Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak (3951 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Sebastine1994(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have the world Longest peniss by my standard and I can sustain my erection for long. Talk about double blessing.
My girlfriend wants me to leave my peniss in her thing till morning. She wants our soul and body connected that way.
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by IamSINZ(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yes, bruh. You have my permission.
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
And my permission too. I have no problem with that.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
see the way I'm laughing out loud over here..
chai op is a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:
And my permission too. I have no problem with that.
hmmm
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ookay ooo whazz my consign

3 Likes

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm

What is this "hmmmm" about?
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Mimienudles(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please don't leaves it grin grin grin
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:

What is this "hmmmm" about?
You love the op's idea right?
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You love the op's idea right?

It's intimate, kinda nice. But I was actually saying I don't have a problem with him doing that with his GF. What's my business?
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:

It's intimate, kinda nice. But I was actually saying I don't have a problem with him doing that with his GF. What's my business?
hmm kind of nice indeed..
But you have not experience it right?
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Victornezzar: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Av said it b4 nd am still saying again
na mad people nd infants full dis section
nawa oo....Wat kind of useless threads are all dis
am ready 4 any modafvcker 2 quote me

7 Likes

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by LePrezident(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Shooouu guy, na this line you wan take toast MsRoe?

None of my business tho

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Victornezzar: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
no go learn English
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
LePrezident:

Shooouu guy, na this line you wan take toast MsRoe?

None of my business tho
lol bro..
Toasting is allowed na
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Me? I think I've already told you people here that I'm a virgin! sad

Between me and you though, I'm a restless sleeper and I can manage that position for an hour tops, before I need to search for the cooler side of the mattress.
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Mimienudles(f): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

no go learn English
mumu, u no see Op topic abi Or u eye no get sense
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Sebastine1994(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
why
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Victornezzar: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
Lol sorry my eye can't av sense according 2 u
it's d function of d brain 2 do so
so bye...
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by LePrezident(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol bro..
Toasting is allowed na

Lol ride on bro, I dey your back
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Victornezzar: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
oh sorry dear
just saw it now
tongue
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Mimienudles(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol sorry my eye can't av sense according 2 u
it's d function of d brain 2 do so
so bye...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:

Me? I think I've already told you people here that I'm a virgin! sad

Between me and you though, I'm a restless sleeper and I can manage that position for an hour tops, before I need to search for the cooler side of the mattress.
wow that makes the two of us compatible..
Because to be sincere, I'm not a virgin, my experience will make your first time memorably...
It's rare in seeing sincere guys like me, you know.
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Victornezzar: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by greymiles: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
I don't knw wen dz small kids on nairaland kip molesting d ladies. Dats why d ladies keep off from posting dere mind on romance section.
D first pesin wey comment, u knw quote am, na mumu "hmm" u dey write upandan

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Mimienudles(f): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

oh sorry dear
just saw it now
tongue
Lol, after insulting me sad
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Victornezzar: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
Lol, after insulting me sad
sweetheart no vex na
tongue
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
wow that makes the two of us compatible..
Because to be sincere, I'm not a virgin, my experience will make your first time memorably...
It's rare in seeing sincere guys like me, you know.

Kai! You're not a virgin? That's a problem o. I'm looking for a virgin guy, so that we teach ourselves how to love each other - move together from awkwardness to perfection in the space of our time.

I don't doubt your sincerity but I can't handle your experience. sad
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
I tried it once...

By morning, my pénis was all rust

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by Saintsammurai(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:

Kai! You're not a virgin? That's a problem o. I'm looking for a virgin guy, so that we teach ourselves how to love each other - move together from awkwardness to perfection in the space of our time.

I don't doubt your sincerity but I can't handle your experience. sad
life is a school where we need teachers..
in this case, I'm your teacher and i will make sure you pass the exam (over satisfy)
I promise, i will be gentle.
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by smardray(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
We should start showing birth certificate for registering on Nl... The rate at which kids register on this forum is alarming.... Imagine this cumfilled brain
Re: Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak by mrmrmister: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
The poster above the one above me tho. grin grin

You go fear "toasting"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) / Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.