Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (47938 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:
Dear Sexybbstar and nairalanders, gender equality is not about 'equality' between men and women, it's an advocacy for equal opportunities for
both men and women.
Bro I personally encourage treating ladies fine, as they are God's creature too.
But a woman is structured to born and nurse her child, support her husband.
Who ever encourage her sister to climb palm trees with ropes or drive truck are just wicked. Men are structured to struggle to feed his wife and children not to be wanking everything on skirts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by gokuu(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2017
tiger28:
My greatest observation is that most of these gender equality movement ppl are lesbians but the media won't tell you that. These are lesbians masquerading as female movement, don't even believe when they are married ,it's a ruse. Their main intention is to destabilize the sacred male/female /children structure.

LOL.

I think you are just scared and want to maintain your "dominance" at all cost, even if it means holding others back.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Deeldorado: 1:12am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

And the reason y it can't be possible is due to some of the points stated there.... The reason y gender Equality is been frowned at is mainly because of physical differences.

It's not a debate of whether it will be possible or not but an advocacy to improve the prospects of women. The gender gap is too wide ... pay gap at work, the constraints they face in getting employment and growing on the job. The work women do at home is not calculated as part of GDP but if a nanny does it, it is calculated as part of GDP thereby underestimating women contributions to the national economy.

Why for example have we taken it for granted that it is the woman that has to give up her dreams for other siblings if something goes wrong in the family? Why for example, does a woman have to give up her aspirations or 'cut it down a bit' once she is married? Can't we find a balance that allows both a man and a woman to succeed with their aspirations? By doing this, we place a glass ceiling on women and decapitate their capacity to aspire and achieve their aspirations.

The idea is that making progress in achieving equity in economic participation and opportunity and political empowerment will not benefit women alone but will benefit families, communities and the whole World. Women empowerment, for example, is at the centre of the global fight against poverty and inequality.

It is unfair and runs against nature to deny women the opportunity to succeed as well as men just because they go on maternity leave or because of what your religion says or because you want to be 'the man' or just because of things they are not directly responsible for.

We know that we may not be able to achieve gender equality in a practical sense completely because of traditions, cultures and historical legacies, but we can unleash the power of women for development by doing as much as we can to close up the gap.

The argument of whether it's possible or not may not hold water because a lot of countries are already closing this gap - for example, Scandinavian countries and even South Africa, back home.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by permit(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are so dumb it's hilarious grin

Are you sure you a girl? So you are telling me you know nothing about your body? Sagged breasts and wide vaginas is not the result of being promiscuous. You can have sagged breasts by losing weight, breastfeeding etc. The only thing than can widen a vagina is giving birth because your vagina is ELASTIC.

The funny thing is you think you are making sense but looooooool grin grin
.shatap, wat if we go by result of a act? *wat makes u breasts feed *wat make u los weight as a girl? I learnt this wen i was 15 that gals los weight for much sex * u wanna say som puna are naturaly wide? Wat a chines proverb? Com on gal!? Ok to make it short, ur breasts s sagged the way it is right now caus ur kid and oga has bein suckin that flat plate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Evicsholar(f): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Melonny post=57406170]As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
[thanks so much for this more especially because it is coming from a male. It is obvious the op has little knowledge of gender equality. And it is only common sense, male or female to be responsible for your actions whether the aftermath is physical or not]

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Do you know that God is d most heartbroken being in the world? Look at what i mean... Just like God finds it hard to find an absolutely devoted Christian who dares to be different from the bandwagon around him, so do men find it difficult to find a devoted woman who dares to stay away from the general belief and influence of other women.

Some women will claim to love their husband but the bible never commanded them to love their man. I dont know what makes them think that its love he needs. Their command is to submit to and respect their man yet its the inverse that's happening in the world today..the man respects and almost submit to show his love for her which is fair and ok. But while he does that, she claims to love him. The question is did God ask you to love him? Submit he says. When a woman says she loves her man, sincerely it means nothing to d man, he just accepts it as his wife's manner of expression. But when she respects him, then he knows she loves him.

Op you're thinking properly and it will favour you greatly forever if you keep to it. Weldone! Women like you are scarce.
dats d only female i follow on nairaland. Very soon senseless girls will arrive
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2017
TheUmbra:

No one will deny you your right to education and the opportunity to succeed but maybe men will start taking you women seriously on gender equality thing when you start dominating fields like the army, fighting terror in the thick of sambisa forest, dominate the police force, heeding a distress call in the middle of the night with your bullet proof vest on because you're show some daredevil criminals are Ak47-armed and are waiting to ambush you; dominating the fire service where you brave yourself up with your fake brazilian wig and embrace a burning building, or the construction industry that requires heavy manual lifting of tools and equipment.

But you all never complain when the female numbers are next to non-existent in these fields, but you raise dust on executive positions and start screening your gender equality trash.

Fact is you all are greedy vultures trying to reap where you didn't sow.

Even the boundary in your village was carved out by the blood of your forefathers. The identity you have was sustained and preserved by fearless men of old who hid your great grandmothers in a safe cave while they charged to war to preserve their seeds. And you're here hiding in your little hut typing gender equality.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:18am On Jun 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

Yeah they're fúçking different...One fúçking got a DIÇK &
the other got a fúçking PúSSY± and they fúçk em'selves
i dey shame 4 u.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Jahmblinqz(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Melonny post=57406170]As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
Look here you women shld learnt to stay at your place...Men were created to b superior over you women ryt frm day 1...Remember you bitches were created from juz one, I mean one of his rib...So saying women shld have equal opportunity as men is absurd...The Holy Qur'an also stated it...You ladies can nt take part in major decisions in this country, No way...A lady can never and ll never rule over this nation never!!!!!...Other blind fools might accept it bt in Nigeria here it can never and ll never happen...So ladies knw your place nd bow to your man...Ingrates....Fighting for 50:50...What nonsense and insolence...I ll never blame Mr president fr what he said...His wife belong to his kitchen, his bedroom, and d other rooms...Ladies those ar your place...
Sometimes I wonder how a many ll attend a church were a Lady is d overseer of such church how awkward... What can never happen in the mosque never!!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2017
gokuu:
What a dumb and uninformed post!

Anyways, as Madeleine Albright would say; "there's a special place in hell for women who do not support other women"
. Guy,Madeleine Albright no be God,forget that one
You are talking as if you don't know how easily women misinterpret things,..I believe 80% of nairalanders can relate to what gender equality means,its what it is in forums,but most women misinterpret the concept and apply it into their marital life,which is not possible...a woman can never be equal with a man in his home...we may be equal in having a say in the society (which may never happen in years to come as long as Nigeria is concerned),we may both have the same opportunities to our dreams and goals,..but its better for women (that still cling to the fantasy of wanting to be equals with their husbands in HIS HOUSE) to just stay single and stop arguing around when topics like this come up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Emdeejay: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Someone said that many women are sad because the OP sold women out. I am sad because the OP did not realize what gender equality entails. I'll tell you what it means to me. There was a time when women could not vote because they are considered substandard to men. Currently, with every $1 a man earns, a woman earn 83 cents while having the same qualifications. It is even worst in the medical field because the field comprises of the "big boys" and as a woman, it is hard to fit this. Information is rarely shared with me and I have to be assertive for my voice to be heard. Some women are not selected into certain residency because they might want to start a family and therefore at a disadvantage. And as a person in the medical field, I'll enlighten you about boobs. Breasts are mainly made up of fat and not muscle. If you lose weight (i.e fat), your breast will sag. As you age, the breast sags because the structural ligament loses its elasticity leading to sagging. Someone touching your breast doesn't make it sag. And sex does not make vagina loose. I'll go into that but I'm sure you're well read and can read scientific journals yourself. Gender equality is not how often I can have sex with someone, it is about being treated as an intelligent human that can achieve anything if I try.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by rkennyking(m): 1:24am On Jun 20, 2017
I think Gender is actually equal but in different ways. I think a woman that thinks she can do what a man does better is practicing misplaced priority because in the real sense she can do what a man cannot do and vice-versa. If wee got to be honest to ourselves, when a woman need protection from man who gives her? When a man is protecting a woman he his protecting her from who?. When you protect a woman you protect your mother, your sister, your wife, your daughter. To every man and woman in this world we are equal but in unequal ways. A man will not be pregnant ideally and a woman cant impregnate a woman. A man ,may do as a single father, a woman may do as a single mother, but nobody wants that to happen to them because we no the issues associated with single parenting. This world was perfectly created but Humans seek for a better perfection, However, what did we get, we get natural problems that had being solved by the almighty before we decided to reinvent it

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 1:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:

It's not a debate of whether it will be possible or not but an advocacy to improve the prospects of women. The gender gap is too wide ... pay gap at work, the constraints they face in getting employment and growing on the job. The work women do at home are not calculated as part of GDP but if a nanny does it, it is calculated as part of GDP thereby underestimating women contributions to the national economy.

Why for example have we taken it for granted that it is the woman that has to give up her dreams for other siblings if something goes wrong in the family? Why for example, does a woman have to give up her aspirations or 'cut it down a bit' once she is married? Can't we find a balance that allows both a man and a woman t succeed with their aspirations? By doing this, we place a glass ceiling on women and decapitate their capacity to aspire and achieve their aspirations.

The idea is that making progress in achieving equity in economic participation and opportunity and political empowerment will not benefit women alone but will benefit families, communities and the whole country.

It is unfair and runs against nature to deny a woman the opportunity to succeed as well as men just because they go on maternity leave or because of things they are not directly responsible for.

We know that we may not be able to achieve gender equality in a practical sense completely because of traditions, cultures and historical legacies, but we can unleash the power of women for development by doing as much as we can to close up the gap.

The argument of whether it's possible or not may not hold water because a lot of countries are already closing this gap - for example, Scandinavian countries and even South Africa, back home.

Brother are you telling me in South Africa and Scandinavian countries women are up to 50% in their forces?

Body structures will not allow gender equality to be fulfilled!

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 1:28am On Jun 20, 2017
rkennyking:
I think Gender is actually equal but in different ways. I think a woman that thinks she can do what a man does better is practicing misplaced priority because in the real sense she can do what a man cannot do and vice-versa. If wee got to be honest to ourselves, when a woman need protection from man who gives her? When a man is protecting a woman he his protecting her from who?. When you protect a woman you protect your mother, your sister, your wife, your daughter. To every man and woman in this world we are equal but in unequal ways. A man will not be pregnant ideally and a woman cant impregnate a woman. A man ,may do as a single father, a woman may do as a single mother, but nobody wants that to happen to them because we no the issues associated with single parenting. This world was perfectly created but Humans seek for a better personal perfection, However, what did we get, we get natural problems that had being solved by the almighty before we decided to reinvent it
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Evaberry:

I can't believe a girl wrote this trash. No offence.
I just can't understand why African women don't appreciate themselves and always play 2nd fiddle to men.
.dear op my boobs are sagged already but I'm still a virgin, so I really don't understand why u got all these from as sagged boobs or wide vagina isn't really cuz of an indecent life

stop being shallow
wen u marry challenge ur husband u hear?

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Bloodwitch(f): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Seriously lets face it women are never going to be regarded as equals to men it's just not gonna happen,and the sooner we accept it the better .I mean it actually starts from birth when a woman gives birth to a male child people rejoice more without even knowing it because it's just the way things have been and don't get me wrong being female has its perks too .....but op there are some things you mentioned that were not necessary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:36am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay, thank you ma. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinions, That's my opinion and you just stated yours......AND IT'S APPRECIATED.
sis.u are so unique. No one can alter nature. Forget all this useless slay queens insulting demselves nt u. GOD BLESS U.

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Deeldorado: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2017
menwongo:

Brother are you telling me in South Africa and Scandinavian countries women are up to 50% in their forces?

Body structures will not allow gender equality to be fulfilled!

Talking about women's ability to be part of combat forces is a narrow way of discussing gender equality. There's a much bigger picture which I have tried to state already.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by gokuu(m): 1:40am On Jun 20, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
. Guy,Madeleine Albright no be God,forget that one
You are talking as if you don't know how easily women misinterpret things,..I believe 80% of nairalanders can relate to what gender equality means,its what it is in forums,but most women misinterpret the concept and apply it into their marital life,which is not possible...a woman can never be equal with a man in his home...we may be equal in having a say in the society (which may never happen in years to come as long as Nigeria is concerned),we may both have the same opportunities to our dreams and goals,..but its better for women (that still cling to the fantasy of wanting to be equals with their husbands in HIS HOUSE) to just stay single and stop arguing around when topics like this come up
So only you can interpret things correctly? Classic mansplaining!
"his house", "his home"...have you considered that it is "their home"? A marriage is a consensus arrangement, not a superiority contest.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't mind them, they think they are smart but those guys are sooooooo dumb. I swear they are extremely easy to fool. I know exactly what to say for them to shower me with praises, the thing is they will be lies grin

And I am not as desperate as the girl grin and I also loooove using my brain.

spits on comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Zane2point4(m): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Well if una like make una talk till kingdom come.

Here are my humble analysis and opinion. ...
1. our bodies are configured in different ways hence will determine the role and oppurtunities diff gender gets.

2.there are some oppurtunities that favours both male and female folks.

3.all the female folks will clamour for top position in nnpc or shell with the male counterpart but wont clamour to be in the warfront with them, e.g north east nigeria.
This ends my humble analysis, our body isnt structured to be the same, so gender equality isnt possible.

5 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2017
A very wise woman here kiss
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by LordAdam16: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2017
This is the kind of thread that makes me want to throw up inside my mouth.

And it graces the FP?!

What next, we have threads on the FP about why there is nothing like "under-age" in marriage.

Since some people's god told them it's fine and okay to have women consistently play second fiddle to men for some ridiculous reason, and these people are content with throwing around their dipsh*t and attempt to force others to gulp on it; I think it's only fair we extend that courtesy to the other ultra-conservative and utterly asinine group that say their god permits them to romp with 12 year olds.

The bar just keeps getting lower on NL, just when you think it can't fall any further.

cc Seun

I'm not going to direct any attention to the OP. He (I strongly believe she is a he) can keep grasping at straws, we'll always have their kind around, being perpetually stuck in the medieval dark ages.

Natural selection would do its thing, as they and their deranged opinions will get consigned to the dustbin of history.

-Lord

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:

Talking about women's ability to be part of combat forces is a narrow way of discussing gender equality. There's a much bigger picture which I have tried to state already.
Then why not leave at 'men and women are not equal'.
Rather Women should be treated as human beings but not slaves.

Mothers are society builders; 70% of our intellect are from them!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Giel: 1:49am On Jun 20, 2017
LordAdam16:
This is the kind of thread that makes me want to throw up inside my mouth.

And it graces the FP?!

What next, we have threads on the FP about why there is nothing like "under-age" in marriage.

Since some people's god told them it's fine and okay to have women consistently play second fiddle to men for some ridiculous reason, and these people are content with throwing around their dipsh*t and attempt to force others to gulp on it; I think it's only fair we extend that courtesy to the other ultra-conservative and utterly asinine group that say their god permits them to romp with 12 year olds.

The bar just keeps getting lower on NL, just when you think it can't fall any further.

cc Seun

I'm not going to direct any attention to the OP. He (I strongly believe she is a he) can keep grasping at straws, we'll always have their kind around, being perpetually stuck in the medieval dark ages.

Natural selection would do its thing, as they and their deranged opinions will get consigned to the dustbin of history.

-Lord

Thank you for this. Honestly it's so shameful, Gender equality has been reduced to useless things like arguments about breast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by iamrealdeji(m): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
What has gender equality got to do with promiscuity?. For the fact that you think if a lady is wayward, sagged breast and wide vagina will be evident makes your write-up pathetic. Does a lady need to be wayward to have a sagged breast?. Are you also saying it's ok for a guy to mess himself up but if a lady does it's a crime?.

You mustn't create threads over anything you had the urge to. Some are senseless like this one.
a wayward lady that has developed saggy boobs and wide vagina spotted. why are you so pained? she's a lady like you and she can't say what she doesn't know and she can't knock herself or her sex down. she's a matured lady and knows the toll sex tells on a female's body. so I would advise you to reduce the rate at which you have sex,the best for you is to stop having sex till you get married before your boobs turn to fried egg and before your vagina turn to tunnel. pls have mercy on your future husband cos if he cheats on you,its not his fault

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:50am On Jun 20, 2017
sugarwiz:

I'm yet to see the positive message in this. Of all examples u choose promiscuity.
hw will u see it. Senseless slayqueens everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:51am On Jun 20, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
. See madam,no matter how some women may have natural sagged breast,it will always tell,so forget that one wey u dey talk and let us hear word
u even have time to reply her.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by emmanuelex1(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2017
I STRONGLY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GENDER EQUALITY BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN GENDER RESPECT

RadicallyBlunt:
Do you know that God is d most heartbroken being in the world? Look at what i mean... Just like God finds it hard to find an absolutely devoted Christian who dares to be different from the bandwagon around him, so do men find it difficult to find a devoted woman who dares to stay away from the general belief and influence of other women.

Some women will claim to love their husband but the bible never commanded them to love their man. I dont know what makes them think that its love he needs. Their command is to submit to and respect their man yet its the inverse that's happening in the world today..the man respects and almost submit to show his love for her which is fair and ok. But while he does that, she claims to love him. The question is did God ask you to love him? Submit he says. When a woman says she loves her man, sincerely it means nothing to d man, he just accepts it as his wife's manner of expression. But when she respects him, then he knows she loves him.

Op you're thinking properly and it will favour you greatly forever if you keep to it. Weldone! Women like you are scarce.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by komia: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2017
What a man can do a woman can do better. Unless you're one of those Northern illiterates
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Giel: 1:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Emdeejay:
Someone said that many women are sad because the OP sold women out. I am sad because the OP did not realize what gender equality entails. I'll tell you what it means to me. There was a time when women could not vote because they are considered substandard to men. Currently, with every $1 a man earns, a woman earn 83 cents while having the same qualifications. It is even worst in the medical field because the field comprises of the "big boys" and as a woman, it is hard to fit this. Information is rarely shared with me and I have to be assertive for my voice to be heard. Some women are not selected into certain residency because they might want to start a family and therefore at a disadvantage. And as a person in the medical field, I'll enlighten you about boobs. Breasts are mainly made up of fat and not muscle. If you lose weight (i.e fat), your breast will sag. As you age, the breast sags because the structural ligament loses its elasticity leading to sagging. Someone touching your breast doesn't make it sag. And sex does not make vagina loose. I'll go into that but I'm sure you're well read and can read scientific journals yourself. Gender equality is not how often I can have sex with someone, it is about being treated as an intelligent human that can achieve anything if I try.

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 1:55am On Jun 20, 2017
julietkcee:
Ur points are nonsense...... Undastand equility first....

angry angry

Equility ke shocked shocked

Now who's talking nonsense? angry

May sense fall on you cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.