Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (47945 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by khalhokage(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Evaberry:

I can't believe a girl wrote this trash. No offence.
I just can't understand why African women don't appreciate themselves and always play 2nd fiddle to men.
.dear op my boobs are sagged already but I'm still a virgin, so I really don't understand why u got all these from as sagged boobs or wide vagina isn't really cuz of an indecent life

stop being shallow

Stop being ignorant would be the right word.

She's incredibly ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Gamusgamus:
Absolutely,, when God created man, he was satisfied and confidant that man will obey h and keep his commandments, all that changed the moment the woman was created, this made God to regret ever creating the woman for the man, the referred to the woman as a weaker vessel cos she led MSN to sin. May God give us understanding.

What you are saying is that God made a mistake when he created the woman because the Almighty and All-Knowing did not know what he was doing when he created the world. He makes the planets spin in perfect proximity to each other, the sun rise and set every single freaking day but he did not know what he was doing when he created the woman. In other words, God was not very smart when he did that.

More nonsense!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2017
khalhokage:

Stop being ignorant would be the right word.

She's incredibly ignorant.

She has seen so many deformed va.ginas, pardon her. She must have suffered a trauma.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Rasheedinho3(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
Something to massage men's ego, even the broke and ugly ones will be so happy reading this grin

Pls show us the picture of your boyfriend/husband. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by khalhokage(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2017
This OP is one of the most ignorant people I've seen on NL.

As a woman, you seriously believe promiscuity is what causes sagging boobs and wide vaginas?
A little bit of research on Google would have done you a world of good.

Plus the fact that you obviously have no idea what gender equality really entails.

My dear, stop dragging women folk backwards with your ignorance.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Ishilove: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
A very wise woman here kiss
Mshceeeew. Wise ko, wizzy ni angry

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by khalhokage(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

What you are saying is that God made a mistake when he created the woman because the Almighty and All-Knowing did not know what he was doing when he created the world. He makes the planets spin in perfect proximity to each other, the sun rise and set every single freaking day but he did not know what he was doing when he created the woman. In other words, God was not very smart when he did that.

More nonsense!

Lol, I think you're forgetting that religion is best when it can be twisted to fit our specific world views.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
khalhokage:
This OP is one of the most ignorant people I've seen on NL.

As a woman, you seriously believe promiscuity is what causes sagging boobs and wide vaginas?
A little bit of research on Google would have done you a world of good.

Plus the fact that you obviously have no idea what gender equality really entails.

My dear, stop dragging women folk backwards with your ignorance.

Thank you!
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2017
khalhokage:

Lol, I think you're forgetting that religion is best when it can be twisted to fit our specific world views.

People should be fi.ned for spewing their nonsense. I feel dumber for having read this nonsense. Feels like some of my brain cells died from the consumption of this nonsense.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Toks2008(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.

Do you know I actually did a background check on your threads to be sure you are not seeking attention and I'm so amazed that you are real and you have so many front page materials that need packaging.

Send your mobile number to olatokunbo40@gmail.com....I need to mentor you on how to present your articles. ..No freaking strings attached so do shakara at your own expense.

Your articles will likely start hitting front page back to back.

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tuscani: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Dimples129:
1. Can a man impregnate another man?

2. Why should the lady take the "blame" (a child is a blessing and not blame) when it takes 2 to reproduce?
Should we not change this backward ideal rather than embracing it?

3. Gender equality isn't about trying to be a man but rather trying to protect women from the injustices that you as woman is supporting.

I hope all the praise you get from the men on this thread puts money in you're account because you just sold out on the female race including your daughters.
you have started with this I too now mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
What has gender equality got to do with promiscuity?. For the fact that you think if a lady is wayward, sagged breast and wide vagina will be evident makes your write-up pathetic. Does a lady need to be wayward to have a sagged breast?. Are you also saying it's ok for a guy to mess himself up but if a lady does it's a crime?.

You mustn't create threads over anything you had the urge to. Some are senseless like this one.

Women (and men) have struggled to make it possible for women to study whatever they choose to, to work, to acquire properties, to have the right to vote, to participate in politics and to express themselves freely and this nonsense girl here comes and tries to school us about sagging breasts probably not even knowing what the law of gravity is.

Mtcheww!

Why have I even opened this thread on this beautiful day?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Toks2008(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2017
I'm sure some ladies were expecting to see Toks as the writer of this so that they can wash me down with insults but got so disappointed that it is their kind that wrote it...

Meanwhile me right now...

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by sarrki(m): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Mr peacemaker that's such a sweet thing to say but I noticed that you didn't quote the idiot that quoted me first and was just spewing insults. Are you telling me you didn't see that or Mr goodie goodie you just felt I decided to insult him out of nowhere undecided

If you take my advice take

If you don't ,Don't
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Sammiejokes(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
I work in financial sector, I don't see any right men have that women don't. intact most department head are women. I think the main issue about gender equality is from villages and unexposed cities. There is babe in my office I always sweet talk, we a lil close, I presented her with a pizza for her birthday last year, I had my birthday early this year, she no even buy me gala, her birthday is next week and she don dey use style ask me, what I wanna buy her. Very useless set of people, socially they don't want equality, they want magality and mugulity.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Victornezzar: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

If you don't ,Don't

oga make we go our politics section jare
na kids full romance section so dere is nothing 2 do about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by AHCB: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.
Now the bolded caught my attention. grin

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Victornezzar: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Gender dis gender dat
una no dey sleep
Ahbi dis tin dey give una money
don't quote me oo
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

If you don't ,Don't

All I'm saying is learn to mind your business. It will save you so much energy and time. When you also decide to play Mr Judge then be fair

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by sarrki(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

All I'm saying is learn to mind your business. It will save you so much energy and time. When you also decide to play Mr Judge then be fair

It will do you some good to check one of the upper censors may be its still functional
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by sarahade(f): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Dimples129:
1. Can a man impregnate another man?

2. Why should the lady take the "blame" (a child is a blessing and not blame) when it takes 2 to reproduce?
Should we not change this backward ideal rather than embracing it?

3. Gender equality isn't about trying to be a man but rather trying to protect women from the injustices that you as woman is supporting.

I hope all the praise you get from the men on this thread puts money in you're account because you just sold out on the female race including your daughters.

Don't mind that ass licker. Just ignore her she will soon write story about her husband.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
how is it 'their' home?...wake up from ur dreams

Their is nothing like His House in marriage, it is their home. House is a building but home is a total different meaning. Your hardly hear where they tell the man he should make sure he build his house but they'll say build your home together with your spouse.

My house my house mentality don't exist and should not exist in marriage. I believe is a bf/gf relationship that such exist.

I believe you have female siblings /cousins /family friends.

How would you feel if the spouse cheats on her/ emotionally or physically abuse her/ cuts down her dreams and aspirations and label it is a men's world that she can't do anything. That instead she should leave HIS HOUSE..

How will you feel as a man if your wife/anybody male/female cheats on you/abuse you emotionally or physically/cuts down your dream and aspirations?
Or maybe walk you out of the house just cos she pays the rent.

Judge everything from different perspective. Equality we want is were we can say our mind without been underestimated, without violence.

There are certain things a man can do and some certain things a woman can do.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by lexy2014: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
how do u think that will b possible?

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Emdeejay: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2017
freshvine:

Majority of you feel you're educated but lack comprehension.

Let me summarise for you please.

1. Op is saying that biological build of a man makes him stronger than a woman n literally.

If you become pregnant and your veegay sag after delivery, the man will be complete while you carry a loose veegay

If you brest feed, your boob is likely to sag, a man put you in that condition.

If you have multiple sex partners, the obvious is certainly the conditions of male contributors.

If you don't get involved with a man, definitely nature will deflower you in all attributes and that's leaves a body count but men nada.

We females tend to fight all logical conclusion with a pessimistic vibe and not until we're liberated from the unexplained vexation, we'll continue to fight against non existence inequality.

I'll say the same thing back to you: you feel educated but you lack comprehension.
What is gender? You don't have to look up the meaning, I'll put the definition here for you: the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). Please before you address me, understand what GENDER equality is.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by EngrXrix(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Kingxway:
Nice write up from the op

It is also worth knowing that men and women are not just physically different, they are also different both mentally and emotionally

They want to walk in our shoes.. but they just can't

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2017
sarahade:

Don't mind that ass licker. Just ignore her she will soon write story about her husband.

She's single and searching that's why grin

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

It will do you some good to check one of the upper censors may be its still functional

It will do you some good Mr Amebo if you don't annoy me this early morning
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2017
One thing I know is that my so s are not greater than yours just because of my gender. And until we start seeing things that way, we should not be talking of equality.
Why should a wayward famel child remain wayward even after changing for good while her male counterpart is seen as a saint after a wayaward life style?
The op should first of all tell us what she mean by 'Equality'. What it means. What do u mean when u say say this is equal to this.
The society would be a better place if we start treating humans the same.
If we don't punish one person for a crime and praise another for that same crime. Maybe because if glthw gender, race, tribe or religion.
This is the way I like to look at things
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by sarrki(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

It will do you some good Mr Amebo if you don't annoy me this early morning

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Rukkydelta(f): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Richydos:

So who will train these young women... Is it the men also
Her parents/ guardian
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by lumydee44: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Nairaland is pathetic. Seun and his mods are mediocres. Promoting this crap. Whoever moved this to fp is an illiterate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

oga make we go our politics section jare
na kids full romance section so dere is nothing 2 do about it

Thanks boss can see that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / 6 Things men want in a relationship / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.