Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66406 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by lakes99: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??

Ahhh...monitoring spirit!
I doff my hat. Wehdon sir!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Amberon11: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Now I know that people just open threads on NL for attention seeking.

In 2014 you opened a thread saying you slept with a married man, are you a woman or are you a gay man?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin

Babe i support u,make he transfer like 10k for us make we use hol body small. grin at least if he do am him don try...... bros abeg see my contact.
. in case u change ur mind to help us. i go control my account number wen u call.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by lelvin(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Lai Mohammed's throne is threatened. So many wanna be #Lailegends on nairaland. God help us this year and beyond!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

Beggers will come for U...grin grin

Be prepared grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
I wonder
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by chynie: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
tivta:

Tell that to bill gates, black people and the mentality of showing off disgusts me.
For your mind? u don't know what disgusts you. is not a matter of showing off.
u are mentioning bill gate d u know him personally, d u think u can hid from ppl that he is super wealthy?
no matter how you hid it a girl can tell when you are really wealthy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by condomuser: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
My brother no be only you o, my own girlfriend doesn't know i have 50 Billion.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
And how did u know u are a multi millionaire?

What is ur net worth?

Do u have 30 billion for ur akantu?

She is avoiding u because she dnt knw what u are doing for a living.

Who cares about what u are? There are so many billionaires here on nairaland yet they dnt make noise.

Do u knw what? Gehrahrah here mehn
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mctowel01: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
Bro, If you were my guy, I promise we ll go out for a few outings, meet and pick new girls, so that all this your mentality will change. You are looking for fish in a swimming pool when there is an ocean ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by vecman22(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
thank you grin

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Funky123(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Wao...i would ve love d see d face of nairaland multi millionaire but no pix on ur profile,Bro out of ur millions 20k is enough for me...Am nt greedy...shey make i send acct num,Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by oneape: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

please send me just 20k. need it to settled some bill
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mctowel01: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Are you sure she is angry about you being "broke"

I feel like there are other underlying issues...

Clearly she dated u without the money so she is not there for that coz she doesn't even know undecided ...

Just go apologize
Apologize for what??! She doesn't like him, simple as abc. And its good to know the basis from the start. He doesn't have to display his wealth just to change the status quo. What turns lady A doesn't tutn lady B
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ElajRita(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Biko I'm available. I will love you tender
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Tolubory:

Are you for Real?
or Just Nollywood Movie?

This is for real. Why is it hard to admit that everyone uses Nairaland, the rich and poor included.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by do4luv14(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Buying her expensive gifts,

ghu to be fair, you still have alot to do, you meet her January dis year, and its straight into dating, do you knows what that means to her, its means DESPERATE,

you having moni and hiding it from her means, NOT TRUSTING HER,

she had been acting weird not chatting wit you, always on twitter means, YOU DO NOT ACCORD HER THE ATTENTION she need,

blocking her, and wanting to move on without, doing anything to know the reason for her actions, means............. PRIDE &ARROGANCE ,

finally marriage is a PROJECT, a FUTURE PROJECT,

if you need my advice let me know thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, If you were my guy, I promise we ll go out for a few outings, meet and pick new girls, so that all this your mentality will change. You are looking for fish in a swimming pool when there is an ocean ahead of you.

Dating seriously in Lagos is not easy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mctowel01: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Jodha:
Omoh I didn't read that story ....but guy if yhure a multi billonaire... Just sow 1million into my life..yhur love life go change..

Nawa ooo..
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
mctowel01:

Apologize for what??! She doesn't like him, simple as abc. And its good to know the basis from the start. He doesn't have to display his wealth just to change the status quo. What turns lady A doesn't tutn lady B

How did this thing make front page undecided

Regardless ... My point is the issues he is experiencing are not linked to money... He should cure those issues rather than focus on the money thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by LEOVOLUTION(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Are you sure she is angry about you being "broke"

I feel like there are other underlying issues...

Clearly she dated u without the money so she is not there for that coz she doesn't even know undecided ...

Just go apologize

SO in sad situation, na the guy must apologize?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
lakes99:

Ahhh...monitoring spirit!
I doff my hat. Wehdon sir!

I know how much I have. I have said friends sometimes utilize my Nairaland account to ask questions.

My friends know me and I know them.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:

Guy you be Senior Chef oooo grin grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=LEOVOLUTION post=57440631]

SO in sad situation, na the guy must apologize?[/quotpe]

Yes... If u love your woman ... U apologize

It's clear he is troubled more than her so suck up that pride n apologize
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by realborn(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
thank you grin

PM ur acct details...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mctowel01: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

How did this thing make front page undecided

Regardless ... My point is the issues he is experiencing are not linked to money... He should cure those issues rather than focus on the money thing
Sure... or it could simply be that the attraction is primarily just not there.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Omotayor123(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
wristbangle:

Revealing his identity would have made the relationship to be built on fantasy on the first place due to his financial status.

Atleast she accepted him without his true identity. Probably what I think is that the OP needs to have one on one discussion with his girlfriend to pour out what is on her mind.
All Women are not the same.
If a Man should hide his wealth from me to "Test" me And thinking I will be Super Happy when he finally reveal the trust is on "OYO"
because that means he NEVER trusted me from the beginning. Any Relationship that is not based on Trust will end up crumbling.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MzJin(f): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Hey hey .......em sorry em just gona talk to you like a mother so dnt expect me to sound nice.....u culd b older than me but i dnt give a hoot...... First of all u just messed up by putting dis up what are u thinkig dragging attention to urself u should be careful if u were my kid bro i will spank some sense to ur brain true ur ass gosh .....secondly u quite insane by thinking money can buy love , u wana tell her u got cash so she wuld stay? Then wat happens wen d cash is gone Geeezzzzzzz nigga dis is 21st century no gurl can eva say yed to a broke ass nigga except a virtuous one dats 10% in 100% of girlss out dia.......Thirdly,Wedding aint Marriage u gotta be able d distinguish that there are 3 things u neva wana overlook in marriage b4 u tigh d knot God, understanding n tolerance (my opinion) love dnt sustain marriage anymore if it does the level of divorce wont b on d rise .....so bro. Be as smart as a serpent. .....but wait why did a nice gurl suddenly turn annoying. ...becos according to a saying "a reaction is triggered by an action" so u search urself too.....but my candid advice pray abt it, iron ur ish out calmly and n get to know her problem. ......but 4 now diz ozuru bro....pls kip d money aside n play cool as always. ....infact tell ur wife after ur wedding nite abt ur wealth not ur gf......God bless ur hustle brooooo......back. To work 4 me goodluck......
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2017
mctowel01:

Sure... or it could simply be that the attraction is primarily just not there.

Now we are speculating undecided

He must figure it put
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by delishpot: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

What kind of character do you have? A good woman would soon get tired of your money if you do not have giod personality and characte If you are testing her stupidly to see if she will eat shit in tge name of love then you may not find a good woman who will be willing to trade her happiness in the name of love. Just as you niw may be passing through tests but see that you can not live with the ups and downs in the name of love too.
Since you are a multi millionaire and you want a woman that will not love you for only tge money, I can help you find a wife o. I know a good girl that will fit your multimillionaire status. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.