Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

cut - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cut (8590 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cut by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Drabeey:

very correct ma and im attentive
If both of you had rare/abnormal genotypes then yes you can get married but having children would result in still births. AA genotype can marry across the genotypes. Your children will be born with the AS genotype. Unfortunately your children have to marry spouses with the genotype AA ( like yourself) to avoid sicke cell disease. ( someone with AS genotype cannot have children with someone with the AS genotype)
I hope this reassures you.
Re: cut by Homeboiy: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
What about me, even if iam sick
I will not take drugs but will get fine

one man checked me and said I have a congisperm

that I should not allow a woman suck my diick
Re: cut by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

loosan awe....
Re: cut by enuk80(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
PLEASE NOTE THIS AND HELP SHARE WITH A FRIEND

A man or woman with AS or AC or SS or SC or CC (very rare) cannot marry each other, if they want to avoid SS or SC.

They must marry a partner with AA, if they don’t want to born a child with Sickle call syndrome.

If AS or AC marry each other, they have 25% chance of having a sickle child at every birth. If they marry SS or SC, they have 50% chance of having a sickle cell child at every birth.

Please note all their kids could be AS AC or AA.

If SS or SC marry each other, it’s is nothing other than a terrible disaster.
All their children will have Sickle cell.

SC and SS are almost the same only that SS suffers more severe crisis than SC carrier. You might not notice the presence of the disease on the body of SC carrier, unlike in SS.

Solution

The only thing that can change the genotype is an intentional act like BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant).

Bone Marrow transplant technology has been proven to be the only permanent cure to SS SC and CC; however, it is new, very expensive and cannot be done in any part of Africa, and carries some risks.
Naturally, environment or time cannot change genotype.

Please Note: Divine Miracles can change it as well – it has happened in so many part of the world.

Again, some SS carriers may start experiencing crisis at late age (as late as 40s).

If these sets of people go for test in a quack lab, definitely the lab technician will assume AA or AS since the person is not having the symptom.

Later in life it will become obvious when the symptom have come up, and another lab technician will report SS.

To all unmarried folks, please know your genotype and that of your spouse.

Only people with AA genotype can marry people of other blood groups AC AS SC SS or CC without any medical complication.

1 Like

Re: cut by Hollysaint: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
no coment
Re: cut by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
enuk80:
PLEASE NOTE THIS AND HELP SHARE WITH A FRIEND

A man or woman with AS or AC or SS or SC or CC (very rare) cannot marry each other, if they want to avoid SS or SC.

They must marry a partner with AA, if they don’t want to born a child with Sickle call syndrome.

If AS or AC marry each other, they have 25% chance of having a sickle child at every birth. If they marry SS or SC, they have 50% chance of having a sickle cell child at every birth.

Please note all their kids could be AS AC or AA.

If SS or SC marry each other, it’s is nothing other than a terrible disaster.
All their children will have Sickle cell.

SC and SS are almost the same only that SS suffers more severe crisis than SC carrier. You might not notice the presence of the disease on the body of SC carrier, unlike in SS.

Solution

The only thing that can change the genotype is an intentional act like BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant).

Bone Marrow transplant technology has been proven to be the only permanent cure to SS SC and CC; however, it is new, very expensive and cannot be done in any part of Africa, and carries some risks.
Naturally, environment or time cannot change genotype.

Please Note: Divine Miracles can change it as well – it has happened in so many part of the world.

Again, some SS carriers may start experiencing crisis at late age (as late as 40s).

If these sets of people go for test in a quack lab, definitely the lab technician will assume AA or AS since the person is not having the symptom.

Later in life it will become obvious when the symptom have come up, and another lab technician will report SS.

To all unmarried folks, please know your genotype and that of your spouse.

Only people with AA genotype can marry people of other blood groups AC AS SC SS or CC without any medical complication.

so informative
Re: cut by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hollysaint:
no coment

Thank you
Re: cut by Elkay3: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Zaitoon:
well I'm AC likewise my younger brother and we are very fine.
We fall sick sometimes like every normal person.
Maybe something else is wrong with the guy apart from the fact that he is AC.

AC!!!!
Wow. I never knew of such.
That's cool.

1 Like

Re: cut by Zaitoon: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Elkay3:

AC!!!!
Wow. I never knew of such.
That's cool.
now you know tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: cut by cuvox(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2017
em

Re: cut by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
cuvox:
em
Thank you
Re: cut by linearity: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2017
The genotype is fine, your kids will have AC, no issues for her and no issues for your kids and since most of the comments are on this aspect of the blood test, you must have had a earful, so no need to beat the issue to death.

The negative Rhesus factor is of a little concern, but science and advance medicine have come to our aid. When she become pregnant, make sure she goes for antenatal care and choose a good medical facilities.

Gynecologists usually check the Rhesus factor of the baby vi-a-vi that of the mother at the very early stage of the pregnancy and if the baby has Rhesus positive blood, to prevent the mother's developed defensive blood cells anti bodies from attacking the baby, Doctors usually give the mother injections of a medication called anti-D immunoglobulin.

Remember that, this complication only occurs during the second pregnancy with a Rhesus positive baby. During the first pregnancy with a Rhesus positive baby, there might not be any complication as this is the time the mother Negative blood cells first encountered the 'enemies' Positive blood cells from the baby through the placenta and the mother's blood, will start building anti bodies to fight the enemy, when next they meet...that meeting is the second pregnancy with a baby that is positive.

1 Like

Re: cut by Franchise21(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Speechless
Re: cut by Josh44s(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
CC? Hope u knw dat if u guys get married ur child's genotype will be AC.. Air conditioner

Blood of Moses! Which school you for finish

Re: cut by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2017
linearity:
The genotype if fine, your kids will have AC, no issues for her, no issues for your kids and since most of the comments are on this aspect of the blood test, you must have had a earful, so no need to beat the issue to death.

The negative Rhesus factor is a little concern, but science and advance medicine have come to our aide. When she become pregnant, make sure she goes for antenatal care and choose a good medical facilities.

Gynecologists usually check the Rhesus factor of the baby vi-a-vi that of the mother at the very early stage of the pregnancy and if the baby has Rhesus positive blood, to prevent the mother's developed defensive blood cells anti bodies from attacking the baby, Doctors usually give the mother injections of a medication called anti-D immunoglobulin.

Remember that, this complication only occurs during the second pregnancy with a Rhesus positive baby. During the first pregnancy with a Rhesus positive baby, there might not be any complication as this is the time the mother Negative blood cells first encountered the 'enemies' Positive blood cells from the baby through the placenta and the mother's blood, will start building anti bodies to fight the enemy, when next they meet...that meeting is the second pregnancy with a baby that is positive.

whao! should i panic?
Re: cut by Elkay3: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Zaitoon:
now you know tongue tongue

Yeah, now I know. And now I also know your everything Cool that cool can be!!!

I have to trek to your place, I must meet you. Which shoe is good for trekking?
Re: cut by linearity: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Drabeey:

whao! should i panic?

I don't see why you should panic or be worried. I really do not see any issue here; your kids will be AC and will be fine...look at your fiancee, she is CC and she is fine and medically, your kids will be better predisposed compare to her.

Regarding the Rhesus Negative test, it is standard practice in the US, every pregnant woman get blood tested and they also check her Rhesus factor visa-vi that of the unborn baby and the Doctors do the needful without even the lady knowing. It is standard practice e.g. like putting a drip on an accident victim once he/she is rushed to the Hospital.

But, I do not know if it is standard in Nigeria; agree many pregnant ladies loose their unborn kids due to this simple correctable issue in rural Nigeria and some babies, who fight it tough during the pregnancy are not even out of danger yet, because the mother's since the baby still have some of the mother's blood post-birth, the mother's anti-bodies still fights on for a while after birth.

Since you fully know this and I assume, even without this, you or your wife will not ignore pre-netal clinic before her birth, then you are in good hands. You can even discuss this off front with the prenetal clinic Doctor...plus, you only need to worry about this during here second pregnancy to a Rhesus Positive, if her first baby is Rhesus Negative just like the mother....then second baby will be fine regardless if he/she is positive/negative...and even if the first baby is Rhesus positive, you guys will be fine as the only event that will happen is the body developing defensive anti-bodies, which will only be deployed if the second baby is positive again.
Re: cut by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
linearity:

I don't see why you should panic or be worried. I really do not see any issue here; your kids will be AC and will be fine...look at your fiancee, she is CC and she is fine and medically, your kids will be better predisposed compare to her.

Regarding the Rhesus Negative test, it is standard practice in the US, every pregnant woman get blood tested and they also check her Rhesus factor visa-vi that of the unborn baby and the Doctors do the needful without even the lady knowing. It is standard practice e.g. like putting a drip on an accident victim once he/she is rushed to the Hospital.

But, I do not know if it is standard in Nigeria; agree many pregnant ladies loose their unborn kids due to this simple correctable issue in rural Nigeria and some babies, who fight it tough during the pregnancy are not even out of danger yet, because the mother's since the baby still have some of the mother's blood post-birth, the mother's anti-bodies still fights on for a while after birth.

Since you fully know this and I assume, even without this, you or your wife will not ignore pre-netal clinic before her birth, then you are in good hands. You can even discuss this off front with the prenetal clinic Doctor...plus, you only need to worry about this during here second pregnancy to a Rhesus Positive, if her first baby is Rhesus Negative just like the mother....then second baby will be fine regardless if he/she is positive/negative...and even if the first baby is Rhesus positive, you guys will be fine as the only event that will happen is the body developing defensive anti-bodies, which will only be deployed if the second baby is positive again.

you really help. Thanks
Re: cut by Aremu01(m): 4:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Bro... I Am CC too... I hardly get sick and I am very fine.... If she's a great girl, don't loose her cos of this... By the way, she's the first CC I'll be hearing about asides me... My regards

1 Like

Re: cut by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Aremu01:
Bro... I Am CC too... I hardly get sick and I am very fine.... If she's a great girl, don't loose her cos of this... By the way, she's the first CC I'll be hearing about asides me... My regards

Thanks bro. A relief
Re: cut by Aremu01(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Drabeey:

Thanks bro. A relief
U re welcomed Besides all. My siblings are AC... They are perfectly OK to the best of my knowledge.... U got no issue with her bro

1 Like

Re: cut by med123(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Run your CVS / FETAL GENOTYPE @ Greene Diagnostics, Benin City. Call any of our Consultants for help; 08025200314.
Re: cut by ayoade001: 4:36am On Oct 02, 2019
@drabeey, did u guys later gt married?
Re: cut by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2019
ayoade001:
@drabeey, did u guys later gt married?

No, she's married. It didn't work out.
Re: cut by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Drabeey:

Aeya. And you still single? Don't worry it will work out soon
Re: cut by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aeya. And you still single? Don't worry it will work out soon
Yes I'm still single. Thank you
Re: cut by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Homeboiy:

what does that mean,googled up and couldnt find any thing reasonable.
Re: cut by Homeboiy: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
stinflame:

what does that mean,googled up and couldnt find any thing reasonable.

I suspected he used that word to siphon money from me cos I myself googled it and couldn't find it
Re: cut by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Drabeey:
Guys, naturally i wouldn't have brought this up here, but it seems i can't think straight any longer.

I need your candid advice my good people.

I am a guy who is set and ready to hit the stop botton of 'single and bachelor's life' ASAP. .... After many break ups and ladies palavas, i have finally gotten this lady that suit my heart desires. I love her without any remorse and reminants.

Just as we are about sealing the fate of our marriage some days ago...... In short, i was even running my mouth about how u can bring heaven down and carry land back up when she suddenly stopped me and broke this news about her genotype and blood group.

I am a guy who can be related to an 'educated illiterate' because i don't think i have ever asked a question relating to this issue for once. Im always concerned with two things.... No HIV, Not SS. Im too stupid to know any other thing.

As fate may have it, she stopped me from making vague promises and knowing what she is before i make the major move. I tell you my online family, this lady is all a man can ask for.

Now that she had opened the truth to me that she is a B- and also CC genotype, im confused.

Naturally, if she had not raised any suspicion on this issue i wouldn't have given any glitch too, but i went as far as making researchs on this rare two 'combo', i am AA and O+ Now i can fry my beans no more.

Now the question is, should i proceed or just stay put..,, nonetheless, the later is not a favorable option because 'im stupidly in love with her'.

My research have given wider knowledge the she might go through a lot of stress while pregnant and probably the child too. Please how true is this, im an 'ibile' guy who don't really believe all this science brouhaha, but shouldn't I ?

Please i crave for matured advice, im in a middle of a life attached decision making, HELP ME!

I also know i've opened a bashing avenue to my nairaland jovial friends, yet kindly use @drabeey for your kind advises. Thanks

Drabeey wrote this....
you have nothing to fear about her genotype,CC is like SS, BUT it is way less severe.

On the other hand, her rhesus factor which is the negative (she is rhesus negative) in her B- blood group means she would have to get a special injection at least once during every pregnancy(whether aborted or not). The injection is called rhogram and presently costs between 25 - 30k for a dose. The reason why is because if she doesn't take it, she stands the risk of miscarrying every subsequent pregnancy that is yours. It also means that you cannot donate blood to her. This is not peculiar to her but applies to any woman that is rhesus negative.

Overall this shouldn't stop you from marrying her at all. It just means you should budget a little extra for every pregnancy.

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BASED ON THIS.
Re: cut by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Homeboiy:

I suspected he used that word to siphon money from me cos I myself googled it and couldn't find it
it exists
Re: cut by ayoade001: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Drabeey:

Awww, I'm sorry to hear this....
Re: cut by Homeboiy: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it exists

Can you please tell me the correct spelling of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip / Nigerians React After Photos Of Girls Smoking Kush In The Club Goes Viral / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.