Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (40063 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by benodic: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
if an Hausa man tells you that he is not violent, better pinch yourself and wake up as you may be dreaming.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by IdeyFindWife: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
DeepLearning:

LOL... I believe that was what Malaysians thought of Singaporeans when they were fighting to secede from Malaysia. Ironically, today Malaysians send their wards to Singapore to get quality education.

Time shall tell

Let's pray so even though Nigerians have a funny way of warping everything that seems to work elsewhere.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by IdeyFindWife: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

No lie!

But as long as they've got their accelerated national growth and development framework all worked out to the last tee and all backed up with relevant bilateral unions, in advance of the secession proper; they should start a chance!

For the majority of seemingly "educated-illiterates" who, whilst believing in pie-in-the-sky fairytale notions of nationhood and governance who I've been oppoprtuned to hear in person and on media, this is where I always see them falling short.

A whole lot of "If's" built on other "If-So's" and "If-Not's"; one could not even answer how they were gonna start generating funds to run their Public Service from the get-go undecided in a land secession from it mother country during a particularly biting recessison era undecided embarassed? That's a tad too poor, NK should have his Strategy Teams go to work 24/7 firing all cylinders because even the various commiitees of World Nations will not support you just leading innocent people out into a economic-political void. There's no better recipe for socio-cultural stress of the proportions that give rise to all sorts of chaotic debacles that people in places like Rwanda are praying not to witness again!

True, we N/Deltans are on the go but, as a very very non-squeamish people, we started off with peaceful dialogues, due process, all those usually irritating bullshyts that politicians use to play for time while destroying your very morales but when they thought themselves too smart, militancy came naturally to us. Today, they know what we're capable of but we're also strategic. Having resource control, policy strength etc back in our hands in a very very inclusive Nigerian govt will not be a bad way for Nigeria to rebuild the SS but we are watching them. The key is to be strategic...there's nothing to be gained in being a slim f00l who goes taunting a group of well-muscled bouncers!
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by thirdi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

No lie!

Tunnel thinking.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kingbet365: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
you are not igbo. You are what we call my mama said I be igbo.. .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kingbet365: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
HammerEvery:
Peace is the north has always been conditional. As long as the south surrenders it's political fortunes there will be 'peace'. If the south agitates against northern hegemony, the peace becomes fragile and puts southern lives at risk. That's not a good place to live because it is not 'True peace'. The north can not continue to threaten anyone! To hell with them!
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kingbet365: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.
get out caword they die many times.. .you won't live forever fake ass
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kingbet365: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

When we vote Biafra through a UN Referendum, you can join your Hausa Fulani boyfriend in Nigeria

You are not needed in Biafra
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by IdeyFindWife: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
thirdi:

Tunnel thinking.

But, the devil's in the details. Go read the whole post, not the space-booking hook.

Fact is that the biblical Moses method of simply just winging it on a promise, displaying a few miracles here and there and an armory tricked out with imaginary weapons to go whooping pharaohs and leading people out on mass Exoduses are over!

You're gonna need a lot more y'all are packing now. Nobody takes you that serious but trust N/Delta; we throw it down like no other.

It always pays to be stronger on the actuals than a whole lotta lip and no bite to your punch when the crunch gets on!

Your cake anyway, cut it anyway u please. We South-South sons lead the way on this revolution trail!
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by DonBobes(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2017
buchilino:

R U IGBO. AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DELTA IGBO.
Wat about DELTA IGBO.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Darachi(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2017
The Arewa youths are living in the past.Have they thought about the economic implications of dislocating people in the north?Businesses will suffer,poverty will increase simply because the North and South has been coperating in business for over hundred years.Nothing will make me advocate for Northerners in the East to leave.They are my brothers and neighbours and i sincerely like them.The north should simply shed the toga of a murderous bunch of vandals who attack strangers without warning.it is a bad legacy and the Arewa youths have displayed large scale ignorance of the issues in Nigeria..Nnamdi kanu is our brother but the way he agitate is distasteful to many Igbos.The issue is that Nigeria is simply in both economic and political upheaval and many groups are unhappy with the situation.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
DonBobes:
Wat about DELTA IGBO.
MOST OF DEM DON'T LIKE BEING REFERRED TO AS IGBOS

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.