Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66356 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Prince4mic: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
chynie:
U see why I don't like some ppl watching nollywood unless their brain is updated.
OK I know is u are telling us a movie.
Cos in reality wealth can't be hidden.
Once you make money everything about you reveals it

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Dmec(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
AS AN ANOINTED SERVANT OF JEHOVAH I PROPHESY IN YOUR LIFE: YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A MULTI MILLIONAIRE SHALL COME TO PASS. AMEN
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Sylva2147: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

I'm curious after doing all of that... Did u marry her?

Common sense tells me that no guy would invest without foreseeing return... Why would u do all that while studying and putting your degree at risk for a woman who isn't even your wife?

I only hear of such stories in Nigeria
such things do happen, presently I have an ex as well whom I am taking care of but not expecting anything in return and I have not even set my eyes on her for the past four years but we do communicate especially when she is in need of my assistance. so it is not everyone that assist a woman that expects something in return.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Jodha(f): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Send me your account number..

The lawd is telling me something

Omoh.... 0059595110... grin grin...listen to the lord jhoor...the lord already told me I'll locate my helper very soon... grin

Diamond Bank jhoor... In case you decide to listen...

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Focus on the posts ..... wink
why you always avoiding Jack?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jodha:

Omoh.... 0059595110... grin grin...listen to the lord jhoor...the lord already told me I'll locate my helper very soon... grin

Diamond Bank jhoor... In case you decide to listen...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just text her to meet up with you at a simple eatery or hangout in a park, then ask her if she truly loves you and wishes to continue with the relationship. If she says no, move on. If she professes her undying love for you, ask her how you can be a better partner to her. After which you will reveal your status.

But don't be annoyed I am not trying to take advantage of your post, but if you can help me with a MacBook Pro (Not cash cause I am a very sincere person) to practice further, so I can go pro with with my non linear editing dream. I have been jobless since 2010 but with just that laptop, I can make beautiful graphics, top notch pic and video edits which will change my life. If you can't help I understand, there are so many reasons these days people are weary of rendering assistance to even genuine talents like me.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by habeeb1111(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
grin
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tolubory(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=obowunmi post=57440530]

This is for real. Why is it hard to admit that everyone uses Nairaland, the rich and poor included.[/quote
Please don't quote me wrong.....
I just picked​ what that person says that his girlfriend didn't know that he is rich!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sylva2147:
such things do happen, presently I have an ex as well whom I am taking care of but not expecting anything in return and I have not even set my eyes on her for the past four years but we do communicate especially when she is in need of my assistance. so it is not everyone that assist a woman that expects something in return.

Where do I find men like you?

Lol I can live with such an arrangement cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by toprealman: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
For real?
Hit me up when you have it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by collettenma(f): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is better for so that u will knw who truely love u,u will find true love by Gods grace.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Goldmaxx(f): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
chairman abeg i dey skul,u fit drop anything for me to dey chop with. 2085371495,,,,UBA
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for all your prayers and kind words.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Sylva2147: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

Where do I find men like you?

Lol I can live with such an arrangement cheesy
we are everywhere the question is but how you conducted yourself in the coursee of the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Jodha(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Avoid me and my posts...thanks...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jodha:

Avoid me and my posts...thanks...
Begger! Your type sing 'broke guys' music the most
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Begger! Your type sing 'broke guys' music the most
p
Lol free dem joor grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:
p
Lol free dem joor grin
Na her type dey bash dudes upandan calling them broke but she keeps dropping bank details on every thread begging for money
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Na her type dey bash dudes upandan calling them broke but she keeps dropping bank details on every thread begging for money
Na hustle na grin
U just savage like this free her joor ..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Na hustle na grin
U just savage like this free her joor ..
Lol. Sup with you? How work today?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lol. Sup with you? How work today?
Yepa got new specs today o .. how do I look
Men going blind by the moment na so I go spec savers till I got one to help me see berra
Nothing o bout to go soak up this vitamin D grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Yepa got new specs today o .. how do I look
Men going blind by the moment na so I go spec savers till I got one to help me see berra
Nothing o bout to go soak up this vitamin D grin
Nice frame. Looks good on you

Didn't know you wear glasses. Or is this first?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Nice frame. Looks good on you

Didn't know you wear glasses. Or is this first?
Used too when younger but stopped
First time in years sight has got worse .. Gracias wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Used too when younger but stopped
First time in years sight has got worse .. Gracias wink
Hahahaha @sight has gone worse. Come lemme give you my own eyes. 100% ok. You in?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahahaha @sight has gone worse. Come lemme give you my own eyes. 100% ok. You in?
That eyes wey u don take alcohol fuvk up grin no thanks sir
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ivolt: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:

I'm not a troll.

Of course you are not a troll, probably the king of trolls:

https://www.nairaland.com/1977020/what-should-slept-married-man
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

That eyes wey u don take alcohol fuvk up grin no thanks sir
hehehe Na that alcohol dey help me keep the eyes perfect

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.