overrated yet men want to die for it. who has that "na so" meme

why are all girls including you uncomfortable with this topic. We want to remove the thick scales covering guys eyes. Did the topic Hit home?

1 Like

Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by vikiylove(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:

why are all girls including you uncomfortable with this topic. We want to remove the thick scales covering guys eyes. Did the topic Hit home?
Biko where is home?
Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Quinn22(f): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op I agree with you sad
Re: There is nothing enjoyable about sex by Sebastine1994(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
vikiylove:

Biko where is home?

I have spotted one. Here is a girl who spends time idolising her ugly face on the mirror than reading a book. Consult your dictionary and you will know where home is

(1) (Reply)

14 Types Of Wives And Where To Find Them / Please Am Confused / Who Is A MAN????? see facebook users response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.