Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja (8504 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Voiceofawori: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
A 25years old lady who got stranded in Kubwa area of Abuja on visiting her boyfriend D-Boy has been helped out by people around the are.

She narrated how she met the guy on Facebook on Valentine’s day and promised to visit the guy in Abuja from Lagos State, on her arrival at Abuja she realizes that the guy’s number has been switched off, but all her effort to reach the guy proved abortive.

Newsmen gathered that the guy simply named as D-Boy has promised the lady, Sandra her transport fare if she can make it from Lagos to Abuja

Click below to read more...
https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/lagos-lady-who-visited-facebook-boyfriend-got-stranded-in-kubwa-area-of-abuja/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Alphafeezay(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chai, what do we call this one now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by slimjohn2k5: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
The girl is Ewu
Lagos girl when not sharp is a disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Symorne(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
See what love has got this one into.
She should be thanking her stars that she did not get into wrong hands.
Desperate gehs of nowadays.

God bless Nigeria .
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Symorne:
See what love has got this one into.
She should be thanking her stars that she did not get into wrong hands.
Desperate gehs of nowadays.

God bless Nigeria .
You can call her anything sir but not desperate.

Khaleell001:

You normal so?
Define normal.
Khaleell001:

How this isn't desperation beats my imagination
Assuming you've started using your imagination.

Travelling long distance to meet people is the new norm, thanks to internet. Y'all attacking her have one, two or more babes you're asking when she will visit, and yes they're from the internet.

If you don't have and you're not married then it is just a matter of time before you start.

Some of you are angry because the person you sent transport money to didn't show up, so you're taking it out on this girl.

What she did is normal in today's society.

When I was little, having a girlfriend is not normal, using "pancake" is not normal, wearing mini skirts and cleavage baring tops is not normal but how far now?

Things change.

Our children's children may not date women in their states.

Girls will come to them from different states and their own girls will go to men in another states.

Things change and we can't help but change with it.

This girl her, is just a novice.

Her only mistake was going to a new place to meet an unknown person without a Plan B.

Call that stupidity, brainlesness, foolishness, planlesness etc and I will agree but desperation? NAH.

There's a way you will talk with someone to a certain length and it will be as if you've known them all your life.

Texts exchanged, pictures, video calls and the brainwashing from the guy, imagine all these and you will understand my point.

Khaleell001:

If people like you have nothing reasonable to say why not shut your buccal cavity.
I don't use my vocal cavity to communicate on the internet sir. I use my brain, eyes and fingers.

By the way I modified my post because of the mentions, I no get strength to be replying one by one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
u can just imagine shocked..from lagos to abuja cos of bwoyfwend grin grin.its like the guy sighted u some distance off and he didnt like what he saw so he switched off his fone grin grin grin grin.facebook dating na scam oo.its not what u see in the pics u see face to face.lucky no be ritualists invite u come.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Symorne(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tallesty1:
You can call her anything sir but not desperate.

Well, someone she hasn't met told her to journey that distance to see him, even without her having a return fare she still went.
What if she has been used for ritual?

I checked well, before using that word.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Aidejay(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Travelled from Lagos to Abuja with out return TP fare to see a guy....
Not to seek employment or to open a business or to sign a deal but....but to collect d*ck from a man a grown up man named D-boy.
Haba! Haba! Which kind Bollywood love waka be this wan. Thank God people are willing to help her b
Cause to me this sounds like a well planned SCAM!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Liliyann(f): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm guessing the dude is a nairalander cheesy
He probably saw sth else from the pictures she has been sending and decided to Japa

BTW: how you go visit somewhere you don't know without a plan B?
What happened to collecting t.fare before traveling?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by ebenezary(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
sorry oooooooo
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Aidejay(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maybe it was one Junior secondary school child that was even catfishing a grown ass woman like this.
Pikin wey neva get hair for down there using a false Facebook account to swindle the lady and as a jobless person she is she used her own money to make the trip.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by chigoziri2403(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
You embarked on a 8hour journey to go meet someone you've never seen before,
You are lucky he is not a kidnapper or a skull miner
Is it that there is no eligible gbola in Lagos, or that you have finished sampling all the guys in Lagos and you move shop to Abuja

This girl might have a steady and loyal boyfriend somewhere in Lagos, hustling to make her happy, and she is chasing a 12 hour journey dick

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Most times I don't know how these ladies think and how they do their things. Upon all the advice mummy and daddy must have given to you, you still have that balls to misbehave.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by 123business: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Liliyann:
I'm guessing the dude is a nairalander cheesy
He probably saw sth else from the pictures she has been sending and decided to Japa

BTW: how you go visit somewhere you don't know without a plan B?
What happened to collecting t.fare before traveling?
yup! That's about right, the dude is Ubunja. See the way she looks sef, like someone caught stealing.
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by foxxydude: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pele grin
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by BlackfireX: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Black people ehhhh
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Symorne:

Well, someone she hasn't met told her to journey that distance to see him, even without her having a return fare she still went.
What if she has been used for ritual?

I checked well, before using that word.
It doesn't make sense but I don't think it's desperation. Let's just say it's an anomaly that will soon become a norm

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by dayleke: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Most times I don't know how these ladies think and how they do their things. Upon all the advice mummy and daddy must have given to you, you still have that balls to misbehave.

Remember dem no get "balls" na?
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
dayleke:

Remember dem no get "balls" na?
It isn't confined to guys alone.

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by dayleke: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:

It isn't confined to guys alone.

I know joor.
Was just messing with you.
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by crackhouse(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
From lagos to Abuja just collect valentine dick?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Probably a new format in full play. This is Naija. Anything is possible.
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
dayleke:

I know joor.
Was just messing with you.

You sure? undecided
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by dayleke: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:

You sure? undecided

Yes sir.
Habatically.
At my age.
I was just tryna mess with you as per say d physical balls ni jare.
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
chigoziri2403:
Is it that there is no eligible gbola in Lagos, or that you have finished sampling all the guys in Lagos and you move shop to Abuja
it is 12 hours not 8 hours

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
u can just imagine shocked..from lagos to abuja cos of bwoyfwend grin grin.its like the guy sighted u some distance off and he didnt like what he saw so he switched off his fone grin grin grin grin.facebook dating na scam oo.its not what u see in the pics u see face to face.lucky no be ritualists invite u come.

Mehn that year No lie, I have done this before. She came visiting with baggy Jeans, no makeup & with shabby hair looking so different from what was on Dating profile. I was so pissed, me that went to cut my hair & put good perfume & clean my house.

Omo mehn, I told her that i wasn't around. Sent her tee fare via bank transfer. Don't come to my house looking like Witch.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
truthsayer009:

Mehn that year No lie, I have done this before. She came visiting with baggy Jeans, no makeup & with shabby hair looking so different from what was on Dating profile. I was so pissed, me that went to cut my hair & put good perfume & clean my house.

Omo mehn, I told her that i wasn't around. Sent her tee fare via bank transfer. Don't come to my house looking like Witch.
grin grin grin grin grin grin imagine u carry such a girl go ur lodge some of ur amebo neighbours will be asking wether na ur new babe be dat? grin grin grin.some ladies for their facebook pix they will be looking so beautiful with smooth skin and sweet face but when u see dem in real life craw craw and enzema will full the face and lady wey fair for her pix will be dark as midnight when u see her face to face..i dont know its like that..dats why i no dey do facebook dating.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
chigoziri2403:
some ladies are funny..under the name of internet dating they will be galvalanting across all over nigeria from the north to the south to west down to the middlebeltan area traveling to see facebook bwoyfwend cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by aristocratic5(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Speehless
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by bonnyhope: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Some ladies don't think of any other thing apart from dick

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by chigoziri2403(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it is 12 hours not 8 hours
so there is an extra 4 hours for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason / Nairaland Most Handsome Man / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.