Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies (47746 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekem:
The question is not if she can or will buy the car for me

The question is if I can receive such a gift from her

Women looking for a man to tie down since 1900

Nne biko carry your wahala dey go

See your head

You dey look for pesin wey you go use style tie down with car abi?

Mbaaa o

Lol

Ya fear z small

My own z suppose tiz a rainy day and she z at d junction.. I drive past her with a chic in d car and splash better water on her...will my destiny still be intact?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by tsmart360(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
Yes two actually One for work and one for the weekend
will you marry me?
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by djdoxxx(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
ethene:

I agree, but am sure u would subscribe to bf buying for gf? But come to think of it, having sex with a bf(not husband )is far worse than buying a car for a bf.

K.O
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
okay. your wish will be granted soon
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MissRaine69(f): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
tsmart360:
will you marry me?
Unfortunately polyandry is illegal in Nigeria but if we move to Nepal , Northern India or Eastern China yes I can marry you.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by RuggedArab: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Good.

Benita, I need to get your contact you know.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by iykofias(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
pocohantas:

You said "a typical nigeria girl, giving because u kno u will receive equally if nt more". I said I mustn't receive equally or more oo, but there should be reciprocating in a healthy relationship!!!!
Abeg, no reply again if you still don't understand.
u last line tho, I cnt bliv u spilled dat- i'm nt inclined to understand u, dats y its called 'argument'.

Back to d subject

All I'm tryna say is dat a good giver nv expect back, its at d discreetion of d receiver to reciprocate.

Lemme ask u a question miss

Would u give ur lover a gift ( lets say a gift worth 3milla sad) if u already av a prior knowledge he wont 'reciprocate' such gesture.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by dadasupremacy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guys Don do her bad grin
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by bakila: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
Yes two actually
One for work and one for the weekend
I would want to be your boyfriend and buy three for you to recipeocate. One for breakfast, one for lunch and another for dinner. If you are dieting and skipping meals I wont be happy..
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by harriet412(f): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
NicoBaba:
u can manage......she is not even sure.. oh lawd

Lol.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by ikevictor: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eiyaaah!!

Women are very good hearted o.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by agrovick(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hypocrites! Just check the comments, with majority claiming they can only buy for their husbands. Yet they open that gutter called mouth to call boys broke for not meeting their needs when it's still a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

Spits

6 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by skillz111(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
But wait ooo hope say if relationship end you won't say you want your car back just asking
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
How'll the ladies answer the question when most of them cannot afford a car of their own let alone for a guy. You won't know if you can, untill u've got the cash, like "RAW CASH".
Poverty has a way of changing peoples mentality. It's like saying that buying a Samsung Galaxy s7 is a waste of money. When the money is there, my dear, you won't even know when you place an order for the Galaxy s8 plus.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Buying a car for a boyfriend is outright foolishness to me. I would buy anything for my husband.
But you would gladly accept the car gift from him. Smh
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by dandig(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Yes... so far he is tested/trusted and my actions are reciprocated. I won't like to empty my account to buy it, it has to be something I can comfortably afford. I am an unrepentant lover girl grin and generous too, but if I catch him on top another woman...

His ancestors will receive him that day. angry

So, babey which do you want, Lamborghini or Benz?
Babe I would rather like us to combine resources and set up businesses.. trust me 'Raris and lambos gonna be surplus
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MissRaine69(f): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
bakila:

I would want to be your boyfriend and buy three for you to recipeocate. One for breakfast, one for lunch and another for dinner. If you are dieting and skipping meals I wont be happy..
There will not be any of that I can assure you.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by missyadorable(f): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
No! Not even for my husband! If I ever dream of such madness,let me not wake up from that dream.
I cannot buy anything more than 5k for my husband I don't care if he buys anything for me or not I can afford my needs I bought my car by myself
Call me stingy,na you sabi
I don't give..Dont give me
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Whitemoney: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chidonc:
dont think am exaggerating oooo, recieved a g-wagon earlier this week from bae. what am I even talking about, op no vex, like say typhoid hold me.
Linus well done

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Donjazzy12(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Foolish guys get in here and learn how smart women are about spending their money.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by DozieInc(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2017
cool cool
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by loswhite(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Buying a car for a boyfriend is outright foolishness to me. I would buy anything for my husband.
ladies are hypocrites... you can only buy for your husband but u want a man to buy for his girlfriend...smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Cannonleo(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't twist my words , "as long as my actions are reciprocated". I never said equally, so it mustn't be a car, there must be something he can give without breaking a bank. In a healthy relationship, giving goes both ways, nothing bad about it.

Your name doesn't look loyal lipsrsealed.
that's weird, how does my name impact my look
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MARYchiells(f): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2017
That love must have consumed every bit of me and the money flowing in like a river
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by timilehin007(m): 1:03am On Jun 11, 2017
although i am a husband already...buy the grace of God before September 15th, by the special grace of God am owing a reasonable car and she is contributing almost 85per cent so it is as good as saying she is buying it..just a fer thousand to go.. cool
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MARYchiells(f): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2017
ethene:

I agree, but am sure u would subscribe to bf buying for gf? But come to think of it, having sex with a bf(not husband )is far worse than buying a car for a bf.

Hard one ethene, when you turn to ethanol traffic will be heavy.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MARYchiells(f): 1:07am On Jun 11, 2017
goodmorning40:
Nobody should buy anything worth more than 10k for a boyfriend or girlfriend

Whaaaaat!!!! You scary being.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Marrtynze(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2017
missyadorable:
No! Not even for my husband! If I ever dream of such madness,let me not wake up from that dream.
I cannot buy anything more than 5k for my husband I don't care if he buys anything for me or not I can afford my needs I bought my car by myself
Call me stingy,na you sabi
I don't give..Dont give me
Oga oo, I don see things for this life sha
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

Hard one ethene, when you turn to ethanol traffic will be heavy.
u look great.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MARYchiells(f): 1:27am On Jun 11, 2017
ethene:

u look great.

Thanks! Can't say the same ' cos I can't see you .
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

Thanks! Can't say the same ' cos I can't see you .
can i meet u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.