Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) (3938 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by JayCynic(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
A girl in Uyo with an undisclosed name reportedly stabbed herself to death on the 10th of November, 2017. It was gathered from her neighbours and roommates that she was emotionally down after her boyfriend had split their 7-month old relationship, and left her for her bestfriend. She was heard raining abuses on her bestfriend on the morning of her suicide. After that morning, nothing was heard from her untill her roommates came back in the evening, only to alarm the whole neighbourhood of her lifeless body with a knife thrust into her stomach. Rumours have it that her boyfriend had eloped with her bestfriend after hearing the news. She was said to be a student of a higher institution in Uyo and her parents stay in Awka. Painful and Sad how guys treat some girls, more tragic the way some girls react to this. Evaberry said yesterday that Nigerian guys are senseless, i guess this girl was very sensible. R.I.P. Hope you dont watch telenovelas in your next life.

2 Shares

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
You will never know the power of love until you experience heartbreak!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by ubunja(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2017
life can be cruel.
sorry .

1 Like

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by UbanmeUdie: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

WoW!

It is foolishness to engage a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

Thank God she killed herself. What a perfect way to end a relationship.

Fish brains everywhere. Nigerian girls are self destructive with very few actually knowing how to please and keep a man.

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by jworos(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2017
Wow, Just imagine, Knife?? you decide to kill yourself na this painful method you choose...

4 Likes

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2017
could be murder.
people jumping into conclusion like they r jumping into a pool

6 Likes

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Blackhawk01: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
One shouldn't speak ill of the dead but she must have been mad and senseless to take her fvckin life because of a man! angry angry angry

Iru kpalakpala wo reh? angry angry
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Homeboiy: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2017
5yrs ago picture sad
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by terrezo2002(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2017
She has a lot of courage but she didn't use it rightly.
If you have the courage to stab yourself, how come you lack the courage to move on with life.

There is hope to those that are living; for a living dog is better than a dead lion Ecclesiastes 9:4
Ordinary boyfriend not even husband. Your family didn't leave you, your friends didn't leave you, instead you left them. Aren't you selfish for bringing pain to those who really love you.

He that kills a person and he that kills himself are the same. A body you did not create, do not destroy it.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2017
This is selfishness.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Kimcutie: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:
One shouldn't speak ill of the dead but she must have been mad and senseless to take her fvckin life because of a man! angry angry angry

Iru kpalakpala wo reh? angry angry
Ermm excuse me, the girl behind the celebrant(B/L HBD) in your dp, is she you I have a feeling she is wink
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
watch as they will start blaming us here in d village for her stupidity.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Eeeehyah! . She died for love sha

May her gentle soul rest in peace cool
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is terrible. She died for love sha

May her gentle soul rest in peace in cool

Na wa for you o. Which one be she died for love kwa !
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Blackhawk01: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kimcutie:
Ermm excuse me, the girl behind the celebrant(B/L HBD) in your dp, is she you I have a feeling she is wink

Lol. Nope. That's their Mum, my cousin.

Thanks hun. kiss
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Kimcutie: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Nope. That's their Mum, my cousin.

Thanks hun. kiss
I saw someone with that skin color on your profile once. you mean that girl issa mother shocked I smell lies, convince me angry
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is terrible. She died for love sha

May her gentle soul rest in peace in cool

Died for love? She's daft, if she did this truly.. nasty senseless girl
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

I guess she couldn't control her emotions
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Henitan24(f): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rip dead but guys doesnt worth this

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by donstan18: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Pray not to prey in the hands of a deceiver.... You might do worst than this.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Les: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
She's pretty but I guess that doesn't matter now...
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
You will never know the power of love until you experience heartbreak!

She's very stupid, no matter how. Much she feels, she love the useless demon.

Have been through heart wrenching heartbreaks and thank God, I never succumbed to killing my self because of a man?

Heavens forbid.

I may fall sick but not take my life.

She's not OK upstairs.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by cyndy1000(f): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
killing herself isn't the best solution. she could have move on I know it hurts but not taking your life for goodness sake with this attitude she has hurt her family more.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by sonofanarchy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
women dey fear me oh
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
OP, that's the OLDEST PICTURE on Nairaland
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by GraveMan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thats Why I Hate Love Movies. Most Ppl Get Carried Away With What They See In Movies. Dnt Be Too Emotional
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evaberry:
could be murder

people jumping into conclusion like they r jumping into a pool
na u murder her? undecided
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Akinbahm(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Some people will still blame Buhari for this... I think is high time we change the word LOVE to SUICIDE or DEATH cause the news here and there is all about people committing suicide all in the name of love...

1 Like

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
This girl just go waste her life...
Obviously, she's love struck with that f+ckboy...
Despite the hard times this country is facing, liiiiife is still sweet.

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by policy12: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Amarabae(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmm. Nawa o.
Are guys scarce to the extent that she can't bear the breakup.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) by Ceede: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Henitan24:
Rip dead but guys doesnt worth this
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / Nigerians, What Is The Meaning Of This Word? / The Church Sekxta.pe: Pastor Wilson Eating The Pussy Of A Woman- FULL VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.