Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (40058 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kanana(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kinqkennedy01:

you're saying thrash because even during Gej tenure he wasnt a free man he had to build infrastructures for the north by the way even during his tenure many Hausa Fulanis were still in charge of important positions besides other than Gej point another ss/se that has ever smelt presidency yet you're preaching one NIGERIA.........

k
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NaMeAboki: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
EasternWind:
Civilized and sensible people protests against the government to take action in matters affecting their well-being but ANIMALS DON'T because they CAN'T reason.

If urself is not a BIGGER thief u would be advocating for #REFEREUNDUM but thieves always steal when the house owner away. Ur lazy fathers robbed us in 1960 and u their extremely lazy children want to acquire like ur fathers too cos the ones they acquired re all gone as a result of bad and lazy managements.

Tufiakwa

You write with the mentality of an illiterate shop boy with access to the internet and without the hindsight of history.

You inferred that we in the north are animals and uncivilised; yet you forgot not so long ago while your ancestors were going about naked and speaking gibberish mine were already literate (in written Hausa language using Ajami) and riding on horseback.
Besides, what could be more animalistic than a ppl who breed and sell each other in baby factories like cattle and eat each other as food - fvcking CANNIBALS.

Lastly, kindly tell me what your cannibalistic rogue grandfathers might have had that was supposedly stolen from them in 1960 - and pls don't quote any stupidity from 2nd hand Ibotic beer parlour history that may have been handed down to you by your ogogoro swigging elders.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
Hausa done plan this long time to thief Igbo property once this thing start lazy cow rustlers no home only waiting to chop some one sweit
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by jsb(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
The north should stop having the impression that Igbos will leave their investments in the north and relocate after all these years..what they don't know is that they will be making a lot of revenue from issuing residency permit and visas from these Igbo travelers and those that wants to reside in the north instead of asking them to move out..
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by DonBobes(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
engrchykae:
so you didnt see the latest dss recruitment where only katsina had 44.let us have our own army,army of citizens.loyal and ready to pay the supreme sacrifice with joy.i will gladly join such army.not where i will be motivated to join ordinary civil defense but because i dont know an hausa man,i wont be enlisted.

Little did u know that the state host state is giving more allocation during issues like recruitment. That's normal we all know dis. During my time of NDA admission my state had 7 candidates while kaduna 9 candidates.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by donsiqua(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

I bet you have never stepped foot in Igbo land.
I see you as one of those new generation Lagos born and brought up.
Go and check all your forefathers who shouted one Nigeria, they have already lost hope and are now seeking the only alternative they know.

Use you tongue to count your teeth
That is if you understand proverbs at all
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by engrchykae(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Little did u know that the state host state is giving more allocation during issues like recruitment. That's normal we all know dis. During my time of NDA admission my state had 7 candidates while kaduna 9 candidates.
7 and 9 are close but in a case where kano and katsina that were not even the host states were getting 23 and 44 respectively,bigger than the total recruited from southeast is very bad.this is the same game of numbers they are playing at the national assembly.this things have a way of hindering us.imagine during Ihejirika time,they were on his neck.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by mavinc4u(f): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.

Hmm. This is serious even Benue. No wonder they are paying the price now. God, please help your children and fulfill your promise when the time comes.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Can they say the same thing of South south?
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by mavinc4u(f): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
NaMeAboki:

You write with the mentality of an illiterate shop boy with access to the internet and without the hindsight of history.

You inferred that we in the north are animals and uncivilised; yet you forgot not so long ago while your ancestors were going about naked and speaking gibberish mine were already literate (in written Hausa language using Ajami) and riding on horseback.
Besides, what could be more animalistic than a ppl who breed and sell each other in baby factories like cattle and eat each other as food - fvcking CANNIBALS.

Lastly, kindly tell me what your cannibalistic rogue grandfathers might have had that was supposedly stolen from them in 1960 - and pls don't quote any stupidity from 2nd hand Ibotic beer parlour history that may have been handed down to you by your ogogoro swigging elders.

Na wah for you oh. How can you compare the picture of an hausa man in 1960 with picture of an igbo man in 1825?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by jomoh: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:

Hmmm! I pity the marginalised Igbo folks.But who is marginalising the igbos and how? Dont they hve elected and appointed reps? Were the igbos marginalised during the GEJ administration when their folks were calling the shot? Maybe the igbos need to realise that in Naija the elites "marginalise" the masses in all the regions. So blame the igbo leaders first for your problems and not other tribes.

First I am not an Igbo guy. I am a full blooded Ibadan man. Direct descendant of the war Lord Otinlade of Orin river in Odo-Otin LG in Osun state.

GEJ administration might have been a respite for them (Obviously their leaders are not left out. They should take a chunk of the blame.) but 6six years of GEJ misrule cannot cover for over 35years of Hausa rulership that neglected the region. The north has refinery and other things, SW has the port and other things, even SS has at least 2 ports and other things. What has SE got to show. I can't even think of any.

Yes their greed is to blame for the first coup in the history of the nation which birthed the second coup and the subsequent civil war but ever since the civil war, those people have been silent. Trying to work for the betterment of their tribe. They are the most integrated tribe in the country.

Yes they have their short comings has we Yorubas do ours but for how long are they going to suffer for the mistake they made over 50years ago. It is time we Yorubas start seeing ourselves as independent. How long are we going to live on the past glory of the Awolowos. We should count ourselves lucky for the strategic location of our region in the Nigerian setting. If not, ours might have been worse than the Igbos.

I am a Muslim but with every action and utterances of these northerners I grow to dislike them the more. Those people are parasites feeding off the south and are not the least greatful for it. It is time the south take it's rightful place by using what we have to get what we want. The north has been controlling the whole country with their "population" it's time we make that population useless by controlling the sea.

If not that our Yoruba leaders are thirds like everyother politician in the country, we should be the one demanding to go cos we have almost every thing. We are United, we have the population, we have the brains. Tell me what the north has that we dont?

Back to where we started from. I believe they are taking it too far by being help bent on the sessesion. They could have used it to form an alliance with the SW and the SS and make their demands together but they choose to make enemy of everyone now their quest is a very delicate and complicated one.

Referendum is out of it cos they have no one to support them on that. Yoruba would not support their referendum. The SS is not United and mostly don't really care about their agitation except for a few millitant groups.

War is very dangerous cos there's never an assurance when it comes to war and nobody wants that not even them.

Restructuring is their best bet but they are going about things wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2017
nurex01:
President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, Shettima Yerima, in this interview with BAYO AKINLOYE says the statement issued by the Coalition of Northern Groups on Tuesday asking the Igbo to leave the North for their various states in the South-East was quoted out of context

Are you on the run from the Nigeria Police?

For what? Why should I be on the run? I have committed no crime.

You have been declared wanted by the police and the Kaduna State Government for the quit notice you and other groups of youths in the North issued to the Igbo living in the region.

I have not received any invitation from the Nigeria Police. But if I am invited by the police, I will willingly honour their invitation. There is no issue about that – but as of the time that I am talking to you right now (Thursday), the police have not called me for any interrogation.

Do you have any apology concerning the statement you, along with others, issued on Tuesday?

Apology for what? And exactly what part of the statement are you referring to? The Coalition of Northern Groups, after due consultation came up with a position as regard the disposition of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Our position is very clear: we have the intention of helping the Igbo to get the international attention they want so that they can leave Nigeria in peace. At no time did we advocate violence or make any attempt to incite anyone in the North or any other part of the country, to engage in violence against any tribe.

But you gave them a three-month notice to leave the North?

Yes; because by then they would have had a referendum to decide whether they want to be part of Nigeria or they want to have an independent nation of their own. If after the three months they succeed in getting a referendum in having an independent state of Biafra, what business do they have again in the North? They should go back to their Biafra. We did not ask them to go. They said they want to go. They are the ones demanding for their own independent nation and we said ‘OK, we will help you.’

I should add that the silence of the Igbo in the North concerning the call by IPOB for a state of Biafra indicates that they are in support of the agitation – it is what we term ab initio, as conspiracy of silence. They have agreed to have their own nation; then they should go – IPOB is speaking for them. If not, they should have come out to say, ‘No, IPOB does not represent us. We do not want to be part of the Biafra being called by IPOB.’ They didn’t say that. We are all living witnesses to the Biafran agitation. Everybody wants to leave Nigeria but nobody moves. Therefore, it clearly means they (Igbo in the North) are in agreement with them (IPOB).

It is not our intention or plan to push them out of the North by force – no, that’s not our intention. We won’t do that. We are only encouraging them to leave. If they have decided to be part of an independent Biafran state, why are they wasting time still living in other people’s land? They should go to their region if they want to go; we will help them to leave. They should leave. But if at the end of the referendum and they vote to remain as part of Nigeria, we are willing to receive them back. Our declaration is by no means a call for violence. By upbringing and orientation, as northern youths we are not inclined to violence. We believe in peaceful resolution of conflicts.

decide whether they want to remain a part of the country; and we are helping them to get the referendum initiated, hoping that by the end of the three month’s (ultimatum), they would have chosen to form their own nation. We will continue to help them to the extent that their voice would be heard in the international community. We will help them to ensure that the African Union, the Economic Community of West African States, the United Nations and other international organisations come to their aid. There was a referendum in the United Kingdom; was there any bloodshed there? In essence, what we are saying is that if the easterners want a state of Biafra the Federal Government should give them what they want. Is that asking for too much? We insist that the Federal Government should organise a referendum for them to choose whether they want to remain a part of Nigeria or not; let them vote for or against.

If some people in the South-East are seeking for an independent state of Biafra, is the North too interested in going its separate way from the federation?

No. We are happy to be Nigerians. We are happy to be a component of the country. Let those who are not happy being a part of this country leave peacefully without heating up the polity. Why should a group of people keep agitating, intimidating, and harassing Nigerians because they want their own country? If they want to go, they should be allowed to go. Do they think without them we cannot survive? They cannot continue to intimidate us in this country. We are proud to be Nigerians. We cannot have stability and peace in the land with this continued agitation for independence. We can live without them (the Igbo).

Not a few people have come out to criticise what you and your group called the ‘Kaduna Declaration’. Do you think the coalition’s position as contained in the statement issued on Tuesday was misunderstood?

Let me reassure you that I and other members of the coalition are peace-loving Nigerians. Our advocacy has always been non-violent. For those who have chosen to misrepresent us, all I will say is that at no time did we advocate for violent removal of the Igbo in the North. We are not violent people. Some Nigerians are very funny. What has happened is a matter of mischief by some people who tried to twist our honest and non-violent position on the fact that the Igbo should leave the North to form their own nation – that’s what they are craving for and we are ready to help them to leave for their home states.

As northern youths we have never been violent and we will continue to remain non-violent. For how long will we continue to urge them to remain in a union they are not willing to remain in? They should decide whether they want to remain in the ‘marriage’ or go for a divorce. If they are not interested in the ‘marriage’, let us dissolve it and allow everybody to go his way. As proud Nigerians, we want to be peaceful and will not be intimidated by people who are trying to make the country boil for no reason.

Assuming the majority of the Igbo vote in the referendum to leave Nigerian, does the North intend to flush out those Igbo living in the North by force if they choose to stay?

No; we are not going to do that. We will not forcibly eject any Igbo living in the North even if majority of them voted to exit Nigeria. But we intend to support IPOB’s agenda; we intend to help them push the call for a referendum so that the people can vote. In three months, if they are not able to achieve that we will help them to do that. We will ensure we help them to get the attention of the international community to actualise their agitation. We will also ensure that the Federal Government gives attention to their demand. We will ensure that not a single blood was shed. We are for peace.

To that end, I want to assure Nigerians that there is no cause for alarm. They should remain peaceful. They should be calm. They should resist any attempt by anybody to call them to take up arms. They should resist any attempt by anybody urging them to unleash terror on any member of the country. I will also urge the security agencies to be watchful; they should be on the look-out for troublemakers. I can assure you that we are not in support of violence in any form. It is not part of our ideal and we will never promote violence.

http://punchng.com/igbo-free-to-form-their-own-nation-we-can-live-without-them-arewa-youths/
omoh Igbo 419 let them leave our dear country Nigeria
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by oblaak(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
We don't want

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2017
nurex01:

I like a statement you made here. NNAMDI KANU might disappear if the war starts now. You had better sit and talk to your elders before the issues escalate further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9hJd7By4g
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2017
ifyan:
So El rufai played on the intelligence of the nation by sending the police after them. After all the talk in the media no Invitation yet.

Southerners are you seeing this, remember how northerners behave in regard to violence and their religion.

Be wise

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 12, 2017
naturalman:

What stupid Biafra are you talking about....I am an Igbo ...Biafra is meant for ilitrates.....rubbish
l

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:
The funny thing are the folks who think that if and when war starts in Nigeria, they will be in their zones chilling and watching it in HD televisions.
Misery needs company. A rogue zone will find a way to bomb a peaceful zone to draw everyone into the melee.

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2017
brownlolly:

Which one is Delta Igbo again? You guys are just confused.

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2017
buchilino:

DEY NEVA UNDERSTAND UNTIL DEY JOIN D SYSTEM.

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Stkilda:

Now you can leave our land and our resources and get on with your Nigeria.

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NaMeAboki: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2017
mavinc4u:

Na wah for you oh. How can you compare the picture of an hausa man in 1960 with picture of an igbo man in 1825?
Do a google search and you'll find that the pictures were virtually contemporaries.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa

Hmmm something tells me you are not ibo.
Even I am so detached from my riitsdue to spending most of my childhood and teenage years abroad still won't say mist of this stuff you are spewing ..
I am pretty sure you are a paid propaganda agent ...
Hahhahahahha
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by oluwadubem: 3:50am On Jun 12, 2017
peculiar32:

from what you said it is because an Hausa man is the president of Nigeria thats why we want Biafra. I'm just wandering if an Igbo man becomes the president tomorrow, would we still want Biafra?

Since I was old seeing the way things go in this country makes me know one nigeria is a joke,during the time of gej era he rule 80% without tribalism that's why igbos don't rant much about biafura,b4 igbos we used to travel to north or sw when they want to travel out but gej help in solving the issue,is in gej era that make me blive more that one nigeria is a joke,when he is in power me and you was away how they used chibok saga,boko haram saga to make it looks like is the worst president sofar in 9ja history,now buhari is in power and he want to really rule in peace lol,ipob saga,niger delta avenger saga hit on his head that what we called "karma" what goes around comes around,gej was not a core igbo dude but we see how his own administration goes talk more of when a real igbo man bcomes presido,then you will witness a stuff worse than boko haram and if you are igbo and reside in north I guess you won't like your situation,the only stuff I see that keep us a bit unite as one is football,apart from that wake up about the issue of one nigeria,if you think am lying nairaland forum is a typical example talk more of real life....gudam(peculiar)

#peace#

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by manny4life(m): 3:53am On Jun 12, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

Crying more than the bereaved.

All these things you listed are "relative" to demand and supply in an economy. Heck, the average Igbo business man is already paying way more than his counterpart. What sector of the economy will be solely dependent on Nigeria? We are well represented in just about every sector of the economy: trade/commerce, academics & education, farming/agriculture, construction & manufacturing (including automobile), and services such as financial, transportation, entertainment, travel, etc. Yes we're struggling in a few areas, but isn't Nigeria struggling as well? So I ask, how and why do you think Biafra would be "solely" dependent on Nigeria? Again, don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by advocate007(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2017
If you truly see the wrongs with the Kaduna declaration by some unknown arewa miscreants and can't see the wrongs with the Mad utterances of Nnamdi Kanu. Then you re part of a bigger problem of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by mekzymiles(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

I see no reason why igbo's will be investing in places where at the end of the day you will no reap... we will never learn!!
how can you not dress you house before dressing other people's!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NASTYNASOSO: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Stkilda:

Bro, you are aware that Niger Delta is threatening to take back their resources. Do you really think that there will be Nigeria after that?

HMMMNN

NA WAH OOOO
HOW ON EARTH DID I GET TO ENGAGE SUCH AN UNINFORNED POSSIBLY HALF WAY SCHOOL DROPOUT LIKE YOU.
HOW CAN AN EDUCATED PERSON ATTRIBUTE SUCCESS AND DEVELOPMENTAL GOALS WITH OIL AS A YARD STICK IN THIS TIME AND SPACE.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT OIL IS NOT THE FUTURE, NA WAH OOO.SO WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED WITH OIL YOU ARE STILL YET TO LEARN ANYTHING.
FOR YOUR INFO OIL IS LOSING ITS VALUE BY THE DAY. IT MIGHT NEVER EVER ATTAIN THAT COST VALUE YOU YOU KNOW.
CARRY YOUR OIL PALAVAR COMOT FOR MY FACE, IF THERE IS OIL IN YOUR IMMEDIATE COMPOUND GO AND DRILL IT, YOUR WAHALA
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kirgyakos(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Thumb up mama.....u 2 much...[9ja 4 life]
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by poweredcom(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by efficiencie(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba...a bunch of very funny folks! Atiku is of the North extraction, Orji Uzor Kalu is an Ndigbo and Tinubu is a Yoruba man all three men and their ilks from their respect ethnic affiliations all have one thing in common...they belong to the exclusive Nigerian elite club and their interests are completely at variance with those of the larger society! Paupers, by the standards of these elite, come on nairaland and other social media to spill their bitter ethnocentric bile in support of larger ethnic interests not knowing that their elites do not have these ethnic interests at heart but use the advantage of ethnicity to rally the support of gullible ethnocentric masses towards the achievement of self interests completely at variance with their ethnic interests!

The Chinese governments over a period of four decades lifted about 800 million Chinese above the national poverty line and into suitable standards of living, according to World Bank estimates...How many yorubas have been lifted above the poverty line since the rule of yoruba governors in yoruba states? How many igbos have been lifted above the poverty line since the rule of igbo governors in ndigbo states? How many hausas have been lifted above the poverty line since the rule of hausa governors in hausa states? Yet these states federal allocation monthly and record IGRs, no matter how little, monthly.

Nigerians need to wake up and see that A MAN'S FOES ARE THOSE OF HIS HOUSEHOLD! T'ota ile o ba pa ni, t'ode o le pa ni...
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by peculiar32(f): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
oluwadubem:

Since I was old seeing the way things go in this country makes me know one nigeria is a joke,during the time of gej era he rule 80% without tribalism that's why igbos don't rant much about biafura,b4 igbos we used to travel to north or sw when they want to travel out but gej help in solving the issue,is in gej era that make me blive more that one nigeria is a joke,when he is in power me and you was away how they used chibok saga,boko haram saga to make it looks like is the worst president sofar in 9ja history,now buhari is in power and he want to really rule in peace lol,ipob saga,niger delta avenger saga hit on his head that what we called "karma" what goes around comes around,gej was not a core igbo dude but we see how his own administration goes talk more of when a real igbo man bcomes presido,then you will witness a stuff worse than boko haram and if you are igbo and reside in north I guess you won't like your situation,the only stuff I see that keep us a bit unite as one is football,apart from that wake up about the issue of one nigeria,if you think am lying nairaland forum is a typical example talk more of real life....gudam(peculiar)

#peace#

Thanks, you made a lot of sense.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by brownhawk: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
be careful before Mr and Mrs ndigbo comes for your throat

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.