Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (48221 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Lemmy123:

So when has buttom power (power to seduce) become something a woman should be proud of? Is that the power they want? If that's the only power they are left with, are they complacent? Do they enjoy it? If they do, then women are silly! Am sorry. . .
bro read my post again
I never said men enjoy using their power too but does that stop them from been powerful
That ladies have the power to seduce a man does not mean they will have sex with the guy

Why do you think they recruit very beautiful ladies into secret agency of different countries

If you are Christian
We brought down moses one of the most powerful man the bible
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

You are young and naive so I'll forgive your ignorance.
I pray you learn that yes, men and women are not very different.
However no gender is less than the other!
God is not a misogynist.
He created everything with a fine balance. Can two men impregnate themselves?
The only superior male to me is my husband.
I AM EQUAL WITH EVERY OTHER MAN!

You can even BE BETTER than any man, if you are ready, willing and capable of working for it.

Some FEMALES just want to ACHIEVE GREATNESS, ........just because of their GENDER!
What foolishness is that?

I have worked under a Female that l know was better than me, in what we do, she earned more than me as well and that was not a problem.
I did not even make any pim-pim about the pay gap!

I simply applied myself more, made the necessary sacrifices and by dint of hard-work, l got better.

If we go by the rantings of these lowlifes here, they would be shouting "Women Equality" and that no one should earn better than them, simply because they re women!

All these "inferior-minded and mentally lazy" women need to STFU! We want to hear intelligent and hardworking Women, abeg
angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by eph12(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Nah,not at all.I'm just trying to say that she shouldn't be a liability in her home,she should depend less on her husband.
It's her choice​ if she chooses to though I believe no normal thinking lady should choose that option.

Though that part where you said it will soon crumble came out wrong. I guess that was not what you meant then.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
gokuu:
What a dumb and uninformed post!

First, the writer totally fails to understand the Feminist argument. Women have never claimed to be exactly the same as men; they have simply asked to be treated with the same level of dignity and respect that men are generally treated with. They want to have an equal opportunity to reach their aspirations just as much as everyone.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the "sagged breasts" argument.

Second, what does capacity to "impregnate" have to do with equal opportunity in the workplace, or wherever?

I am particularly shocked that this post is coming from someone with the "f" suffix behind their name, who is supposed to be able to relate more to the female experience in patriarchal Nigeria.

Anyways, as Madeleine Albright would say; "there's a special place in hell for women who do not support other women"
Have you forgotten that Madeleine Albright apologized for making such senseless statement? Which is one of the reasons Hilary lost the election, you don't bully people to submission.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by teamsynergy: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Can't you think for yourself

the article you are going to read on Google was written by someone and that was that person opinion

lol... you think Google doesnt present fact?? so you have never used Google for a research before ?? Google could have saved the op of the ignorance of saying saggy boobs and loose vagina r as a result of having sex, exclusively....
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by FX(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2017
teamsynergy:

did you know that one of the militia groups fighting isis in Syrian is led by a woman??
gender equality is far fetched but don't just feel ladies can't do rigorous stuffs.. ladies fly fighter jets, and there are female fire fighters among those u mentioned ...

I quite understand u but there is a limit to what they can do. Men are naturally and physically made to do rigorous stuffs. If you fire just one gun shot, all the women in my village will hide immediately but some men will come out to know what is happening and who fired the gun. Women are made to be loved.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Sterope:
Making sense with a someone like that, I would rather die.

What does vagina have to do with ability to hold down a job?

If you think he is asking sense you are just like him. Grow up boys, haven't got time to teach you. I can bet with left a.ss that both of you are not even on my level yet you dare to speak of gender equality. Nonsense!

Is the above all you can muster from your brain?

Forget that word, l dont even want to utter it.

Make your point, if you have any, about the issue in discuss.
Stop focusing on Instruments, please.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2017
eph12:

It's her choice​ if she chooses to though I believe no normal thinking lady should choose that option.

Though that part where you said it will soon crumble came out wrong. I guess that was not what you meant then.
I wasn't referring to her marriage,none of my business.cool
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
What has gender equality got to do with promiscuity?. For the fact that you think if a lady is wayward, sagged breast and wide vagina will be evident makes your write-up pathetic. Does a lady need to be wayward to have a sagged breast?. Are you also saying it's ok for a guy to mess himself up but if a lady does it's a crime?.

You mustn't create threads over anything you had the urge to. Some are senseless like this one.
u cleared us on sagged breast but ignored wide vagina. u can add a sense to this thread if u enlighten us on what causes wide vagina. thank you

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
And that's one of the reasons Hilary lost the election, you don't bully people to submission by playing gender card.

You are spot-on!

When she was saying those "Women Gender" shyte, l said to myself: This Woman is just going to hand Donald Trump the White House Keys, for nothing!

People will appreciate a Woman, even elevate her above any man, once she is able to PROVE herself.

Trying to play the "Woman/Gender Card" always back-fire in the long run.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

I wonder...that girl is disgracing her self..how can a normal human being write that trash...gosh..!!!sagged boobs and wide pussy is a sign of promiscuity? ??is she normal at all...this thread doesn't worth my attention after all
well somehow I kind of seeing something in what she writes but don't know how to believ that,I boss once told me that a lady with as kind of fallen boobs or big boobs is nolonger a prior,and now she's saying same am still kind of trying to understand what she's explaining

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by teamsynergy: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2017
FX:
I quite understand u but there is a limit to what they can do. Men are naturally and physically made to do rigorous stuffs. Women are made to be loved.
I get your point sir, but arent men made to be loved too..... if you say a lady is not strong, how do ladies endure pregnancy and painful childbirth? we both have our strengths and weaknesses. I don't think equality will do any of the gender any good. the world is like a two-plug engine, we need each other to function well and expand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Kay17: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
FX:
I quite understand u but there is a limit to what they can do. Men are naturally and physically made to do rigorous stuffs. If you fire just one gun shot, all the women in my village will hide immediately but some men will come out to know what is happening and who fired the gun. Women are made to be loved.

If you were thoughtful enough you would have asked yourself what gender equality and rights have to do with physicality or cowardice. Because they have nothing to do with them.

Gender equality and rights are moral and legal entitlements concerning both genders with respect to family life work etc.

So a woman and a man can have the same voice same vote and right to work. It is that simple
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by FX(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2017
teamsynergy:

I get your point sir, but arent men made to be loved too..... if you say a lady is not strong, how do ladies endure pregnancy and painful childbirth? we both have our strengths and weaknesses. I don't think equality will do any of the gender any good. the world is like a two-plug engine, we need each other to function well and expand
Yeah. You are on point
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala biko push this thing to front page cos this is coming from an intelligent lady and not a man.

Woman wrapper na here them go see you o, hope you nor go use Portuguese take drop your number this time make she she add you? grin

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Kay17: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
teamsynergy:

Back to fundamentals. What does gender equality mean to you

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Ngokafor(f): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
..Ser how Nigerian males are jumping around in excitement like frogs on this thread..just because a confused small girl tickled them behind the ears with her load of rubbish.

...mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by LadiGama(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.

Apparently!
Mehn! Understanding differs, people spew trash just to seek unnecessary attaention!
Ur Rewards are GREAT...I swear down!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by FX(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Kay17:

If you were thoughtful enough you would have asked yourself what gender equality and rights have to do with physicality or cowardice. Because they have nothing to do with them.

Gender equality and rights are moral and legal entitlements concerning both genders with respect to family life work etc.

So a woman and a man can have the same voice same vote and right to work. It is that simple
Gender Equity has already been achieved in Nigeria but Gender equality can never be achieved because man and woman are different just like the O.P has pointed out

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Sonoyom(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

I wonder...that girl is disgracing her self..how can a normal human being write that trash...gosh..!!!sagged boobs and wide pussy is a sign of promiscuity? ??is she normal at all...this thread doesn't worth my attention after all

No mind the mumu. She they advertise her self for all this small small nairaland boys, she probably looking for the ones that will pm her and shower her with praise, deluded fellow, a block head who doesn't know what "gender equality" and this is as a result of not attaining proper education, I think I will even stop coming online here, tired of all this kind of unintelligent people who parade themselves online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by shaybebaby(f): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

And the reason y it can't be possible is due to some of the points stated there.... The reason y gender Equality is been frowned at is mainly because of physical differences.
You really have sh1t for brains, don't you? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Sterope(f): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2017
I am not going to contest whether or not they need do the above because it is irrelevant to the the issues you raised. I am trying hard to see their correlation

Can you tell me what vagina have to do with being a president? Please explain how? I find it very curious.

You know what, forget it. I have wasted enough brain cells on you guys today.

FX:
Sharap. He made lots of sense. Can the female gender go and arrest Evans or go to the burning grenfel tower in London and quench the fire. They cannot but they want to be president
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

No mind the mumu. She they advertise her self for all this small small nairaland boys, she probably looking for the ones that will pm her and shower her with praise, deluded fellow, a block head who doesn't know what "gender equality" and this is as a result of not attaining proper education, I think I will even stop coming online here, tired of all this kind of unintelligent people who parade themselves online.
exactly..she is probably seeking for attention
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Toks2008(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

Woman wrapper na here them go see you o, hope you nor go use Portuguese take drop your number this time make she she add you? grin

Monitoring spirit....I bind you..

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2017
In this age of ,easy access to information, i am amazed at the ignorance of this poster, her assertions and even her orientation about the topic reeks of ignorance,she even sounds like a teenager

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by shaybebaby(f): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Women (and men) have struggled to make it possible for women to study whatever they choose to, to work, to acquire properties, to have the right to vote, to participate in politics and to express themselves freely and this nonsense girl here comes and tries to school us about sagging breasts probably not even knowing what the law of gravity is.

Mtcheww!

Why have I even opened this thread on this beautiful day?

Home girl, greetings and thanks for echoing my sentiments. Depressing innit?

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2017

What you wrote entirely made sense, please ignore those capitalizing on your grammatic mistakes. Your message was well passed & i'm happy there is one lady that Openly doesn't support this Equality bullshit.

Many ladies are passive about it and sitting on the fence. They are neither here nor there. They are afraid their fellow ladies will look down upon them.

Bravo Lady.

Lalasticlala This is good enough for frontpage sef
the OP.is not a lady. The OP is a man, he made the error of stating his gender in the write-up and proper reading will reveal that.

While I do believe there is no such thing as gender equality, this is a poorly written article and it is written from the perspective of a man which makes it lose its credibility.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by FTrebirth(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Daboomb:
All those insulting the Op here and there, should use their time wisely and put up a better argument, not insulting someone else who did just that, irrespective of whether you agree with what she wrote or not!

It is convenient but mentally lazy to just criticise without anything better as an alternative
that's what they're good at - insult, insult, insult! they would never come up with a logical counter of opinions whenever their social behaviour or their so-called "feminism" is questioned. but wait until someone creates a thread and titles it "all men are stupid", you'll see them coming in droves to give 1001 reasons why their fathers are stupid.

the mistake the op made is associating gender equality with flabby boobs and loose vagina in women as functions of body count but these hypocrites can't deny that "men and women can never be equal" for the same reason...because it is the truth! sagged tits or not, i know a wayward girl when i see one.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Monitoring spirit....I bind you..

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by FX(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

exactly..she is probably seeking for attention
I'm beginning to come to a conclusion that the people that coined this phrase "gender equality " made a mistake by giving it the meaning they tagged it. Equal rights to opportunities should mean gender equity and not equality. This is d fundamental problem here that is causing confusion.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.
most people missed this part of the write-up, quite disappointing actually.

Nigga, state your mind without posing. This is a bytch move

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.