Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) (48179 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by axcer: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
A Nigerian man surprised many as he revealed he has gotten married to his guitar. if you think you have seen it all, this is something new.

Harri Best took to his Instagram page to post a picture of himself and his guitar dressed up as a bride and groom, as he wrote about his love for music.

The event obviously took place in Lagos state, which left many wondering if it was a joke or real.

See post below;

Yesterday 28th Nov 2018,was a beautiful day.I #married my 1st #love Music.Music has been the biggest love of my life,even before i could speak.I would literally DIE without it in my life.We’ve had many ups and downs,in facf more downs than ups.

But i’m happiest when i’m with music.It makes me happy,makes me laugh and cry.Apart from my family,its the most important thing in my life.A close second is #manchesterunited ,3 friends,a dish of Jollof rice wifh plantain,chicken or fish���.

You may think i am crazy,but this is the most SANE THING I’VE EVER DONE!
This is one marriage that definitely wont end in a divorce.Music and i have many kids already,now we are off to make many more!

News from Gistmore >> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-gets-married-to-his-guitar-in-lagos-state

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by axcer: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
This isn't craziness...

It's something extra cheesy

All the best brother Harri.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by bobokeshington: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
what do you expect from a rastafarian...

dude must be high on ogbomoso weed

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hope you're gonna fvck the guitar when it's time to

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by AryEmber(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why na bros? You guys are not enough sef and you choose this insane path?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by apholaryn: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
lol.. congrats brother... hilarious but commendable, only people that are into music will understand the joy music brings... btw hit me up for a perfectly produced professional sounding track of any genre!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by EniHolar(f): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
But you said guitar.

I'm seeing keyboard and talking drum in the pix.

undecided Maybe they're the confetti ladies sha grin

18 Likes

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
When people be talking about being married to the game, this is actually what they talking about.

No bleeps Lala,y ,I already gave out my last Bleep

7 Likes

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Haba guy??.......after all d advise wey i give u ontop d sweetness of pussy mata??................its ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ohhh! Not again

This is am album cover. He did this to market his songs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Don't tell me this craze don enter naija?

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by lanvic12(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wetin we no go see finish for this life ...

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nothing person no go see for afonja land..

Is it by force to get married??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by lanvic12(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
EniHolar:
But you said guitar.

You won dare bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Album cover photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Guitar man 4lyf
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fela talk am, na craze world be this... Finally na craze man be this.. Lol
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Mmadu111: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Madness at its peak
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Uglymugg: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
EniHolar:
But you said guitar.

Men are polygamous in nature.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Slow brain
Your dick will tell you later
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by emmykk(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
See what President Buhari management of Nigeria is causing. But I Know say Las last when toto hungry am he go know what to do

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Timil: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
EniHolar:
But you said guitar.

If you do not know what a guitar looks like then I doubt if you ever passed through school

2 Likes

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
I Can Relate
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Well I don't have anything to say.

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by feelmeTy: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
The village people won lass lass grin grin grin grin

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Alejob: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Married to music..... Attention he seeks, attention he got!

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Anything for the gram.
We don't even know you and yet you de marry guitar.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Michelle55: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Hope you're gonna fvck the guitar when it's time for fvck....
cheesy Everything is not all about fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.