Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55762 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Godfullsam:

[s]You are very stupid. The same fool like you will be complaining that yorubas always sit on the fence and refused to say anything.

Note that whatever happens, you people will be mostly affected because you have your useless and homeless people are more in the north than any other tribes.

Pls just make sure that ur people return to south east before October first. Don't let me see your flat head anywhere in the south west.[/s]

Shut the bleep up you illiterate slowpoke! Waiting for almajiris to kill Igbo's for your amusement? Why not buy a cutlass from your brown roof region along with some ewedu and go chase them from the north. Foolish Buffon! Your brother is here crying out that he has no place to go and you ignore him to masturbate on Igbo's! Your brain dead and arrogantly foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mcanie:
Peace loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late."

Then you know they were either involved or enjoying it...
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by malware: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

meaning that, no matter how close u r to an Hausa man, he can still kill u one day

use ur brains

I have lived in d north

You have lived in a volatile Kaduna state where there is religious intolerance by both Muslims and Christians living there. Tell me one other Northern state that you've been to and tell me what are their inadequacies.

Northerners cannot own big businesses in the south and sleep in peace same way Southerners, Igbos in particular do in the North.

If this thing you're preaching should be true, then no sane southerner would remain in the North.

If you have any northerner as friend right now, tell me how he relates with you, be sincere and tell the truth, wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
If north is so terrible why haven't you relocated? And yeah they're killing me with mentions, Ayam tired grin

Guy, the fact that I have not relocated from the North is not a pointer to acquit them of barbaric tendecies. .All the strangers living up North (I dont mean those that came for NYSC o) have one prayer point in common. ."Lord, i will not die in a strange land"

The gravity of Northern riot and the gory sight it leaves behind is enough to hunt one for the rest of his/her life.

Every musa and dauda that appears so nice to you have marked out the part of your body that will be slashed given the slightest opportunity.

They are ravaging killers. . They have no soul, no spirit, no conscience.

Dont ever pray to witness riot in the North

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by emerged01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your gagenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
Which agenda do u want Yoruba to push? South needs to be united for once to get things done right or do you expect Yoruba to say Igbo should vacate southwest? Do you know how that will sound? Oga think o! Even the threat of north is nothing when it comes to Yoruba telling Igbo to go. I know a lot of igbos that has forgotten that they are igbos in west and their children don even forget say their parent na Igbo.

Don't normally comment on thread like this because on a thread like this we have many silly ones wey be say na their mama still dey buy cloth for them.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by prof12(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
My friends shut up. The Yoruba man is clearly different from the Igbo man.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by mbhs139(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Bullshit. I was born and raised in the North. Kaduna to be precise. There is nothing peaceful about the north.

An average northerner is far from peaceful and will kill you without any sympathy. Remain in the north at your peril.

At the bold part, now ask yourself if that nature of being "far from peaceful" isn't a nature akine to them as alluded to by your statement. But whenever they start their madness, people are quick to attach that to their predominant religion, Islam; forgetting that it is not all of them that are Muslims.

Do you know, that None-Muslim women in Maiduguri wear the Hijab? That's how it.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:

Your either just waking up or grossly uninformed! Didn't you get the memo? Igbo's are leaving the desert cursed infected region in droves it all over the media just that you choose to turn a blind eye to it. Even chisco is giving free rides.. Google is your friend looser!

Get your scratched face tiger looking ewedu brothers to do same while day is still on or it might be too late to return to Oshogbo
All this epistle no concern me. Tell your ukpuru ppl to leave that side. Life is too beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by buchilino(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
blueseacats:
Remember fela was the first smart guy to call Nigeria a zoo. So westerners deep down knows who they are dealing with, just that they feel ipob is going about it the wrong way.

AM BEING TO RESPECT AFENIFERE BETA DAN OHANEZE. AT LEAST DEY C D TRUTH N SAY IT AS IT IS. DIS YORUBA ELDERS R PROVING TO ME DAT DEY R TRULY WISE. JUST HOPE DAT F.OLS BASED IN NORTH DAT COME FROM MY AREA WILL SHOW SAME WISDOM.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by buchilino(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gotze1:
All this epistle no concern me. Tell your ukpuru ppl to leave that side. Life is too beautiful.

LEARN FROM UR ELDERS.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by idylnoble(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
I laf so u were enticed by dos tinz OK oooo. Nobody prays for bad tin but be vigilant, not everything dat glitters is gold

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
emerged01:

Which agenda do u want Yoruba to push? South needs to be unite for once to get things done right or do you expect Yoruba to say Igbo should vacate southwest? Do you how that will sound? Oga think o! Even the threat of north is nothing when it comes to Yoruba telling Igbo to go. I know a lot of igbos that has forgotten that they are igbos in west and their children don even forget say their parent na Igbo.

Don't normally comment on thread like this because on a thread like this we have many silly ones wey be say na their mama still dey buy cloth for them.
He is from Ogoni in Rivers State. However, if the South can unitedly push for restructure or outright secession then the best for the country.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by buchilino(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
emerged01:

Which agenda do u want Yoruba to push? South needs to be unite for once to get things done right or do you expect Yoruba to say Igbo should vacate southwest? Do you how that will sound? Oga think o! Even the threat of north is nothing when it comes to Yoruba telling Igbo to go. I know a lot of igbos that has forgotten that they are igbos in west and their children don even forget say their parent na Igbo.

UR LAST PARAGRAPH WAS VERY FUNNY, BUT TRUE.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by kechywillz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Una eye don dey open small small

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by winningwinner(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much

You have written rubbish. Please don't deceive yourself, the last time I went to the north, I saw how disdainfully an average Hausa person regards the Yoruba. They called them "Kolo-kolo" people. That means, people that can never be trusted. Tell me, where is then the friendship you are deceiving yourself with?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much

Kid go play some games to calm ur nerves.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gotze1:
[s]All this epistle no concern me. Tell your ukpuru ppl to leave that side. Life is too beautiful.[/s]

Unintelligent trash!
Unity begger cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ehinja: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
When is the average Nigerian going to understand that it is not about which ethnic group or people is more superior. AREWA, AFENIFERE, IPOB etc have all missed what is glaringly obvious in my opinion.
And that is suppose to be our common welfare as a people.
Which geographical zone has good infrastructures? Which zone has good schools? Which zone is not suffering from youth unemployment and other basic amenities of life.
We form these pressure groups to tear the country apart instead of building it. Why are these groups not giving ultimatum for our roads to be fixed, schools to have desks and teaching materials, pensioners and workers to be paid as at when due, ultimatum for us to have drinkable and clean water and so on.
Chasing ibos and southerners from the north and northerners from the south does not change anything.
It is not a must Nigeria stays as it is but let it be known that we can do better as a people and a nation break up or not.
#letsfightforwhatreallymatters#.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by salam1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

The same people you bought meat from could eat your meat when brainwashed.
just d way people are brainwashed to build baby factory or to believe in so much juju.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by juwanno(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Following the October 1 ultimatum issued by Arewa Youths Forum to the people of South-East origin living in the northern parts of the country to leave the region, the apex Yoruba socio-cultural organisation , Afenifere, has called on all Southerners resident there to start returning home.

Rising from an emergency meeting held by the group to discuss the state of the nation in Lagos on Thursday, Afenifere said all Southerners should see the quit notice not as meant for Igbo people alone, but the rest of their counterparts from the region.

Afenifere chieftain, Senator Femi Okurounmu who was present at the meeting told Saturday Sun that the quit notice by the Arewa youths should be taken serious in view of historical experience.

“This quit notice by the northern youths should not be seen by any wise Southerner as being meant for only people from the South-East, or that it is an empty threat. These northern youths meant business, and not only that, they have the backing of the northern elders, who have not only expressed their support for the youths, but have also affirmed their backing for the quit notice given to the South-Easterners. These Northerners should not be underrated, and one of the major reasons we are insisting that all Southerners should start coming back to the South now is that when these attacks on them begin, the Northerners will attack all Southerners. How are they going to be separate a Yoruba from Igbo? It is going to be difficult. Southerners shouldn’t be gullible. They should start coming home now. They should not wait until the end of the ultimatum. We don’t want a repeat of 1966-1967 pogrom, when hundreds of people of Southern origin, especially those from the South-East were massacred in the North.

Okurounmu further said that Southerners should not be deceived by the arrest order on the Arewa youths by the Inspector-General of Police, Idris Ibrahim and Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, saying such order was only meant to give Nigerians the impression that action was being taken to rein in the youths.

‘‘Have these Arewa youths not been walking the streets free since the Inspector-General of Police and Governor el-Rufai ordered their arrest? The IG is a hypocrite. When crisis broke out in Osun State recently among some Hausa and Yoruba youths, is it not this same IG that immediately under 24 hours of the crisis sent mobile policemen to arrest Yoruba youths, while he left out his Hausa kinsmen? Why is the IG now unable to arrest these Hausa-Fulani youths who issued the quit notice? We are just deceiving ourselves, there is no justice in Nigeria. When an Hausa-Fulani man kills another Nigerian, he has not committed an offence, but when another Nigerian kills Hausa-Fulani man, he has committed an offence and must be punished. That is the Nigeria of today for you’’, he remarked.

However, if Nigeria wants to break up, so be it, let it break up, if it wants to break up. Nigeria will not be the first country to break up . The defunct Soviet Union broke up, heavens did not fall, defunct Czechoslovakia broke up, heavens didn’t fall, and even in Africa, recently Southern Sudan broke away from Sudan and heavens didn’t fall. So, what’s the big deal if Nigeria breaks up? It is not compulsory that Nigerians should live together by force.

On its own part, Yoruba Unity Forum expressed concern over the development, describing the quit notice as not only provocative, but also a shameful act.

The forum, in a statement issued by its Secretary-General, Senator Anthony Adefuye, called for the immediate prosecution of the Arewa youths.

http://sunnewsonline.com/return-home-now-afenifere-tells-southerners/

Well said

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
buchilino:

AM BEING TO RESPECT AFENIFERE BETA DAN OHANEZE. AT LEAST DEY C D TRUTH N SAY IT AS IT IS. DIS YORUBA ELDERS R PROVING TO ME DAT DEY R TRULY WISE. JUST HOPE DAT F.OLS BASED IN NORTH DAT COME FROM MY AREA WILL SHOW SAME WISDOM.
They have always used wisdom to manage situations like this, north and east just have bitter experience that they can't get off each other's back.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by salam1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Bullshit. I was born and raised in the North. Kaduna to be precise. There is nothing peaceful about the north.

An average northerner is far from peaceful and will kill you without any sympathy. Remain in the north at your peril.
its not peaceful and still ur people are claiming 44trillion worth of asset in the north. The problem with people lyk u is u generalise. For instance if some of ur igbos engage in drug pushing and baby factory business will it b fair wen som1 tell u all Igbo's r dsame?
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Splashme: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nasa28:
OK. Thought they have a machine that will detect igbos only.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by feelgoodInc: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
9free:

Come back and become IDPs in the East?
Come back and be victimized by the same people shouting over the roof now that they should come home?
Come back and their lives sniffed out by Kidnappers, Abgeros, Cultist and Thieves?
Come back and face artificial inflation of goods and properties because those in the East currently would rather become millionaires on their brothers blood.

I am not leaving the North one inch.
please have you ever seen an igbo man in an IDP camp? LoL.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by talk2emma: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect

I will pay for your feeding this week...

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Trapnews: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
jkross:
I'm happy this article made reference to the pre civil war events..i say this because of those less informed ppl on this forum who come here to call Ikemba a coward for leading his ppl into the war..
He was a coward. He used his people's starvation during the civil war as bargaining chip. Tell me you do not know that when fg finally approved relief materials for his people he refused to collect thinking the whole world would have sympathy on biafra which made the UN and reputable journalistsy to disown him. Read history bro!

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by munas: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

You dont know anything...

Ordinary 1 yr service and you are here talking trash.

My father went to the north in 1954...

I was born in the north in 1976...

so were other of my siblings.

You dont know these people...yes you dont.

The same person giving you free meat will be the first to slice your throat

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Igba123: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
ERockson:
The yoruba leaders value their lives and are ready to receive them unlike people who are waiting for northern leaders to approve the quit notice.
u're a typical yoruba boy. Not surprised by ur sudden change of reasoning orchestrated comment.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by uvalued(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:

i think you mean the ausa fulani not the tribal lots who are also tired of the union as well. "sabuwa da kaza bai hana yanka ba" if you understand this in ausa
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by talk2emma: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
ehinja:
When is the average Nigerian going to understand that it is not about which ethnic group or people is more superior. AREWA, AFENIFERE, IPOB etc have all missed what is glaringly obvious in my opinion.
And that is suppose to be our common welfare as a people.
Which geographical zone has good infrastructures? Which zone has good schools? Which zone is not suffering from youth unemployment and other basic amenities of life.
We form these pressure groups to tear the country apart instead of building it. Why are these groups not giving ultimatum for our roads to be fixed, schools to have desks and teaching materials, pensioners and workers to be paid as at when due, ultimatum for us to have drinkable and clean water and so on.
Chasing ibos and southerners from the north and northerners from the south does not change anything.
It is not a must Nigeria stays as it is but let it be known that we can do better as a people and a nation break up or not.
#letsfightforwhatreallymatters#.

Since 1960 we have been trying to build the zoo to a country but is not working. So let try separation simple

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Leiman100(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Continue masturbating online, afenifere is PDP, they have lose relevance since the day Jagaba give them red card. wailers are looking for opportunity to rant nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by leo1234(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Beremx:
I insist that El-Rufai has a hand in this call by Arewa youths. The midget can never be trusted!

All southerners should come back home o!

APC!
The people's general has finally succeeded in destroying Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.