Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (70855 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by nextstep(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
Definitely a vindictive guy with slow-burning anger who'd take all the time in the world to plan and exact his revenge just to make sure the target feels the full force of his wrath and the psychological pains he causes would last longer.

That's the best kind of revenge. smiley

Hah Hah... revenge. Look, the sugar daddy has already sponsored the party to make her happy. He already has the girl when and how he wants her. He won't marry her, and so won't stand in the way of her getting married.

There's nothing for him to get upset about: she's a side chick, probably one of many, that come and go as he pleases.

The only difference between the boyfriend, and most young guys is: he knows he's proposing to someone's side chick, whereas the rest of you don't know... that you're dating somebody's side chick. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
ok

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by ephi321(f): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Brooke60:
This is lobatan part 6 grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by EseWealth(f): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
the babe try sha
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by DeRay98(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! Like he didn't know the boy will be at the party? He is married, he knows he won't marry her, some of them will promise to sponsor your wedding and they do it. That's when you hear "my uncle said he will pay for food, drinks and hall"...emphasis on uncle.
All he cares for, is sexual satisfaction. She should give him attention when and how he wants it. He'll even know the boy.

smiley

Poca, did you write a term paper on this phenomenon?
You're versed on it girl.
Tiree gbosa for you joor grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by trilobite: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

After marriage, it's the girl's decision to continue with him or not.

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.

Judgemetal pricks should stay off my post, I am not an olosho...will never be. If you can't read and learn, bad for you.

These men show little or no jealousy, you won't even suspect. They even encourage their girls to have a boyfriend, that way she won't bug him and scatter his own marriage. She might even collect your CV and give him to help you with a job... smiley

thanks for the education.

I love your honesty. though its not right, but its reality. No matter what, person must marry.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.

Judgemetal pricks should stay off my post, I am not an olosho...will never be. If you can't read and learn, bad for you.

These men show little or no jealousy, you won't even suspect. They even encourage their girls to have a boyfriend, that way she won't bug him and scatter his own marriage. She might even collect your CV and give him to help you with a job... smiley
Yeeessss... Poco poco nwa.
Carry go.. Hahahaha!!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Jiggsbaby: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lmao.

Now this is what I call utter fvckery!
I'd call it absolute fuckery

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
The bf might b aware of the deal self..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by anzee(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
is ok over taking is allowed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by ibukun147(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

like u speaking from experience
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Fhowe: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Madam wey dey carry news up and down i sense jealousy from everything what makes you think the man is her sugar daddy ,why do most people think every male and female friendship is sexual in nature all i can is here is a well mannered girl that has things going for her and one hater giving different people in here lives different titles na wa ooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by sweetgala(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Olosho in sight...

I'm just joking ooh no take an serious grin

But how you take know all this info
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
south Africans can never do without mixing english with their language.

Meanwhile the boyfriend is on a long thing
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by MoraxLanre(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

She's Fucking Saying the Fucking Truth.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Fkforyou(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Maybe they agreed to have an open relationship... undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by creamylicious(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

hmmmmmmmmm!!!! Na only you ooooooooooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by GoldHorse(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
You hit the hammer and nail on both their heads!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by armadeo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
Obviously the guy has a hidden agenda for proposing while he's full aware she's been double dating with a sugar daddy. I don't see a sane guy being comfortable with that. Such marriages are bound to hit the rock bottom 'cause it's built on infidelity.

Whatever happened to walk away. Why stress yourself planning vengeance when that energy would be used to better yourself.

IMO if you think the sugar dad I pained . You are Jon snow.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by gozie112(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Guilty conscience,, keep exposing urself
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by belindar: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
You can't imagine the married man brothers, sisters and close relatives suffering and he is busy wasting money. How can also the lady be faithful and take her husband serious and to be a man when there is a sugar daddy who can outspend her husband. You can now see that the marriage will not last.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by TSOM(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
nextstep:

Hah Hah... revenge. Look, the sugar daddy has already sponsored the party to make her happy. He already has the girl when and how he wants her. He won't marry her, and so won't stand in the way of her getting married.

There's nothing for him to get upset about: she's a side chick, probably one of many, that come and go as he pleases.

The only difference between the boyfriend, and most young guys is: he knows he's proposing to someone's side chick, whereas the rest of you don't know... that you're dating somebody's side chick. grin

Me? Date a sidechick? The woman who'd fool me for that long hasn't been birthed. There are always tell-tale signs if you look closely enough.

Then again, I'd never date random girls. We always start off as close friends before we define what we have going between us. During the transitional period of platonic relationship, you'd gauge how promiscuous a girl is and if you should take her seriously.

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
nextstep:

God bless you. Many small kids just spew thrash daily here.

The daddy ain't sad. He may continue to hit that and attend the naming sef.

People think he is a fool. The biggest fool is the boyfriend. He may even work for the daddy sef.

Nigga walk away with your head held high.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by armadeo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
I knew someone would bring in family members.

How do you know he ain't doing fine by his family.

Interestingly many people we think are rich are also trying to survive and maintain thier life style.

Before you judge your rich uncle wonder if all he can do is look after his family.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by swaggprofessor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
cerowo:
Jst dy wonder hw d married man go feel at dat tmy... grin
we don't need to find out let both of us unmarried just marry ourselves like that! abi hw u see am na Except if no b u b dat fine girl for that ur dp
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by bencarson007(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

. Hey Poco... What's up
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by pweetiedee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

You are so on point.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by dview001(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

OLOSHO ...cursed is the man that will marry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Abagworo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

You deserve a world cup for this blunt truth.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
bencarson007:
. Hey smileyPoco... What's up
Ben smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by TheKingsman006: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one. Serve the aristo right..
Celebrate with me as i share my success story with y'all..
See images below for more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.