Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (70851 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by sisisioge: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't help laughing. Who I wan call poor now? Poor boy or poor daddy? I cut cap for the bad sha.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by isnovic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
feranmi400:
According to the South African Twitter user who shared the story, a married man threw a lavish birthday party for his side chick, and the girl’s boyfriend proposed to her in the party!

According to her, people were hailing the boyfriend thinking he was the one who sponsored the party.

see below…

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/man-propose-to-girlfriend-during-her-birthday-party-sponsored-by-her-sugar-daddy-twitter-user/

Am piqued by the response here

Interestingly most girls find it as normal.

The silent approval of such action tells you the type of society we live in today.

#slaymamageneration
#slayqueen
#slaypushparty
#slaybabyshower
#pre-wedding viral photo

until we get to heaven and see slaymamaheaven too...I ma trend #slaymamaheavenOrIDie
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by bellair: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

After marriage, it's the girl's decision to continue with him or not.

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.

Judgemetal pricks should stay off my post, I am not an olosho...will never be. If you can't read and learn, bad for you.

These men show little or no jealousy, you won't even suspect. They even encourage their girls to have a boyfriend, that way she won't bug him and scatter his own marriage. She might even collect your CV and give him to help you with a job... smiley

I guess you were one side chick before but bear in mind that as you said it could continue and thats the bad part and transparency is needed cos the guy has to know if you are done with that life.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Blinks586: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm such is life
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by omoiyalayi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.

Judgemetal pricks should stay off my post, I am not an olosho...will never be. If you can't read and learn, bad for you.

These men show little or no jealousy, you won't even suspect. They even encourage their girls to have a boyfriend, that way she won't bug him and scatter his own marriage. She might even collect your CV and give him to help you with a job... smiley

You are the one judging yourself already, telling us how you are not an Olosho

Who ask you if you are or not ?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Babamide(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some guys can never make it in life. U attend ur chick's birthday party, u are not bothered about where the funds came from or maybe u ask and she says her uncle paid for it; which kain uncle? Is she an orphan?? Is her uncle childless?? Maybe the guy came with his friends to party on another man's bill. How do u propose to a woman u cannot satisfy financially and otherwise??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by RedBeauty: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sugar daddy go sponsor their wedding grin

No blame the guy .. make he no kill himself abi
his a sharer not a fighter
grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Sicario47(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
#abelejayan. Lala show your face,na wetin go still happen if you no leave nna5 angry cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Dino98: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL...u assumed people would think u are an Olosho. I don't think they do.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Dayor100(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
JasonScolari:
And the Chief sponsor will be highly disappointed with his play toy. grin
cheesy
JasonScolari:
And the Chief sponsor will be highly disappointed with his play toy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Dayor100(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
The bf might be conversant and planned it together
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by bencarson007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Ben smiley
. What's up with you? I hope yu are good
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by BabbanBura(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

3 things...:
1. i understand you are imperpect
2. i understand you want people out of their little individual boxes per learning
3. i understand 'you are not a side chick'

...i believe you are the gal in question! Duri ga mai kudi ko?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by JastSiryin(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

True talk..but any girl whose into that stuff better not come near me,frigging skanks
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
He can't feel anyhow, he only sees her as a intimacy gadget. He has his family that he cherishes but only plays toy game with the girl and wouldn't want her to disturb his relationship with his wife. Hence she's got the freehand to do as she wishes as long as she gives him the punany when needed. angry
cerowo:
Jst dy wonder hw d married man go feel at dat tmy...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Tonionyeka(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

true talk
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Uzosaint(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
How can we stay off? my prayer is let your future husband organise a bash for his side chick with you the wife in attendance and the girl real boyfriend proposing in the presence of all including you then you will be more moralistic than be realistic,Dearie never support Evil even it's normal it's an abomination and an error.Note(i have nothing against you,just trying to say the right thing).
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by awakeuche(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

can you hear yourself? This is how y'all go about justifying oloshery.....
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Beat123(f): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
He's a fool... the girl is satisfying daddy and always will
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Josh44s(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Very matured post
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino98:

LOL...u assumed people would think u are an Olosho. I don't think they do.
LOL, someone already did, that's when I modified to include that line.

bencarson007:
. What's up with you? I hope yu are good
I'm fine, thanks for asking.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by gemale(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmm.... & people wonder why marriages are failing & divorce rates are skyrocketing. Why wouldn't it be so when people walk down the aisle neck - deep & unrepentant in such debauchery? When it is built on such a faulty and shaky foundation, why wouldn't marriages crumble? Many people have lost the ability to fully comprehend the harm they incur on themselves when they engage in such deceit. They forget that the law of reaping and sowing is always at work & what 1 sows, 1 reaps usually in multiples of 10s, 100s, or sometimes 1000s. They think that marriage is by wearing white gown when their hearts are black in thought & scarlet in imagination. They think they mock & deceive the God in whose presence they vow to be man & wife forgetting that the Almighty can neither be deceived nor mocked.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by wilcox(m): 3:31am On Jun 13, 2017
pocohantas:

You sound like someone who has over ten years experience in this field.thumbs up for giving us an insight on how the whole thing works.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by dederocs(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2017
The guy is a broke ass gigolo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2017
trilobite:

thanks for the education.

I love your honesty. though its not right, but its reality. No matter what, person must marry.

God help us.

Not everyone gets married
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by trilobite: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Not everyone gets married
true, but everyone needs a lifetime companion.
No matter the baby mamas, old age without a partner is messed up.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by wonder233: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
pocohantas:

that is actually the reality.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by wonder233: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
gemale:

Hmmm.... & people wonder why marriages are failing & divorce rates are skyrocketing. Why wouldn't it be so when people walk down the aisle neck - deep & unrepentant in such debauchery? When it is built on such a faulty and shaky foundation, why wouldn't marriages crumble? Many people have lost the ability to fully comprehend the harm they incur on themselves when they engage in such deceit. They forget that the law of reaping and sowing is always at work & what 1 sows, 1 reaps usually in multiples of 10s, 100s, or sometimes 1000s. They think that marriage is by wearing white gown when their hearts are black in thought & scarlet in imagination. They think they mock & deceive the God in whose presence they vow to be man & wife forgetting that the Almighty can neither be deceived nor mocked.
nobody is reaping and sowing anything.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by gemale(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
wonder233:
nobody is reaping and sowing anything.
The only way that can happen is if the word of God has lost its power or is no more effective. The bible says that no sinner would go unpunished. It might not be immediate but it is certain. The word of God stands sure forever. Didn't Jesus say that heaven & earth would pass away before a tittle (dot) of God's word pass away? Those individuals mentioned, who engaged in deceit & mockery of the institution of marriage would 1 day answer to God. That marriage is built on a foundation of deceit & soon, distrust is likely to set in. You think her married lover would let her go like that? The tragedy of iniquity is that it hardens the heart, blinds the eyes & blocks the ears of its practitioner until it is too late.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by delvinho: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2018
pocohantas:

No lady I will date or ever date or marry can show me an "uncle" not related very well to her family... Never... The. Moment you do that... I go begin Bleep for free until she get the hint move front.. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.