Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies (47748 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MzJin(f): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I don't have to flaunt my wealth of knowledge on this faceless forum.
Anyway but I'd like to have a platform and a coool confidential avenue to meddle with you o.
I like you already. So abeg sweery let's hook up. I'm awaiting your response as you'll drop your digits. Thank you.

Am sorry Sir its way against ma ethics .....this is a faceless n public forum were everyone gets to read every word u drop.....so i dnt drop any means of my contact here Sir.....em so sorry.....em not an attention seeking syndronmic person.....
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Am sorry Sir its way against ma ethics .....this is a faceless n public forum were everyone gets to read every word u drop.....so i dnt drop any means of my contact here Sir.....em so sorry.....em not an attention seeking syndronmic person.....
okay I would have loved us to have a dialogue via social networks but it's rather unfortunate I'm not on whatsapp. Only available on Facebook. But for the intervening time we could manage with our respective mailboxs.
Should i pm you?
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by felixxy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
ioreth69:
No b only car na motor

if u love am wella, u no go knw wen u buy d car 4 am. hw far na? long tym
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by treasuredluv(f): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
All these ladies shouting BOYFRIEND NO,,,,,,,,,HUSBAND YES,,,,,,,,,,shey if BOYFRIEND buy for you, you go collect, why don't you refuse and tell him that he has not married you
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

thanks. You'll need to keep checking your mail frequently cos I'll make it a statutory duty to be sending you mails daily. Thanks
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Frankraj: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Yes... so far he is tested/trusted and my actions are reciprocated. I won't like to empty my account to buy it, it has to be something I can comfortably afford. I am an unrepentant lover girl grin and generous too, but if I catch him on top another woman...

His ancestors will receive him that day. angry

So, babey which do you want, Lamborghini or Benz?

So you girls can kill if your man cheats on you . So it pains you girls too ?

Then why are women trying to make men believe they been. Women are the ones that have right to cheat on men.imagine a girl telling a guy I'm sorry is becos u aren't taking care of me that's why I'm cheating. Hmmn as if is a reason to justify it
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by segzyl: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MARYchiells(f): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
missyadorable:

Nooo!!! If I am not harsh,I will suffer like my mother
My husband will take me for granted and beat me

Life is like that. We don't always get what wish for but let's not allow the ups and downs of life hold us down. Peace!
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by ioreth69(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
felixxy:

if u love am wella, u no go knw wen u buy d car 4 am. hw far na? long tym
I NVR buy give my mom na bf I go give,story for the gods
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by akaahs(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Yes... so far he is tested/trusted and my actions are reciprocated. I won't like to empty my account to buy it, it has to be something I can comfortably afford. I am an unrepentant lover girl grin and generous too, but if I catch him on top another woman...

O baby, u don't need to tear down ur Acc, all I need is a Toyota corolla 2013 model
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
yinkeys:

Your profile picture funny die

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MzJin(f): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
okay I would have loved us to have a dialogue via social networks but it's rather unfortunate I'm not on whatsapp. Only available on Facebook. But for the intervening time we could manage with our respective mailboxs.
Should i pm you?

Ok Sir
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by yollychika(f): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Me I cannor buy ooo nje undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Boyfriend ? No! ( breakup can pop up at anytime )

Husband ? Hell yes! His dream car Infact.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
treasuredluv:
All these ladies shouting BOYFRIEND NO,,,,,,,,,HUSBAND YES,,,,,,,,,,shey if BOYFRIEND buy for you, you go collect, why don't you refuse and tell him that he has not married you

Babe, the number of bfs that buys car for their babes are very rare . And if they buy the car, the guy writes his name on the receipt ! So he can collect it any damned fucvkking time. Dont trust men like that orelse u are done for .
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by RedBeauty: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
As long as he remains FAITHFUL
Na to buy carsssss remain grin

Bet as soon as we break up undecided I collect my things back or we gonna have real life problems angry
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Ok Sir
check your inbox thanks
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by pressy09: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Are u sure ? See what I see herehttp://www.dailyfamily.ng/5-signs-to-help-you-identify-the-ideal-man-and-woman/
pocohantas:

Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by maryjabeez: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Buy ko, Bayern Munich grin ... wen my village pple r nt using my picture to fan themselves cheesy
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bf that can dump u tomorrow? Saving to buy a Mercedes 4matic for future hubby grin
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by treasuredluv(f): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2017
alexialin:

Babe, the number of bfs that buys car for their babes are very rare . And if they buy the car, the guy writes his name on the receipt ! So he can collect it any damned fucvkking time. Dont trust men like that orelse u are done for .

my point is not about the car, dey're saying NO to bf as if its a crime, wen u're comfy & u cn com4tably buy a car 4 d 1 u dearly luv, so wats d big deal. Bsids Trust on ds issue is a difrnt tin entirely.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by joenor(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Ok I hear u.
MissRaine69:

For most! Not me
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by marvin902(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
nor make me laugh abeg..
i never receive pack of singlet from any babe..
na car i won come receive.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

and make thunder fire all those girls mouth that will say they cant buy a car for their bf..
buh they will gladly receive if the case was reversed..

#Gold-diggers everywhere
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
treasuredluv:
my point is not about the car, dey're saying NO to bf as if its a crime, wen u're comfy & u cn com4tably buy a car 4 d 1 u dearly luv, so wats d big deal. Bsids Trust on ds issue is a difrnt tin entirely.

My dear ,its a big deal . you know why? Guys rarely trust their gfs to spend that much on . And guys who are rich and buy cars for their babes , always place their names on the receipts of the car bn bought .
One thing I love about women is this ? We don't deceive ourselves and pretend with sweet mouth to do what we know we are not ready for .
Unlike men who can lie for Africa and at the end still fucvks up.

But if u have so much money , u can buy for Yur bf

As for me ? I ain't buying !
Period!
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by faizy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
in fact dat is my prayer... if I can buy a car for my boyfriend.. Den I go Don buy for mama, papa, brothers and sisters..... buh wait o.. all these untrustworthy Nigerian guys.... I can only buy for husband biko...
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by treasuredluv(f): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
alexialin:

My dear ,its a big deal . you know why? Guys rarely trust their gfs to spend that much on . And guys who are rich and buy cars for their babes , always place their names on the receipts of the car bn bought .
One thing I love about women is this ? We don't deceive ourselves and pretend with sweet mouth to do what we know we are not ready for .
Unlike men who can lie for Africa and at the end still fucvks up.

But if u have so much money , u can buy for Yur bf

As for me ? I ain't buying !
Period!

different strokes for different folks, ma'am, this is not an issue to be draged on, its just to aire your view, besides i didn't tell you to buy a car for your Boyfriend.
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
treasuredluv:
different strokes for different folks, ma'am, this is not an issue to be draged on, its just to aire your view, besides i didn't tell you to buy a car for your Boyfriend.

Am not dragging any issue with u. Am simply airing my view and opinion ,
that's all.

Its not compulsory u like it , dear
Goodnight
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by StreetTV: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
alexialin:

okay

Am not dragging any issue with u. Am simply airing my view and opinion ,
that's all.

Its not compulsory u like it , dear
Goodnight
Re: Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies by MzJin(f): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
thanks. You'll need to keep checking your mail frequently cos I'll make it a statutory duty to be sending you mails daily. Thanks

Now u cn see d faceless ape.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.