Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (54119 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

Abi ooo. I wonder how many they need that made them assemble all Nigerian graduates. Maybe, they need upto 50 per state. Lolz
Lol! 50 per state. I don’t understand glo sef, they've been conducting aptitude tests since February.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

Ope o. Thank God I've seen people here that did the same thing. That's why I don't like talking to peeps after an exam. Guys at the gate were just saying it's supposed to be one when clearly the instructions says tick two

Those that picked one didn't read the instruction. It's clearly stated there. I think the aim was to catch those who couldn't pay attention to details.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2017
gaetano:

Lol! 50 per state. I don’t understand glo sef, they've been conducting aptitude tests since February.

Really? Then what are they looking for? Was this how they invited people from every state in February?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

Really? Then what are they looking for? Was this how they invited people from every state in February?

Arunne1 was one of those that wrote the February exam and they were not contacted but instead invited again, I know of guys that wrote in April and yet nothing. I just hope they mean business this time sha o
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

Arunne1 was one of those that wrote the February exam and they were not contacted but instead invited again, I know of guys that wrote in April and yet nothing. I just hope they mean business this time sha o

Lolz...Imagine! Maybe they are now set for show.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Before Friday we will know our fate. I'm positive something good will come out of it

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2017
gaetano:
Before Friday we will know our fate. I'm positive something good will come out of it

By Thursday the successful should have been reached because the oral interview comes up on this coming Saturday, I think.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

By Thursday the successful should have been reached because the oral interview comes up on this coming Saturday, I think.

In that case we should start preparing
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by eddykisses1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
I also wrote at Lagos. We can use this thread to share info, so that those that didn't pass this stage won't wait forever...they can use the thread to know others have been invited and they have been dropped. Though i pray we all make it. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 1:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Busuyep:

U mean they asked ur batch to show them ur birth certs? Did they chase people above 30 out of the hall?
They just asked me my age and no one was chased out of the hall
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2017
gaetano:
gaetano:
Yes am very positive too,God cannot drag me to lags from Abuja for nothing...I strongly believe he will see us through....It was very hectic for me cos I don't live in lagos...
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 1:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Busuyep:

No,I did not travel to lagos in February,we wrote that one here in Abuja
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2017
lilfreezy:

Was there another batch after the 12 noon batch?
No
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by eddykisses1(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Arunne1:

Yes am very positive too,God cannot drag me to lags from Abuja for nothing...I strongly believe he will see us through....It was very hectic for me cos I don't live in lagos...

I also came from Abuja to write the exam that very day....tho my parents are in lag.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys, just got invited for interview after the exam, did you guys get this?

Follow up interview. You are hereby invited as follows:
Date: wed. 21st June, 2017.
Venue: 1st floor conference room, Mike Adenuga Towers Adeola Odeku str,victoria Island, Lagos.
Time: 12pm.
Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc/exemption letter (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. O'level
4. Birth cert & passport photograph
5. CV and a valid means of ID. Globacom HR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
gaetano:
Hello guys, just got invited for interview after the exam, did you guys get this?

Venue: 1st floor conference room, Mike Adenuga Towers Adeola Odeku str,victoria Island, Lagos.
2. Bsc
3. O'level
when did you write?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
shogat:
when did you write?
Saturday 8am
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
I got the text too. Adenuga Towers shocked. Mehn I need to prepare well
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Congrats guys. U really tried.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by sulemontar(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Busuyep:

Lolz...Imagine! Maybe they are now set for show.

Same ere 2...make God help us all insha Allaahu
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
just got mine....thursday
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just got mine too...scheduled for Thursday. God will see us through.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
shogat:
just got mine....thursday

Which state do u represent?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
lilfreezy:
I got the text too. Adenuga Towers shocked. Mehn I need to prepare well

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Busuyep:

lagos
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
gaetano:

2. Bsc
3. O'level

Which state do u represent also?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
shogat:
lagos

I rep Lagos too. E be like say na Lagos people dey do interview on Thursday.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
I rep lagos. I put anambra as my second choice, I wish I can change it to owerri or PH
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
I rep Largosss

If you know people who have gone through this process please get info and share here on what to expect
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
lilfreezy:
I rep lagos. I put anambra as my second choice, I wish I can change it to owerri or PH

Anything can still happen.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by onemanarmy: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Has anyone who chose other states being called?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Busuyep shogat. The business development position is simply sales isn't it? My friend who works with Glo customer care was arguing it's for customer care because he saw customer relation executive. I tried explaining to the guy that customers care personnel is different from customer relation executive him no gree o. Person just wan distract my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.