Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (40655 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by rosebowl01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
The irony of the Biafra Agitation.

You want Biafra. They chase you out of Nigeria. Instead of siezing the opportunity to go back home enmass, you say you are not going anywhere. I expect great jubilation and joyous celebrations. I expect mass movement. I expect the Ghana Must Go scene which I witnessed. Truck loads of Ghanaians, moving out. With Jute bags which became nicknamed "Ghana-Must-Go" bag.

If you want Biafra all you need do is go back to the East enmass. Refuse to trade with Nigeria. Refuse to have anything to do with Nigeria. When you are going back, no policeman or soldier will say "why are you travelling"? Freedom of movement to your states of origin is a fundamental Human Right. In my opinion. No one is holding you back but yourselves.

It doesn't even matter if a few of your elders are in the service of Nigeria as appointees etc. Ignore them. Build your Biafra, when it is as rossy as you claim it will be, they will have no choice but to go back to their dear Biafra.

So for all intents and purposes, this is the opportunity you have been praying for. Leave the North. Go back home. Build your utopia. Boycott everything Nigerian.
Biafra is being given to you on a platter of gold. Your leaders are saying they are not going anywhere and daring the North to attack them. Be united in purpose and be ready to go through the "pain" and "surgery" of achieving a good and perfect Biafra. This pain will involve leaving your businesses, property, etc. But it is for a good cause. Child bearing comes with some pain. The birthing of Biafra will not come without sacrifices.

Nnamdi Kanu says Nigeria will beg Biafra to go. The North has told you to go. So take the opputunity to do so. If Nigeria does not let you leave you will blame all your troubles on Nigeria. It is for this reason alone, that I support Biafra. Everyone needs the opportunity to take the chance and go the distance. So sieze the chance. You have been given till October. The distance between the major parts of the North and the East is generally less than 24 hours by road. I should expect a great jubilation when the North asked you to vacate without a gun shot. I expect a great exodus. Your leaders should come together and choose a course of action.

If you understand strategy you should take this golden opportunity. Pharaoh as asked the Jews to leave Egypt. What are the Jews still waiting for? They now refuse to go to the promised land. There is no red sea in this story. The promised land is known and available. No need for scouts and no need to traverse the deserts. Again I am expecting a great exodus. A huge one. When citizens of another country are not wanted anymore they are expelled. You are Biafrans and Nigeria has expelled you. So go back to your Biafra and gladly do so.

If this opportunity is not taken, then the Biafra matter is just that of a people trying to constitute a nuisance, disunited in purpose and annoyingly empty in character. Biafra has come, take it and stop the indecision. Stop worrying about what you will loose. These are necessary. South Sudan lost a lot after the referendum including the rights to pump it's oil through pipelines that go through Sudan to the export terminals. They had to negotiate the fees/cost of pumping South Sudan's Oil.The South Sudanese did not bother about their property in Khartoum. Theirs was even worse. They were never told to go, the way the North has peacefully ordered Biafrans to do. This is a once in a life time opputunity. Take it.

Do not start wondering what will happen to your investments. To your market of about 150 million Nigerians. Your perhaps about 40-60 million Biafrans are available (we do not know your true population figures). Trade with them and find new international trade partners. Do not start bothering about what will become of Lekki, or Festac, or Ikeja, or Ikorodu, or Abuja or other areas you "developed". In my opinion, only a foolish man develops another man's land and leaves his own and then he even boasts about this to the world about this great mistake and miscalculation. It is when you have developed yours to your satisfaction that you then extend your good developmental gestures to other "less fortunate people".

Unite in purpose. Buhari is not even in the country. Osinbanjo is more reasonable. Take the chance. Move ensmass. Exodus out of all parts of Nigeria. Move back home. Organize yourselves. Ignore everything in Nigeria. This opportunity will never come again. You are putting your hope in ICJ and UN etc. Time and time again, these organizations have stood by and watched endless massacre of innocent civilians. Syria, South Sudan, Rawanda, Angola, etc. Even the Nigeria/Biafra Civil War.

You claim you have all the businesses. You can cripple Nigeria. Nigeria is a zoo. Your footballers are the best. Your women are the best. You are the most industrous. You are the most brilliant. You are the most hard working. You are the most advanced. Your exodus alone should then help you win this agitation. So, cripple Nigeria by leaving. Destroy Nigeria by removing all your services. Obliterate Nigeria by withdrawing your elite. Stall Nigeria's evolution of her human gene pool by taking back your pretty light complexioned igbo girls. In fact go back home and lock your shops again. This time, lock them for good. It has come to you easier than you imagined. The next time you are coming to Nigeria, do so with the ECOWAS Passport or a Biafran passport. Pay the Nigerian Visa Fees and go through the process. Refuse to enter Nigeria WITHOUT a Visa. Yes, if Nigerians say come in, you say "no,that will be illegal since I am an allien. Could you please grant me papers"? If they refuse you go back to Biafra.

Someone talked about sharing what we have. Sharing what? When the jews left Egypt, did they ask Egyptians to share anything? They would not even want anything or property from the Egyptians. The South Sudanese left their property in Khartoum. Yes many had property. You are the biblical Lot's Wife. You leave but look back. You are a strange set of Jews who have been asked to vacate their own Egypt, yet you stay back and ask the Egyptians to share their property with you. The slavery then hasn't hit you hard.

Listen, the struggle has moved from opening propaganda channels and handles online and lying about how Asari supplied weapons to Nnamdi K a n u and how Donald Trump warned Buhari about Biafra. It is this same lies and fake propaganda that contributed to the loss of the Civil War. People hardly knew the facts from fiction and leaders couldn't make rational and calculated decisions. The struggle is now beyond propaganda my dear Biafrans. It has come and stares you in the face. It is real now and no more mere rantings on the internet and other forms/means of mass media and mass communication. Take it the opportunity. It has materialized.

BIAFRA HAS COME. TAKE IT!

Thank you so much for this message.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NASTYNASOSO: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Stkilda:

Bro, you are aware that Niger Delta is threatening to take back their resources. Do you really think that there will be Nigeria after that?

HMMMNN

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER MUMU GUY WITH A PHONE AND SOME MB TO WASTE.
MOST OF THE OIL WELLS IN THIS COUNTRY SEVENTY PERCENT ARE OWBED BY FORIEGNERS.
NOW FOE RHE THIRTY PERCENT PLEAEE GO AND SRUDY THE LIST OF ALL OIL BLOCKS IN THE COUNTRY AND THE OWNERS, IT IS AVAILABLE EVEN ON NAIRALAND, DONT DABBLE INTO THE MUD WITH ILLITRATES.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE JUST FACE YOUR REFERENDUM PERIOD.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by MrSly(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa
So because of your pain(sentiment) you overlook the needful. This is why women can't be trusted with sensitive issues. They will always feel and act as they feel.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by emmykendona: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
politics everywhere
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lifestone(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
And then what happened when oil came?... Don't you think y'all need to go back to farm? Dont worry you can export some of your produce to the Niger Delta since we'll be good neighbours
I am sure you know we produce crude oil in SW
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ONYII4TRUT: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
nurex01:
President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, Shettima Yerima, in this interview with BAYO AKINLOYE says the statement issued by the Coalition of Northern Groups on Tuesday asking the Igbo to leave the North for their various states in the South-East was quoted out of context

Are you on the run from the Nigeria Police?

For what? Why should I be on the run? I have committed no crime.

You have been declared wanted by the police and the Kaduna State Government for the quit notice you and other groups of youths in the North issued to the Igbo living in the region.

I have not received any invitation from the Nigeria Police. But if I am invited by the police, I will willingly honour their invitation. There is no issue about that – but as of the time that I am talking to you right now (Thursday), the police have not called me for any interrogation.

Do you have any apology concerning the statement you, along with others, issued on Tuesday?

Apology for what? And exactly what part of the statement are you referring to? The Coalition of Northern Groups, after due consultation came up with a position as regard the disposition of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Our position is very clear: we have the intention of helping the Igbo to get the international attention they want so that they can leave Nigeria in peace. At no time did we advocate violence or make any attempt to incite anyone in the North or any other part of the country, to engage in violence against any tribe.

But you gave them a three-month notice to leave the North?

Yes; because by then they would have had a referendum to decide whether they want to be part of Nigeria or they w
ant to have an independent nation of their own. If after the three months they succeed in getting a referendum in having an independent state of Biafra, what business do they have again in the North? They should go back to their Biafra. We did not ask them to go. They said they want to go. They are the ones demanding for their own independent nation and we said ‘OK, we will help you.’

I should add that the silence of the Igbo in the North concerning the call by IPOB for a state of Biafra indicates that they are in support of the agitation – it is what we term ab initio, as conspiracy of silence. They have agreed to have their own nation; then they should go – IPOB is speaking for them. If not, they should have come out to say, ‘No, IPOB does not represent us. We do not want to be part of the Biafra being called by IPOB.’ They didn’t say that. We are all living witnesses to the Biafran agitation. Everybody wants to leave Nigeria but nobody moves. Therefore, it clearly means they (Igbo in the North) are in agreement with them (IPOB).

It is not our intention or plan to push them out of the North by force – no, that’s not our intention. We won’t do that. We are only encouraging them to leave. If they have decided to be part of an independent Biafran state, why are they wasting time still living in other people’s land? They should go to their region if they want to go; we will help them to leave. They should leave. But if at the end of the referendum and they vote to remain as part of Nigeria, we are willing to receive them back. Our declaration is by no means a call for violence. By upbringing and orientation, as northern youths we are not inclined to violence. We believe in peaceful resolution of conflicts.

decide whether they want to remain a part of the country; and we are helping them to get the referendum initiated, hoping that by the end of the three month’s (ultimatum), they would have chosen to form their own nation. We will continue to help them to the extent that their voice would be heard in the international community. We will help them to ensure that the African Union, the Economic Community of West African States, the United Nations and other international organisations come to their aid. There was a referendum in the United Kingdom; was there any bloodshed there? In essence, what we are saying is that if the easterners want a state of Biafra the Federal Government should give them what they want. Is that asking for too much? We insist that the Federal Government should organise a referendum for them to choose whether they want to remain a part of Nigeria or not; let them vote for or against.

If some people in the South-East are seeking for an independent state of Biafra, is the North too interested in going its separate way from the federation?

No. We are happy to be Nigerians. We are happy to be a component of the country. Let those who are not happy being a part of this country leave peacefully without heating up the polity. Why should a group of people keep agitating, intimidating, and harassing Nigerians because they want their own country? If they want to go, they should be allowed to go. Do they think without them we cannot survive? They cannot continue to intimidate us in this country. We are proud to be Nigerians. We cannot have stability and peace in the land with this continued agitation for independence. We can live without them (the Igbo).

Not a few people have come out to criticise what you and your group called the ‘Kaduna Declaration’. Do you think the coalition’s position as contained in the statement issued on Tuesday was misunderstood?

Let me reassure you that I and other members of the coalition are peace-loving Nigerians. Our advocacy has always been non-violent. For those who have chosen to misrepresent us, all I will say is that at no time did we advocate for violent removal of the Igbo in the North. We are not violent people. Some Nigerians are very funny. What has happened is a matter of mischief by some people who tried to twist our honest and non-violent position on the fact that the Igbo should leave the North to form their own nation – that’s what they are craving for and we are ready to help them to leave for their home states.

As northern youths we have never been violent and we will continue to remain non-violent. For how long will we continue to urge them to remain in a union they are not willing to remain in? They should decide whether they want to remain in the ‘marriage’ or go for a divorce. If they are not interested in the ‘marriage’, let us dissolve it and allow everybody to go his way. As proud Nigerians, we want to be peaceful and will not be intimidated by people who are trying to make the country boil for no reason.

Assuming the majority of the Igbo vote in the referendum to leave Nigerian, does the North intend to flush out those Igbo living in the North by force if they choose to stay?

No; we are not going to do that. We will not forcibly eject any Igbo living in the North even if majority of them voted to exit Nigeria. But we intend to support IPOB’s agenda; we intend to help them push the call for a referendum so that the people can vote. In three months, if they are not able to achieve that we will help them to do that. We will ensure we help them to get the attention of the international community to actualise their agitation. We will also ensure that the Federal Government gives attention to their demand. We will ensure that not a single blood was shed. We are for peace.

To that end, I want to assure Nigerians that there is no cause for alarm. They should remain peaceful. They should be calm. They should resist any attempt by anybody to call them to take up arms. They should resist any attempt by anybody urging them to unleash terror on any member of the country. I will also urge the security agencies to be watchful; they should be on the look-out for troublemakers. I can assure you that we are not in support of violence in any form. It is not part of our ideal and we will never promote violence.

http://punchng.com/igbo-free-to-form-their-own-nation-we-can-live-without-them-arewa-youths/

There is no linkage btw d pronouncement and d answer. I must not fail to say that all these northern pressure groups are headed by Muslims hence all these violence. U can hardly c a peaceful Muslim country in d whole world. Anywhere they are they are known for violence. Allow them in a foreign land they would want to use war to dominate. With this mindset no muslin country will live in peace even among themselves. Y don't u lot think of peace and d chastity of human life. U kill at d least of provocation. D northerners have recorded d highest number of religious war. It's not a coincidence.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
dignity33:
Pls my Igbo brothers and Sisters come back home i know is not easy to build but is a living that can still make money to build, i asure you that Biafra will be better off than this present condition we are suffering. We igbos are scattered all over the world do to what Nigeria has subjected us, after School no hope of getting work because you are Igbo, No Government grant, no development in our land for small scale business to grow, igbos are being executed or throw inside prison all over the World simple because of what one Nigeria created to us. How happy will you be if your old mother who can not be able to work are being paid Government grant every month, health care avialable to every citizen? Nigeria i know is expired pls come home we will be better together as one because we understand ourself and pratice the same religion and culture.

Eeeyah pele. Even the yorubas and Niger Delta youths (from whose land the wealth comes) are also struggling to get jobs due to the discrimination against them. My brother, this suffering is too much. How can government not give Igbos grants to start businesses knowing they are the only productive people in this country? Chai. Instead, they are wasting the grants on other Nigerians who dont deserve it. It is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by jomoh: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Timbuktuo post=57411183][/quote]

Forget all the story that igbos are loosing because they always seem to go with the wrong side. They may have made some wrong choices in the past and are still making it but honestly they are been marginalised.

Go to the east and tell me how many federal investments are there?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by bilulu(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
madridguy:
" Let those who are not happy being a part of this country leave peacefully without heating up the polity." so get it clear, no one is forcing any region or any group to stay or go. Peace is what I want.

and how u will get d peace is for u arewa to allow restructuring or referendum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kanana(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
jomoh:

Forget all the story that igbos are loosing because they always seem to go with the wrong side. They may have made some wrong choices in the past and are still making it but honestly they are been marginalised.

Go to the east and tell me how many federal investhments are there?

Hmmm! I pity the marginalised Igbo folks.But who is marginalising the igbos and how? Dont they hve elected and appointed reps? Were the igbos marginalised during the GEJ administration when their folks were calling the shot? Maybe the igbos need to realise that in Naija the elites "marginalise" the masses in all the regions. So blame the igbo leaders first for your problems and not other tribes.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by petchi: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
You are a GOAT.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by petchi: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Femolacaster:
I wasn't in support of this northern group before, but now, I have changed my thoughts. These Igbos have insulted virtually all the major tribes in this country in the name of "we want Biafra". Honestly, they should just go, they won't be missed at all.
If the have insulted your Tribe, then allow them to go peacefully. It is not by force to stay together,

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Tonygeesm(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am ashamed of my people of common
living up north you have invested your livelihood in d north without considering them not having a pin here in d south in forms of land or landed ppty now u wnt to hold back d destiny of a race.Surely there Wil be sacrifices for dis divine course note:at d end u will loose ur lives and these ppties as well, we wil be here to mourn you. u dnt understand dat we as a people cannot be subdued forever u blame nnamdi kalu today but i tell u men and women will continue to rise time after time until dis conglomeration of light and darkness is purge Nigeria was a mirage created by British as a country we wil never achieved progress even if God is in charge,of course he will not be in charge of a deceit called a country so my people do well to stay and possess ur ppties in death as for me an Average northernan no matter how eduellitrate he can be even in heaven does not worth living wit.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by bukynkwuenu: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

my dear don't be delusional....who is depending on u to survive or are u over exaggerating sending money to ur mum in Villa....pls even if u are igbo choose ur words....cos no igbo business man or woman based in the north can compete with common onitsha trader financially

besides is 'ohanaze" not oghanaeze....... northern igbo billionaire woman indeed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria is unbreakable.

Dindondin:

Almajiri boy, Nigeria is bound to break up. Now or sooner.
We v so many displeased people.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by win2kwire: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Stkilda:

Bro, lets be fair now, the reason Nigerians are humiliated all over world is not because of drug dealing. After all, Nigerians don't deal more than the Italians, Mexicans and Columbians. The humiliation was initially due to poverty in Nigeria, as a result of which foreign countries began to see Nigerians as economic migrants and more recently as a result of Nigeria's involvement in terrorism. The Igbo are not responsible for either of these two things.

Please compile your statistics from NDLEA, Interpol , Nigerian Embassies and the NASS before making your assumtions.
igbos are a major player in global drug dealing using Nigerian passports.

Majority of igbo business people with chemists, spare parts store, goods sellers are actually drug dealers who went on an trip to get business capital!

Igbo barons are actually major partners with South american, Colombian, Brazian drugs barons. They are even using other african women, Asians and Western women to move drugs.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by sikells(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Burgerlomo:

It's very easy for him to disappear with his British passport, so my dear Igbos should think twice before he leads them to another war mess. It's never too late for them to reverse their agitation and let's leave together in peace as one Nation under the most high God.
*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Burgerlomo: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
sikells:

*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

This is the kind of exactly what I'm talking about, a word they say is enough for the wise I hope all of us (Nigerians) will come back to our senses before it's too late.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Archie30: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Let the Igbos vote to stay or leave like it's done everywhere in the world. The one outcome here is taking ownership your own destiny. They have never had a chance. If they eventually decide to leave, nobody expects them have it easier and like history suggests it's gona be tough few decades but I can assure you there's nothing to be missed about Nigeria. Hausa will not miss Igbos either so why the fuss. Let my people go joor! This will benefit everyone. Everyone will be found out. There ll be no hiding place for any region and only option will to improve our regions or individual nations. When a process or system isn't working you change it for good. Nigeria has never worked, not even for the prince and princess of the north. Sorry Nigeria, you had your chance but done absolutely nothing to justify any demand royalty. This is not bout igbos alone, if you think yorubas forgotten June 12 then you re deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Duru1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

I guess you realized that Biafra should not be for any dumbass Igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by cjrane: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
The peaceful struggle for Biafra should not be concerned with the distraction intended by the so called Fulani youths quit order.

Biafrans in the north should relocate without further delay. If you cannot or will not leave, then send back your wives and kids for their safety as you all arrange yourselves in groups of men to defend your properties. Any property you cannot defend, just burn it and move over to the next to take up positions.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
DonBobes:

I am in the army and it is not so the way you speak
so you didnt see the latest dss recruitment where only katsina had 44.let us have our own army,army of citizens.loyal and ready to pay the supreme sacrifice with joy.i will gladly join such army.not where i will be motivated to join ordinary civil defense but because i dont know an hausa man,i wont be enlisted.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by engrchykae(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
venoc200:
The disintegration is here on nairaland,an average ibo man outside iboland doesn't want biafra.what has the so called nnamdi kanu done to develop his own village talk less of the whole iboland.i'm an ibo man from imo state and i'm using this medium to say i don't want any biafra,i'm better off as a Nigerian and also reminding all Nigerian youths that this country shall be great again.
afonja claiming Biafra.you just succeeded in adding impersonation to your sophistication.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by SirShymexx: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
It seems these two parasitic groups, Igbo chest-beaters and Fulani marauders, aren't serious about forming their own countries. The Igbos know they need Nigerian oxygen to survive cos they're pikeys, while the Fulanis enjoy the oil wealth and having dominion over the whole country. If they're both serious about it - they both what to do, rather the useless and boring pump fakes they're both throwing around.

As for the idiotic Yorubas, especially the fraudulent ones on NL, who believe in Nigeria and can't stand alone - I wish I could meet some of you and slap some senses into ya darn skulls. Most of you are in the sunken place. Your case is like that of a super-talented guy who by virtue of being around bottom feeders and losers for too long, got lazy and uncreative - due to the fear of the unknown, rather than being creative enough to explore his talent by making judicious use of it. A Yoruba country should achieve what Nigeria will never be able to achieve in 100 years within a decade. A look at the geography of Yorubaland and how it's well positioned, coupled with the human resources and the culture, should propel such a country to great heights. And the 60s already laid a blueprint for that.

Anyway, these two groups need to shut up and stop playing to the gallery. They both need Nigeria more than the other groups. Without Nigeria, both groups would end up worse than Somalia.

There are no real Yorubas on this shitty forum...at least the type I know and meet daily. The ones here are mostly Yoruba miscreants, politcal jobbers, and bottom feeders.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

And for your love for Igbos u decided not to let them apply for visa, pay high tax, apply as international students at your "prestigious universities" and all that by ??
This your love for Igbos is really unprecedented.. u try
my dear the thing with this forum is that someone will always speak whats on my mind.you just did.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by mathew2oa(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

anyone Bros, some call it ohaneze, oghaneze, oraneze depends where u grew up.

of cos am Igbo proudly anambarian married to an imolite
You are a big Disappointment to your Igbo brother and sisters for your stand. See no matter what, the north will forever hate the east. If you think you are safe in the north maybe becos you live in a secured house one day your northern neighbors might just conspire against you
And lastly, please go back to history read all you can about Biafra civil war and you might just see why we need Biafra if you have an open mind. If only you know the magnitude of atrocities shown towards your father's people, you will weep in your heart. Just so you know my father witness the Biafran war and still wants Biafra but in a peaceful and fair referendum.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kinqkennedy01: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
furrr:

No one has said it more beautifully...... God bless you and your family.... peace!!!

so what will happen to the northerners
in southern NIGERIA
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kinqkennedy01: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:

Hmmm! I pity the marginalised Igbo folks.But who is marginalising the igbos and how? Dont they hve elected and appointed reps? Were the igbos marginalised during the GEJ administration when their folks were calling the shot? Maybe the igbos need to realise that in Naija the elites "marginalise" the masses in all the regions. So blame the igbo leaders first for your problems and not other tribes.

funny did your useless kinsmen let Gej contest again because he's a southerner
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kanana(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kinqkennedy01:

[s]funny did your useless kinsmen let Gej contest again because he's a southerner[/s]

Rubbish. That didnt answer my questions.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kylce042(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopeless idiot. stay back coward who is begging you to come back your dead but just don't know it. stupendous entity.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kinqkennedy01: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:

Rubbish. That didnt answer my questions.

you're saying thrash because even during Gej tenure he wasnt a free man he had to build infrastructures for the north by the way even during his tenure many Hausa Fulanis were still in charge of important positions besides other than Gej point another ss/se that has ever smelt presidency yet you're preaching one NIGERIA.........

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
castrokins:
I Am Not Igbo, But I'd Bet You're Not One Either.

Much As I Have Read, The Call For Biafra Didn't Start With Kanu So Why Label Him A Goat?

Much As I Can Remember Of The Man Kanu, Before His Incarceration, He Never Called For Northerners In The East To Leave The Zone, He's Always Been Calling For Biafra Even Insulting Nigeria In The Process. Now Tell Me, Are Arewa Youths The Only Nigerians Pained By Kanu's Attacks On Nigeria? Is The South West Not Part Of Nigeria? Between Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB's Civil Calls And The Threats By Arewa Youths, Which Is More Treasonable? Have They Been Arrested Yet? Would You As True Son The Igbo Race Also Call Chinua Achebe Of Blessed A Goat For Telling Stories Of Biafra With His Literatures? Are You Find That Ogun State Would Declare Public Holiday On June 12 But Nobody Is Permitted To Talk About Biafra Let Alone Observe Their Sit-at-home?
FYI, From The Time Of Amalgamation To The Now, This Has Never Been One. And While I'm Not In Support Of Violence, I Dare To Ask, What's Wrong In Self Determination?

Nnamdi Kanu's civil calls? LOL. Kanu was the first to bring violence into the biafra discussion. Infact, Biafra must go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / "INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.