Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

cut - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cut (8549 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cut by frozen70g(f): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Drabeey:
Guys, naturally i wouldn't have brought this up here, but it seems i can't think straight any longer.

I need your candid advice my good people.

I am a guy who is set and ready to hit the stop botton of 'single and bachelor's life' ASAP. .... After many break ups and ladies palavas, i have finally gotten this lady that suit my heart desires. I love her without any remorse and reminants.

Just as we are about sealing the fate of our marriage some days ago...... In short, i was even running my mouth about how u can bring heaven down and carry land back up when she suddenly stopped me and broke this news about her genotype and blood group.

I am a guy who can be related to an 'educated illiterate' because i don't think i have ever asked a question relating to this issue for once. Im always concerned with two things.... No HIV, Not SS. Im too stupid to know any other thing.

As fate may have it, she stopped me from making vague promises and knowing what she is before i make the major move. I tell you my online family, this lady is all a man can ask for.

Now that she had opened the truth to me that she is a B- and also CC genotype, im confused.

Naturally, if she had not raised any suspicion on this issue i wouldn't have given any glitch too, but i went as far as making researchs on this rare two 'combo', i am AA and O+ Now i can fry my beans no more.

Now the question is, should i proceed or just stay put..,, nonetheless, the later is not a favorable option because 'im stupidly in love with her'.

My research have given wider knowledge the she might go through a lot of stress while pregnant and probably the child too. Please how true is this, im an 'ibile' guy who don't really believe all this science brouhaha, but shouldn't I ?

Please i crave for matured advice, im in a middle of a life attached decision making, HELP ME!

I also know i've opened a bashing avenue to my nairaland jovial friends, yet kindly use @drabeey for your kind advises. Thanks

Drabeey wrote this....

Only an experienced medical doctor and a gynaecologist can advise you better

1 Like

Re: cut by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Cc is a variant of Sickle Cell hemoglobin.
Re: cut by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
mykel25:
Since u no sabi use google make I go use am for u... I wanna learn too.... Tho I'm AA ND my boo is AA..... Super combo cheesy wish I cud help someone with my genotype buh ve decided to marry my boo tongue
To 'help' someone with your genotype... What the hell do you feel like? Santa Claus?

1 Like

Re: cut by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

If both of you had rare/abnormal genotypes then yes you can get married but having children would result in still births. AA genotype can marry across the genotypes. Your children will be born with the AS genotype. Unfortunately your children have to marry spouses with the genotype AA ( like yourself) to avoid sicke cell disease. ( someone with AS genotype cannot have children with someone with the AS genotype)
I hope this reassures you.
AC rather, not AS. And yeah, their kids can't marry AS, or SS.
Re: cut by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2019
frozen70g:

Only an experienced medical doctor and a gynaecologist can advise you better

She's married now
Re: cut by frozen70g(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Drabeey:

She's married now

Good luck to her

1 Like

Re: cut by AgboolaOlamide: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Drabeey:

She's married now

@Drabeey do you happen to know if the guy is AA genotype like you?
Re: cut by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
AgboolaOlamide:

@Drabeey do you happen to know if the guy is AA genotype like you?

I don't know that.
Re: cut by obotubong: 3:23am On Nov 18, 2019
Drabeey:

I don't know that.

I would like to know, did ur marriage plans with her not work out cos of her genotype / blood group issue or something totally different. Tnx
Re: cut by shugabasbn: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2019
U are her saviour kindly marry her. Your kids will be AC and her Rhesus is not a bad thing as well just make sure u do Indirect Coomb test when she is pregnant n Direct Coomb on your kids after delivery.
Re: cut by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
obotubong:

I would like to know, did ur marriage plans with her not work out cos of her genotype / blood group issue or something totally different. Tnx

The plan was fine until she suddenly changed. This issue is in in the past now. I will like to live it that way
Re: cut by Mzstephii(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2019
MissRaine69:

You don't believe in this science things? You should blood mismatch is a matter of life and death.
This is a summary
These are the important factors you need to know about blood
ABO systems stipulate a person who has for example blood type
1.Blood try A will react against B or type AB blood.
2.An individual with type B blood will react against A or type AB
3.An individual with type O will react against type A , B or type AB
4. A person with type AB will not react against type A, B,AB or type O
The incompatibility aspect comes from the Rhesus factor of the blood ( -ve or +ve) A rhesus negative woman should not marry a man who is rhesus positive. If the woman is rhesus positive the man should be rhesus negative. If both have the same status in terms of their rhesus they are free to marry.

You have genotype AA is this correct?
A rhesus -ve woman can marry a rhesus +ve positive man, it's not an issue anymore. Just make sure the antenatal doctor is aware, that all.
Re: cut by Mzstephii(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2019
A rhesus -ve woman can marry a rhesus +ve positive man, it's not an issue anymore. Just make sure the antenatal doctor is aware, that all. As for the genotype you are AA so you are good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / . / How Long Can You Last On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.