Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (48097 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Well most feminists don't know that this is what gender equality means. They actually think it means women should be higher than men in all aspects of life. Look at their posts and u can deduce this same meaning from their articles and write ups. The op is right in what she is saying.
Where is your 'proof'?

feminism isn't the battle of the sexes brah... Stop speaking for the lot of us. no one is beckoning to be the Superior gender. Superiority Should be earned and One's Anatomical/Physiological differences shouldn't be benchmark or A standard for measuring Superiority or leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
chisco82:

And when you re going out on a date will you expect the man to come and open the car door for you in the name of being romantic?
If your explanation is what gender equality is all about then Man is not expected to pay bride price, Man is should no longer be the head of the home and Man should not be call upon to defend his family.
I believe what we should be discusing is equity, thats better explain what you wrote up there.
You can never give another meaning to the word "GENDER EQUALITY"

so your problem is the term "gender equality "?
equality is achieved by removing barrier that limit people and allowing them to reach their full potential through equity.

gender equity is a means to an end

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You do not understand me. Of course I know and I'm not naive that one has to love a man before she submits to him. You know within you that you love the man but he doesnt feel the love until you show it in submission..that's my point.

If many women understand the depth of being a wife only let alone knowing what it really means to submit, men's complain of the trouble women give them would reduce.

God knows what he's made and he has d best manual to whatever he created. A woman may love a man but the man doesn't truly feel it until its unwrapped thru submission. Its equivalent to how a woman doesn't feel loved until a man shows it in creating time and attention for her.

Unfortunately what men keep hearing after declaring his love openly for her is .."did you not see me as a troublesome person before you proposed to me?"... Its the worst hypertensive statement from the mouth of a loved woman I've ever heard.
Only slaves submits... Women are Not Slaves.

check the meaning of the 'Word' before Shoving it down our throats.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Oyindidi(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

stop begging for my attention I don't sell any

cheesy grin
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by YelloweWest: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
proudafrogal:

by his logic Dora akuyili or okonjo iweala is inferior to shekau and Evans just because they are men.
My sister...
Topics like thus just expose how backwards we are when it comes to education.

Imagine how our your supposedly educated men are responding to this issue in the 21st century!!

It's sad.
Women make up about 51% of the population. So according to them 51%of the Nigerian population is inferior... are we are crying about under development.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Only slaves submits... Women are Not Slaves.

check the meaning of the 'Word' before Shoving it down our throats.
You are more than free to state your opinion without insults, woman.

That part of what we're saying

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by computerboy: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are an untrained specimen I'm very sure your advert will not work after this your rant lol

Yes I'm proudly a feminist haha I want to be treated as a human being, just like the male folks, if you got a problem with that you can drink sewage water for all I care

Lol.... so you're being treated like an animal now? If I may ask, who treats you like an animal?

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by iamrealdeji(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
STFU, why don't you ask your sisters and mother why they have sagged boobs.
they're married and is you are single . everybody knows a woman's boobs sag when she has a baby or abortion

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Dimples129:
1. Can a man impregnate another man?

2. Why should the lady take the "blame" (a child is a blessing and not blame) when it takes 2 to reproduce?
Should we not change this backward ideal rather than embracing it?

3. Gender equality isn't about trying to be a man but rather trying to protect women from the injustices that you as woman is supporting.

I hope all the praise you get from the men on this thread puts money in you're account because you just sold out on the female race including your daughters.

I'm always shocked when I read write-ups from this moniker, there is too much misinformation and stereotyped reasoning that suggests a blunt refusal to progress in educative awareness.
I just hope these posts from her (although I'm still in doubt its a female) doesn't bite back at her when the man for which she does this for becomes a foe.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Cinderella5(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
NairalandCS:

Wetin concern broke and ugly guys now ? Ehn ?

All these small small girls for this NL sef.

Op, your head dey there.
those of you with empty pockets like such threads

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by HaneefahRN(f): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2017
An extremely dumb thread.

To all the ignorant ones, not every woman is gifted with naturally firm breasts. We are all different
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2017
16 pages and counting. See how we take a bullsh!t post and make it worth debating? There is no need to condescend to that level, please. There's nothing of substance here.

If the Op has this opinion of women and men, that's her right. They say: all fingers are not equal. Not all of us must be smart.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by sauceEEP(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Decryptor:

You know a very big lie when you spot it! Thank God for NL! There is always an avenue to dig out the past. See the post your fellow woman put up here and you came here to rant and claim "Mrs Virginia".

So you are a virgin yet you proudly admitted just 2 months ago after Acidosis tried to even correct you that YOUR COUSIN f*cked you and that it was the best f*ck in your life! YOUR OWN COUSIN! Abomination!!
Wtf...

I have always known that Nigerian women who open their mouths to say they are virgins are way worse than...

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
proudafrogal:

so your problem is the term "gender equality "?
equality is achieved by removing barrier that limit people and allowing them to reach their full potential through equity.

gender equity is a means to an end
Exactly. gender Equity is Condescending to the female folks.

what Equity simply means:
Because the Female gene is handicapped by Sheer nature. females are Second fiddle to men, Sub-humans and So must be aided to reach Human Status.

Gender Equality: Give them equal Opportunities, let Nature decide their strengths.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You are more than free to state your opinion without insults, woman.

That part of what we're saying
not once did I say Anything derogatory towards you, male.

or is the rights to dialogue like civil human beings restricted to just males, now? grin
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by jerryclinton: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
Shey same opportunities with men like moulding blocks, being trailer conductors who can sleep at the forest when u have malfunctioned trucks at those spots, lifting of blocks to build skyscrappers, climbing tress to harvest palmfruits, climbing hi mast to install telecom transmitters etc? It's shouldn't just be on those easy opportunities like flaunting asses in banking halls and flapping boobs at govt offices but should be all emcompassing. When we call you to come out and face the likes of Evans in gun duels, don't say ''treat me like a lady'' o...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by monex(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2017
there are so many variants of feminism. well for me, when i talk about gender equality, I talk about equality in dignity and opportunities. I do not mean that women should be encouraged to be men. We all have our roles/obligations to society and these roles aren't same.

it is societal stereotypes (including the some variants of feminism) that makes certain roles women are naturally inclined to play look like inferior roles.

Instead of society to glorify roles like nurturing children that women are naturally gifted towards, society (including some feminists) make it look like the woman is a slave and needs to be empowered to seat at board rooms etc.

I know a girl who quit her job in Nigerian Breweries to teach and nurture orphaned down syndrome kids. That's an empowered lady !!!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Jacobs91(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Gender equality unlimately is an impossible dream. The African culture doesn't and wouldn't allow a balance. Men and boys are born already with an elevated social heirarchy.. Most women/ Feminist don't even know that RELIGION is the hardest and most difficult barrier they need to overcome in other to achieve this almost impossible feat. In most cultures and religions, protocols regarding faith are applied more strictly to women than men, especially when it comes to places of worship or of religious importance. Important Muslim/Christian/Hindu places of worship don't allow women into their SANCTUMS for different reasons. And also, as per the Quran, a woman can never be a man’s hakim (ruler/judge). All of these have already placed a woman beneath a man in standings/hierarchy.
Personally I believe women in Africa unlike their western comrdes should advocate for GENDER EQUITY and not EQUALITY. I do not see my self as of a superior sex to the females but I believe the equality they demand is unattainable.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by AHCB: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Exactly. gender Equity is Condescending to the female folks.

what Equity simply means:
Because the Female gene is handicapped by Sheer nature. females are Second fiddle to men, Sub-humans and So must be aided to reach Human Status.

Gender Equality: Give them equal Opportunities, let Nature decide their strengths.
Nature already did. That's why you lot are screaming for gender equality.

Opportunity(ies) is there for any right thinking human being to tap and gain from. You don't just down and expect to helped because you're a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2017
freda506:
The O.P's ignorance is not as nauseating as that of the mod who moved this piece of sh*t to the home page.
Nairaland, The only Site that feeds on female Subjugation, Female discrimination, ignorance and plain Stupidity to create Traffic.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
cheesy grin
lol..baby
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by MarieSucre(f): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
TosinDru:
A smart young lady just made some valid points here and the gutted ones are lashing out because she seemingly sold them out. Frankly, most of y'all are confused and feminists? I think they need to get laid real good

The woman that you're supporting said its not good for women to have sex and your advice is that we should get laid. Confused human being. You cannot even criticize properly Mtchewww.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Oyindidi(f): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

lol..baby
Nairaland tire me
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by MarieSucre(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
I guess they dont but I guess the op is trying to argue against feminism ( which is the idea that females should challenge stereotypes and break into men's world)
I guess the op is trying to state that it can't be possible since man and woman are different in many ways
But you get the picture

What does men's world consist of that women cannot get?
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by cao(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Okies27:
. The word "gender equality" should not have been coined in the first place. There are lots of women in the same field /profession as men: doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers and what have you. Me think women should just channel their energy to the betterment of the society, husbands etc. Like someone rightly pointed one, a woman should be submissive and let the man do the loving. There's no point trying to be a man. All this feminism n gender equality bullshit should stop.
Take for instance, if a woman becomes the breadwinner of her home for a long time, there's bound to be quarrel with the husband cos she's a woman but a man does for it in his entire life time with love without bathing an eyelid... Do you know why? Because that's what God created him to do/be..
Woman,just be a woman and let the men be men and the world(infact naija) will be a better place.
Today, it's slay queen n mama everywhere. Many single mothers everywhere cos they this issues get a better of them.
Now, I was going to just waka pass after I dropped my comment, but I noticed this and I had to just laugh. Why? It's funny and unintentionally ironic. Why? Thanks to feminism/gender equality that's why women are now able to hold the same jobs as men. I know history might be dull for some people, but some of y'all really need to learn from it. It's funny how folks don't know some of the simple things, women couldn't vote*, were denied education, were denied jobs, were denied inheritance & even some basic human rights, simply because they were women. Now, I can seat her and write an essay with facts & dates, I could even provide references sef, folks know I can talk/write for Africa, but not today. I've probably written a post that covers this exact topic on NL & I refuse to go through this particular merry go round again. I just had to tell you how much this post made me laugh.

*1918, women were allowed to vote in the UK, but there were restrictions, go and Google for yourself. In the US, the 19th amendment gave them the right to vote in 1920. When you really seat down and check, you only see women got their right to vote in the 20th century. The 20th century. So my guy, educate yourself small, so I won't laugh at you when you shoot yourself in the foot like this. Consider this a freebie, you can look for the rest yourself.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nairaland tire me
thought I'm the only one..sadly these guys that we give attention here don't even worth it...u hardly see responsible guys comment on romance section
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2017
AHCB:
Nature already did. That's why you lot are screaming for gender equality.

Opportunity(ies) is there for any right thinking human being to tap and gain from. You don't just down and expect to helped because you're a woman.
i Acquiesce with the bolded.

But you see, The opportunity You're talking about is limited with the females.. and please don't act oblivious to that fact. we both know there are heights members of my gender can't Attain Simply because She has A vagina. and if she eventually does, It would be A little more tasking than The due process needed to reach such heights.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Kay17:

What is gender equity?

It is treating BOTH GENDER (male and female) with FAIRNESS and JUSTICE.

The operating word here is EQUITY.

No one can fault that.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
FX:
Chineke moo. And evaberry said she is a virgin when her cousin had already given her the bleep of her life. Which kind of Virgin is this. Chei Chei!

shooou.

Abegi

lemme hear word
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by AHCB: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
i Acquiesce with the bolded.
But you see, The opportunity You're talking about is limited with the females.. and please don't act oblivious to that fact. we both know there are heights members of my gender can't Attain Simply because She has A vagina. and if she eventually does, It would be A little more tasking than The due process needed to reach such heights.
heights? Heights such as what and what, kindly elucidate further so we won't dive into an ocean full of abstract ideas.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by gokuu(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
tiger28:
these are fact!!!especially in the western world, majority of feminist are LESBIANS and those ones that are married out of them are in "agreement" relationship.
Oga, you have to decide what your argument is. Is it against lesbians as a sexual minority, or against equal opportunity for women?

In case you do not know, Men can and are Feminists as well. A Feminist is anyone who believes that Women, just as much as Men, deserve the same rights and opportunities socially, economically, politically, and in every facet of our existence.

I am a Nigerian Man, and a proud Feminist as well. When I have my daughter, I certainly will not be paying for the best schools just so she can be earning only 70% of what her male counterparts make. No No No!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by monex(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2017
there are so many variants of feminism. well for me, when i talk about gender equality, I talk about equality in dignity and opportunities. I do not mean that women should be encouraged to be men. We all have our roles/obligations to society and these roles aren't same.

it is societal stereotypes (including the some variants of feminism) that makes certain roles women are naturally inclined to play look like inferior roles.

Instead of society to glorify roles like nurturing children that women are naturally gifted towards, society (including some feminists) make it look like the woman is a slave and needs to be empowered to seat at board rooms etc.

I know a girl who quit her job in Nigerian Breweries to teach and nurture orphaned down syndrome kids. That's an empowered lady !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.