Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online (64223 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by hmbassey1960(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
smiley

As long as they're happy together
oya nah make we relate on how to be happy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by justmenoni: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igbe re oooo grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by koko1abiola(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
the guy shud just keep buying jeeps and suv
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by officialzeez(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by legendary16(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
OKOKOBIOKO !!!!

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shiitposter:
Her legs cannot even carry her weight.
cruel soul grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Riduane: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by phranq(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lord Jesus, please give him the grace and strength for the journey. Let not the weight of the load overcome him. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
dapyd1:
If only you guys knew. Permit me to be vulgar.

As a slim guy with big D. When you handle girls like this, they be screaming all night.

All Hotness, tightness and wetness. The way the asssss jiggles when you hit from behind.

Their squeals is enough to turn you on 100%
Am an ASS cougar but this kinda ass is gross!!!!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by biggie73(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Something will definitely kill a man. I'm sure it's not God.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by stalingraddd(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
hover load
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Loyalblak007(f): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
tongue tongue
hmbassey1960:
oya nah make we relate on how to be happy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Gentlevin: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
pls can some1 call d ambulance cos this guy is about to commit suicide...
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
No comments...

The girl is ashamed of herself that's why she's hiding her face.

So am I undecided
I guess u must be big like her. Did I guess right?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
darlenese:
oh No!

you haff deading * in Jennifer's voice.

I hope the next post won't be ...
"boy dies in bed after being compressed by a massive buttocks"
He would live
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
u are well experienced some people dont know the importance of couching ..couching supports the pushing and its also a great stimulator..but in the end bro i tried diz types when i was younger but now i go for the regular BFS.(BIG FAT AND SUMPTUOUS)
dapyd1:
If only you guys knew. Permit me to be vulgar.

As a slim guy with big D. When you handle girls like this, they be screaming all night.

All Hotness, tightness and wetness. The way the asssss jiggles when you hit from behind.

Their squeals is enough to turn you on 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by M4GAMES(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kk
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by bigfather(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
In a bid to show his 'undying' love for his girlfriend, a Nigerian guy has got himself trending online. The young man shared photos of him and his girlfriend in a cheerful mood to celebrate her and these photos have got mouth wagging.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/check-loved-photos-nigerian-guy-girlfriend.html

HOLY MOSES ! shocked
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by userplainly(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shiitposter:
Her legs cannot even carry her weight.

Guy why? Whyyyyyy? grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Boyooosa(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
mario.... 90s kids should complete this. restricted to SW
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by NevetsIbot(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na so this guy single reach ni? Na absence of baby make you go choose this girl ni? See legs... See yansh.... See waist...... I Dodge am in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by manchester1: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
what the hell is this shit.. I pity the poor guy's future
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by hmbassey1960(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
tongue tongue
i see say u don the trip for me,well sha no bad tin for girl wanting a very good and loyal guy like me
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by goldedprince: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
my spec for real hard fucking
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by afroxyz: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
I love bbws not ssbbws
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by zidek(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Show her face na and the front view na!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Rayen(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked jesu! Dis prick go fit enta ha tin.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Awwwww.....shes so cute...Stay happy guys

Team BBW cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by proff010: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oniko lo n fenu ara e peku.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by sleekyskillz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Undying love my ass... didn't anyone notice why her face wasnt shown... nigga tryna get attention and he did
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online by chubinwa(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
suicide mission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.