Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (48204 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by chineduemmao: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Blonchilli:

God bless you. Infact I will come and marry you for this. The OP is high on the palmwine I left in my freezer for weeks. What she's saying is not equality or even feminism but a sick and twisted view. Imaging justifying promiscuity. Later she will shout high heavens if her spouse cheat on her. Females like this are the reason the feminist movement and sexual equality is dead on arrival. I'm a Man and gender equality and feminism does not stop me from being a man or carrying on my responsibilities.
what is even gender equality sef?
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by chineduemmao: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yes that is true. I thought you meant things like politics or positions of power etc
but women participate in politics!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by chineduemmao: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Actually gender equality is more of a romantic notion. In the true sense of it, gender equality doesn't advocate for 'equal' opportunities for women, it advocates for women to be allowed to enjoy privileges that men enjoy without necessarily 'earning' it the way men do. By giving a girl a job that requires brainpower because she was more intelligent than the other applicants, the employer has given both genders equal opportunities and one won on merit, but giving a job to a girl that is less suited for the job than other male applicants to meet up with a 'gender quota' is not gender equality, it is giving ladies preferential treatment to afford them the opportunity to enjoy certain privileges. It works the same way as the quota system in which northerners are given 'slots' or given preferential treatment that allows them to occupy positions that they might not have gotten based on merit. I prefer the term female empowerment, because what's at play is basically an attempt to ensure that space is created for women to occupy positions in different capacities, in a bid to reduce their 'subjugation' or dependency on the mercy of men. That's why female politicians pay less to secure tickets to contest under their parties, that's why women aren't expected to keep up with their male counterparts during military training, because the truth is that gender equality would only apply in cases that require only brainpower as an edge to females securing such positions, because factoring in physical strength, societal conceptions about power belonging in the male domain, logical business considerations (pregnant women/mums not being focused or giving the job their all) etc, men would likely still get the jobs even if women were allowed to contest for them and they were expected to do better than men to be chosen over them, unless of course the job itself is better suited to women.
PS
Op was actually talking about how women and men are not the same physiologically, mentally and psychologically. On a side note, in an ideal world gender equality shouldn't be mentioned in marriages. I believe in marrying for love and I believe when a guy marries a girl he loves, the issue of her being used like a slave won't come up. But the world is far from ideal, isn't it?
i fear for its future a lot of radical (unnecessary) thinkings... Thanks bro you just gave me a point to write about.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by chineduemmao: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Actually gender equality is more of a romantic notion. In the true sense of it, gender equality doesn't advocate for 'equal' opportunities for women, it advocates for women to be allowed to enjoy privileges that men enjoy without necessarily 'earning' it the way men do. By giving a girl a job that requires brainpower because she was more intelligent than the other applicants, the employer has given both genders equal opportunities and one won on merit, but giving a job to a girl that is less suited for the job than other male applicants to meet up with a 'gender quota' is not gender equality, it is giving ladies preferential treatment to afford them the opportunity to enjoy certain privileges. It works the same way as the quota system in which northerners are given 'slots' or given preferential treatment that allows them to occupy positions that they might not have gotten based on merit. I prefer the term female empowerment, because what's at play is basically an attempt to ensure that space is created for women to occupy positions in different capacities, in a bid to reduce their 'subjugation' or dependency on the mercy of men. That's why female politicians pay less to secure tickets to contest under their parties, that's why women aren't expected to keep up with their male counterparts during military training, because the truth is that gender equality would only apply in cases that require only brainpower as an edge to females securing such positions, because factoring in physical strength, societal conceptions about power belonging in the male domain, logical business considerations (pregnant women/mums not being focused or giving the job their all) etc, men would likely still get the jobs even if women were allowed to contest for them and they were expected to do better than men to be chosen over them, unless of course the job itself is better suited to women.
PS
Op was actually talking about how women and men are not the same physiologically, mentally and psychologically. On a side note, in an ideal world gender equality shouldn't be mentioned in marriages. I believe in marrying for love and I believe when a guy marries a girl he loves, the issue of her being used like a slave won't come up. But the world is far from ideal, isn't it?
..i fear for its future a lot of radical (unnecessary) thinkings... Thanks bro you just gave me a point to write about.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by lexy2014: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2017
AyeeIdris:

But for this feminism that so repulses you; you won't have gotten this education u speak of. In the western world, you have been sent off to finishing school. in Africa, you would have been married off at 12. Internet is a good source of information. You should try it

there is a certain Grace Alele-Williams( don't no if uv heard of her), a beautiful woman that I love and respect so much. She is a professor of mathematics education and d first female VC of a Nigerian university. she was appointed d VC of uniben in 1985 and she served that glorious institution 4 8years. she was a colossus. after her service she has since served on d board of several notable Nigerian companies including chevron. what mama showed us with her life is that it doesn't matter who u are, were u from or ur gender, when u work hard and prove urself, u will stand out. Mama didn't become a professor by d grace of feminism or gender equality. it took hardwork and diligence. As at 1985 when she became a VC it was under d regime of then president babagida. IBB was a Muslim northerner and head of d Armed Forces Ruling Council(AFRC) d highest decision making body in d land. Most members of d AFRC were northern Muslims and all soldiers but they all had tremendous respect 4 mama not because of feminism or gender equality but cos she had proved herself and continued doing so as VC. while she was at UNILAG, she worked at d institute of education 4 ten years.she distinguished herself and this was her stepping stone 4 greater success in d academia. if mama could succeed in 1985 with no internet or gender equality mentality, under a military regime, then what's ur excuse? success as woman will never b given 2u on a platter. U have 2 prove urself and when u do, no Jupiter can deprive u of ur place in history

5 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by AyeeIdris(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
lexy2014:
there is a certain Grace Alele-Williams( don't no if uv heard of her), a beautiful woman that I love and respect so much. She is a professor of mathematics education and d first female VC of a Nigerian university. she was appointed d VC of uniben in 1985 and she served that glorious institution 4 8years. she was a colossus. after her service she has since served on d board of several notable Nigerian companies including chevron. what mama showed us with her life is that it doesn't matter who u are, were u from or ur gender, when u work hard and prove urself, u will stand out. Mama didn't become a professor by d grace of feminism or gender equality. it took hardwork and diligence. As at 1985 when she became a VC it was under d regime of then president babagida. IBB was a Muslim northerner and head of d Armed Forces Ruling Council(AFRC) d highest decision making body in d land. Most members of d AFRC were northern Muslims and all soldiers but they all had tremendous respect 4 mama not because of feminism or gender equality but cos she had proved herself and continued doing so as VC. while she was at UNILAG, she worked at d institute of education 4 ten years.she distinguished herself and this was her stepping stone 4 greater success in d academia. if mama could succeed in 1985 with no internet or gender equality mentality, under a military regime, then what's ur excuse? success as woman will never b given 2u on a platter. U have 2 prove urself and when u do, no Jupiter can deprive u of ur place in history

You don't get it. But for the struggle of feminism many years ago, Grace Alele Williams' father would not have bothered sending her to school because there was the mentality that girls did not need to be educated. And Grace was all about women empowerment. You should read some of her articles. don't understand why people deliberately misunderstand feminism. You think women want things handed to us. Less than 100 years ago, we could not vote; we could not hold top positions because our "delicate" brains could not handle it. We were better off barefoot and pregnant. I am a senior contract manager in one of the top construction firms in Qatar and the only black female in the entire building of over 300 staff members. I know I will not be here today if those women didn't fight and die for the right to be more than house wives. Every body should be a feminist especially men who would only be fathers to daughters.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
AyeeIdris:

You don't get it. But for the struggle of feminism many years ago, Grace Alele Williams' father would not have bothered sending her to school because there was the mentality that girls did not need to be educated. And Grace was all about women empowerment. You should read some of her articles. don't understand why people deliberately misunderstand feminism. You think women want things handed to us. Less than 100 years ago, we could not vote; we could not hold top positions because our "delicate" brains could not handle it. We were better off barefoot and pregnant. I am a senior contract manager in one of the top construction firms in Qatar and the only black female in the entire building of over 300 staff members. I know I will not be here today if those women didn't fight and die for the right to be more than house wives. Every body should be a feminist especially men who would only be fathers to daughters.
can you please list the rights women of this 21st century are deprived of?..maybe if you make a list and explain how you are been deprived,we would understand better. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by AyeeIdris(f): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
can you please list the rights women of this 21st century are deprived of?..maybe if you make a list and explain how you are been deprived,we would understand better. Thanks

Ofcourse especially in Nigeria. We may have the right to vote and work now but we are still being held back in the name of "culture". A woman is viewed as a failure no matter how much she has achieved if she is not married. Even though the failure rate of Nigerian marriages is at a whooping 45.92 % in 2012 ( I handled a lot of divorce cases back in the day so this is a high Court statistics). In some cases, we earn less than men for doing the exact same positions. Women are not considered for top military positions even though it is seen as per other advanced countries that women can hold their own on the battle field. Many brilliant military strategists have been the wives of legendary conquerors over history but they are always relegated to the back. For me, the issue of 'bride price' in Nigeria is a major source of concern. Because instead of the average man to see their wife as the girl that they wooed and asked to marry and spend their life with them as supportive partner; they end up seeing the girl as someone they have bought and paid for( even if the bride price is miniscule). They become lord and master and claim to have religious backings. They expect the wife to bury her dreams and aspiration and raise their kids instead of striving to create a balance where both of them can attain a level of personal fulfilment. I could go on and on but I think these are some of the modern day needs for feminism. Feminism no be feminazi. I think there is where many men get it twisted. Feminazi want control or superiority. feminists want equity. equal treatment for equal work done.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by MarieSucre(f): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
chineduemmao:
but women participate in politics!
Yes that's true. Some people believe that women should not. I thought your comment was leaning that way.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by YelloweWest: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Your husband is equal to every other man. So basically your husband is superior to you, yet you're equal to every other man on the same level with (or equal to) your husband. Your logic is interesting
You are completely our of context.

My husband is my superior as the head of the house. Not just because he is a man. That's my belief as a Christian.
Superiority is social is determined by education leadership position financial status social status and not gender.
So no, my husband is not equal to everyman.

I'm a woman. I have male staff who are my subordinates. Are they my superior because they are born male?
Or would u say the likes of Evans and shekau are superior too ngozi okonji eweala and Dora akuyili?

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
repogirl:
you need to read up what gender equality really means, not this crap you wrote here.

Years ago women were not allowed to vote, they were​ not allowed education and were not given access to lots of things you and I now enjoy today. If no one raised the awareness for equal rights for women, you wouldn't have access to lots of things you do now. You probably wouldn't even be able to read/ write, talk more of type nonsense from a phone.

BTW promiscuity doesnt slack the breast, there are virgins with slacked breasts, neither does it widen the vagina. If a woman can push out the size of a baby and the vagina remains fine, what lasting damage can a pénis do?

Please go and read some more and be sure of what exactly you want to talk about, before you open a t
thread reeking of ignorance and backwardness.

Condemn promiscuity in both sexes if thats what you want to do. Sex is symbiotic, both parties enjoy it together and both will share its consequences together.

It's not feminism that did the job for women please.
Civil rights.

And the fact that men and women have the same opportunities have made feminism obsolete

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
AyeeIdris:

Ofcourse especially in Nigeria. We may have the right to vote and work now but we are still being held back in the name of "culture". A woman is viewed as a failure no matter how much she has achieved if she is not married. Even though the failure rate of Nigerian marriages is at a whooping 45.92 % in 2012 ( I handled a lot of divorce cases back in the day so this is a high Court statistics). In some cases, we earn less than men for doing the exact same positions. Women are not considered for top military positions even though it is seen as per other advanced countries that women can hold their own on the battle field. Many brilliant military strategists have been the wives of legendary conquerors over history but they are always relegated to the back. For me, the issue of 'bride price' in Nigeria is a major source of concern. Because instead of the average man to see their wife as the girl that they wooed and asked to marry and spend their life with them as supportive partner; they end up seeing the girl as someone they have bought and paid for( even if the bride price is miniscule). They become lord and master and claim to have religious backings. They expect the wife to bury her dreams and aspiration and raise their kids instead of striving to create a balance where both of them can attain a level of personal fulfilment. I could go on and on but I think these are some of the modern day needs for feminism. Feminism no be feminazi. I think there is where many men get it twisted. Feminazi want control or superiority. feminists want equity. equal treatment for equal work done.

Some of You Women, just like the SNAKE, are so Calculating, Manipulative and Surreptitiously Deceptive!
You are adept at spreading falsehood
. angry angry
And When caught-out, you change the goal-post and then twist the conversation.

Grace Alele Williams, just like Funmi Ransome Kuti (the first Nigerian Woman to drive a vehicle), did not need any GENDER EQUALITY QUANGO, to achieve their success. They were educated by their Parents (Mother and Father), after which, through hardwork, diligence, persistence and a LARGE AMOUNT OF INTELLIGENCE, gradually rose through the ranks until they got to the Top.

The richest Woman in Africa, Mrs Alakija, was not held down by anybody, but she worked hard and became what she is today.
The "Imafidon family" has Male and female members that were so brilliant and super-successful, that they were mentioned in the Guinness Book of records!
They did not ask for gender Equality because they know that they only need to be intelligent, hardworking and persistent, to achieve their goal in life.

Just like Women, not too far back, MEN too, the black man, could not vote in America. So, it is not only women that could not vote.
It was NOT a gender issue and it did not take Gender Equality farce, for them to achieve Universal suffrage.
There are many successful , single Women all over the place, how anyone views them, is the person's "problem of perception".
Dont use that as an 'excuse" to propagate Gender Equality.

It is ingenious to even attribute marriage failure to men! It takes to (Man and Woman) to marry and to divorce.
Blaming it in men is an example of the level of deceit in women like you.

Success of Men on the battle field or in any endeavour of life, is a result of demonstrated intelligence, resilience, persistence, hard work and long suffering. Men EARNED it.
They have no "body-parts" to give in exchange for it or use as a bargaining chip

Some Women too have "earned" it, using the same attributes and methods but majority of your likes, always want to "GET IT", instead of EARNING it!
You want it GIVEN to you, through whining and pushing forward your bosoms and V-shape!
Sorry, that is Dead on Arrival.

There are Women who earn more than a lot of men, simply because they are more productive and the Organisations VALUES their contributions, more than that of those men, so they get paid better.
I am sure you wont wail about "Gender Equality" for those men.
grin grin

Same way, there are Men which the Organisation values their productivity more than that of similar Women and hence, pays them more.
But lazy-azz Women who think because they have a bossom and a V-thing, think they must be treated "specially" and given what they do not deserve. Sorry, you are on a long thing.

Did you get to where you said you are, in that Dubai construction company, using "bottom power and Female leg-ups" and do not deserve to be there. You know yourself. undecided

How many Women were involved in the heist of Osama bin Laden? None!

How many women are in the Navy Seal or other Elite Forces, in Russia, America, U.K, Germany, Turkey, France, et.c.? grin grin
Men are better and would always remain better, in certain things, especially those that require a lot "physical abilities".
On a daily basis, l hear military top-brass complain about a situation where a female military officer could "not perform to par", due to the arrival of her monthly Period... grin grin
Whose fault is or how is it a Man's fault that when she cant be deployed simply because she is rolling on the ground due to tummy or lower abdomen discomfort? shocked undecided
Whose fault is it that less people watch the Female World Cup (compared to the standard and normal World Cup) and thus, generate less viewing rights, less sponsorship as a result of that viewing audience which then means that FIFA makes less money from it (infact, the World Cup is used to subsidise the Female World Cup!) and as a result of all these FACTS, they Women Team gets less Money from FIFA.

I am sure we have all watched them at one stage or the other and felt like doing something more engaging and worthwhile. grin grin
But Women will still say "gender Equality payment" irrespective of whether the organisation is running at a loss because of their femininity!

That is absolute rubbish, uneconomical bullshyte and irrational expectation.

Women and their "double speak"!

Many Men would prefer not to pay Bride Price but it is the same gender (Their Mothers! ) that insists on it
They always want to profit where they should not be profiting!
Thus, paying bride price has become a "Cultural thing", an obligation to the "old folks", just to make them happy and satisfied.
It has NOTHING to do with what goes on or happens in a marriage afterwards.
Bride price-paid marriages fail, those ones where the bride price was not paid also collapse....and vice-versa.
So, stop impugning useless reasons into a failed argument.

EQUITY is when everyone (irrespective of Gender), is given the same opportunity to be whatever they want to be in life.
No one stops women from becoming whatever they want to be in life, except their level of intelligence, will power, resilience and innate abilities.
Men too face the same challenges and many Men have failed to meet the cut, to be thrown by the wayside and labelled the failures that they are.
Why should it be different with women? Because they have Bosoms and V-within their leg?
Well, those men too have a long thing within their legs so what is so special and different with the women?

Many have come to realise that the only group of women that seek to dubiously confuse and surreptitiously use the farce that "Gender Equality" is, to try to achieve "that which they do not deserve", are those that are mentally lazy, unintelligent, insecure, weak and generally below average.

The Enterprise is a place were "performance is rewarded according to contribution", even when a Woman is the head and CEO who decides who gets what
She wont throw her profit at a less productive employee, just because they share the same Gender, on the alter of "Female Quota".
She is smart enough to know that it makes sense to reward-more, those who produce more, because that is how she herself, got and made it to the top.

Trying to separate feminazzi, feminist, Gender Equality, gender Quota, Feminism e.t.c, which are the same thing coloured in different "semantical garb" but which still nothing more than "trying to give to most women, what they did not achieve and therefore do not deserve", is further demonstration of the surreptitious, deceitful and manipulative nature of Women proponent of such discredited effort.

Women who stand-out in their chosen field, will always be rewarded according, applauded and appreciated, not based on their gender but on their intelligence and achievements, which they are proud to brandish.

The "i-get-breast and V-thing" types will always be looked down for what they are: Usurpers and undeserving of any respect in the Human fields of endeavour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Civil rights.

And the fact that men and women have the same opportunities have made feminism obsolete

Exactly!
Some women can twist history just to suit their lazy "Quota System" aspirations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

My husband is my superior as the head of the house. Not just because he is a man. That's my belief as a Christian.
Superiority is social is determined by education leadership position financial status social status and not gender.

I'm a woman. I have male staff who are my subordinates. Are they my superior because they are born male?
Or would u say the likes of Evans and shekau are superior too ngozi okonji eweala and Dora akuyili?

That is the point.
If you are BETTER, .....you are BETTER and you will be Superior and better paid than those who are inferior to you, irrespective of your gender.

You wont hear Dora Akinyuli shouting about gender equality because such women know that "It adds nothing to their Value", rather it equates them with Women who are intellectually deficient, lazy and average, if not outrightly inferior to other humans.

No successful woman wants to be associated with these "Female Quota System" called Gender Equality!

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by TosinDru: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

The woman that you're supporting said its not good for women to have sex and your advice is that we should get laid. Confused human being. You cannot even criticize properly Mtchewww.
Oh, my bad
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by repogirl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Civil rights.

Wetin consign what I wrote with feminism? Did I claim feminists did whatever.

I am only correcting the OP on what she thinks is gender equality/inequality. Pls read and understand before quoting me unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
AyeeIdris:

well said,points well made,but what you wrote here and from what I can devise from what you are citing is this,first and foremost the modern world have made every opportunity open to both male and female,u made some instances that are very false and far fetched which are,.(1),Military-lets be honest madam, very few women sign up in this sector in Nigeria,even in countries that include compolsry military programme for their graduates very few women stay on after this programme,before u argue this point,visit the centres they are registering for any of the Nigerian military service,very few of the candidates are women on a scale of 1/10,so obviously there will always be more men as oga at the top in the military service for a very long time,.(2)Culture-culture is the way of life, nothing can change culture, not even the modern age,religion and modern government can't change culture I can't talk much about this cos culture varies,and for you talking about culture means you want to reign supreme over the male race,so don't cover that up with gender equality/feminism,join feminazi to it,its all the same to me,...my conclusion is this,if you women are fighting against marriage abuse,or abuse/male harrasment in general,I'm sure most will give you support,(mind you in this age marriage is not compolsry,if a woman knows she doesn't want to be under a man in a marriage,she should just stay single),.there is no law in the constitution that gives prefential treatment to men,..a man is just a man(without explanation),and a woman will always be a woman (without explanation),its bare for all to see,..If you are opportuned to be learned than some men doesn't make you wiser than the whole men race,and if you have been harrased/abused by some men doesn't mean we are all the same,....gender equality can only be attained by very few women that work for it and ready to take what they want,gender equality is for the society,it can't work in an African home,..
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
AyeeIdris:

neither of us was there 2no d rationale behind Alele-Williams' father sending her 2 school. I think u have done d man a disservice by insinuating that he didn't have d initiative as far his daughter's education was concerned. if a man was able 2 send his child 2 school in that era, that was a man who knew how 2b a man&father not a feminist. I worked in a bank sometime ago and I had d privilege of having several women as superior officers, operation managers &business managers. even d head of my unit was a woman.d bank always rewarded d value u brought irrespective of gender. d bank was even biased in favour of women when it came 2 transfers. during my time there, female staff are never transfered away from their husbands but married men could b transfered anywhere. if a female staff gets married and her husband is in another city or state, she will b transferred 2 where her husband is. But married men in d bank don't enjoy that luxury. At best they move their families to were they are or they shuttle between their station and d location of their families.isn't that gender inequality?like I said b4 when u prove urself u can never b ignored. D world recognises value and reward not minding gender. u have proved urself in a male dominated environment, in a conservative country as a black woman....what else are u looking 4? U are right I don't understand feminism because its neither here nor there

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Daboomb:

No, dont misinterpret what is said, out of your own personal mischief!

God did not make the mistake, it was the "Woe-Man" that decided of her own FREE WILL, to disobey God.

God intentionally gave Humans "free-will" because he did not want us to serve him out of being a Zombie, but because we chose to do so, out of our own free-will.

I think you would know better. undecided

Typical kind of nonsense I expected.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Home girl, greetings and thanks for echoing my sentiments. Depressing innit?

Not depressing, annoying. Stu.pidity is annoying.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Giel:

LMAO, it's so annoying, someone doesn't know the meaning nor purpose of gender equality, instead of the person to find out what it means, the person comes here and starts talking about breast, Breast!!!

LMAO, grin

... and deformed va.ginas. grin
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
oyb:

The op's ignorance and misogyny is not the issue here, it is the mod that pushed this garbage to the front page.

Age, gravity, child birth, breastfeeding , health issues, weight loss/gain will all take their toll on a woman's body

It is good it is pushed to front page. It gives us the opportunity to educate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by chineduemmao: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yes that's true. Some people believe that women should not. I thought your comment was leaning that way.
my own is it should stop making headlines abeg
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

That's nice, personally though I don't believe in gender superiority. This issue of men being the head are vestiges of the ancient tradition in which men went out to hunt or generally use his brawns to 'feed' his family, while females stayed home and cooked and generally tended the home. In this day and age the new 'muscle' is money, which either gender can make, so the issue of gender superiority is redundant. I guess the whole head of the household thing is still being practiced for the sake of marital peace. You know us and our infamous egos. I personally won't consider myself superior to my partner. We're co-captains, decisions will be discussed. When there's a stalemate, the most logical opinion will stand. None of that head or oga of the house crap for me.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
cococandy:
I really love my fellow women. Honest to God.
But I experience special heartbreaks when I encounter dumb ones.
It's defeating to me.
Like I should just give up.

You forget the ones you inspired and encouraged.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mindfulness:

You forget the ones you inspired and encouraged.
Apparently So few of them cry

Judging by the level of mediocre reasoning I still encounter on this forum:
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
cococandy:

Apparently So few of them cry

Judging by the level of mediocre reasoning I still encounter on this forum:

I do not know the ratio but I know that progress has been made.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mindfulness:

I do not know the ratio but I know that progress has been made.
How are you dear?
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by jakandeola(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
cococandy:

How are you dear?
wat a beauty baby I neva know u are so swit
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kay17:

If you were thoughtful enough you would have asked yourself what gender equality and rights have to do with physicality or cowardice. Because they have nothing to do with them.

Gender equality and rights are moral and legal entitlements concerning both genders with respect to family life work etc.

So a woman and a man can have the same voice same vote and right to work. It is that simple

Don't men andoctor women have the same right to vote and work before?

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Miggs(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Some of You Women, just like the SNAKE, are so Calculating, Manipulative and Surreptitiously Deceptive!
You are adept at spreading falsehood
. angry angry
And When caught-out, you change the goal-post and then twist the conversation.

Grace Alele Williams, just like Funmi Ransome Kuti (the first Nigerian Woman to drive a vehicle), did not need any GENDER EQUALITY QUANGO, to achieve their success. They were educated by their Parents (Mother and Father), after which, through hardwork, diligence, persistence and a LARGE AMOUNT OF INTELLIGENCE, gradually rose through the ranks until they got to the Top.

The richest Woman in Africa, Mrs Alakija, was not held down by anybody, but she worked hard and became what she is today.
The "Imafidon family" has Male and female members that were so brilliant and super-successful, that they were mentioned in the Guinness Book of records!
They did not ask for gender Equality because they know that they only need to be intelligent, hardworking and persistent, to achieve their goal in life.

Just like Women, not too far back, MEN too, the black man, could not vote in America. So, it is not only women that could not vote.
It was NOT a gender issue and it did not take Gender Equality farce, for them to achieve Universal suffrage.
There are many successful , single Women all over the place, how anyone views them, is the person's "problem of perception".
Dont use that as an 'excuse" to propagate Gender Equality.

It is ingenious to even attribute marriage failure to men! It takes to (Man and Woman) to marry and to divorce.
Blaming it in men is an example of the level of deceit in women like you.

Success of Men on the battle field or in any endeavour of life, is a result of demonstrated intelligence, resilience, persistence, hard work and long suffering. Men EARNED it.
They have no "body-parts" to give in exchange for it or use as a bargaining chip

Some Women too have "earned" it, using the same attributes and methods but majority of your likes, always want to "GET IT", instead of EARNING it!
You want it GIVEN to you, through whining and pushing forward your bosoms and V-shape!
Sorry, that is Dead on Arrival.

There are Women who earn more than a lot of men, simply because they are more productive and the Organisations VALUES their contributions, more than that of those men, so they get paid better.
I am sure you wont wail about "Gender Equality" for those men.
grin grin

Same way, there are Men which the Organisation values their productivity more than that of similar Women and hence, pays them more.
But lazy-azz Women who think because they have a bossom and a V-thing, think they must be treated "specially" and given what they do not deserve. Sorry, you are on a long thing.

Did you get to where you said you are, in that Dubai construction company, using "bottom power and Female leg-ups" and do not deserve to be there. You know yourself. undecided

How many Women were involved in the heist of Osama bin Laden? None!

How many women are in the Navy Seal or other Elite Forces, in Russia, America, U.K, Germany, Turkey, France, et.c.? grin grin
Men are better and would always remain better, in certain things, especially those that require a lot "physical abilities".
On a daily basis, l hear military top-brass complain about a situation where a female military officer could "not perform to par", due to the arrival of her monthly Period... grin grin
Whose fault is or how is it a Man's fault that when she cant be deployed simply because she is rolling on the ground due to tummy or lower abdomen discomfort? shocked undecided
Whose fault is it that less people watch the Female World Cup (compared to the standard and normal World Cup) and thus, generate less viewing rights, less sponsorship as a result of that viewing audience which then means that FIFA makes less money from it (infact, the World Cup is used to subsidise the Female World Cup!) and as a result of all these FACTS, they Women Team gets less Money from FIFA.

I am sure we have all watched them at one stage or the other and felt like doing something more engaging and worthwhile. grin grin
But Women will still say "gender Equality payment" irrespective of whether the organisation is running at a loss because of their femininity!

That is absolute rubbish, uneconomical bullshyte and irrational expectation.

Women and their "double speak"!

Many Men would prefer not to pay Bride Price but it is the same gender (Their Mothers! ) that insists on it
They always want to profit where they should not be profiting!
Thus, paying bride price has become a "Cultural thing", an obligation to the "old folks", just to make them happy and satisfied.
It has NOTHING to do with what goes on or happens in a marriage afterwards.
Bride price-paid marriages fail, those ones where the bride price was not paid also collapse....and vice-versa.
So, stop impugning useless reasons into a failed argument.

EQUITY is when everyone (irrespective of Gender), is given the same opportunity to be whatever they want to be in life.
No one stops women from becoming whatever they want to be in life, except their level of intelligence, will power, resilience and innate abilities.
Men too face the same challenges and many Men have failed to meet the cut, to be thrown by the wayside and labelled the failures that they are.
Why should it be different with women? Because they have Bosoms and V-within their leg?
Well, those men too have a long thing within their legs so what is so special and different with the women?

Many have come to realise that the only group of women that seek to dubiously confuse and surreptitiously use the farce that "Gender Equality" is, to try to achieve "that which they do not deserve", are those that are mentally lazy, unintelligent, insecure, weak and generally below average.

The Enterprise is a place were "performance is rewarded according to contribution", even when a Woman is the head and CEO who decides who gets what
She wont throw her profit at a less productive employee, just because they share the same Gender, on the alter of "Female Quota".
She is smart enough to know that it makes sense to reward-more, those who produce more, because that is how she herself, got and made it to the top.

Trying to separate feminazzi, feminist, Gender Equality, gender Quota, Feminism e.t.c, which are the same thing coloured in different "semantical garb" but which still nothing more than "trying to give to most women, what they did not achieve and therefore do not deserve", is further demonstration of the surreptitious, deceitful and manipulative nature of Women proponent of such discredited effort.

Women who stand-out in their chosen field, will always be rewarded according, applauded and appreciated, not based on their gender but on their intelligence and achievements, which they are proud to brandish.

The "i-get-breast and V-thing" types will always be looked down for what they are: Usurpers and undeserving of any respect in the Human fields of endeavour.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
There is only one person ONLY ONE PERSON that can be this articulate and thorough with his post
THE GOD OF INTELLECT
Welcome back Sir
Why did you abandon your ever loyal fans for so long?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.