Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (54228 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by yoHighness: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
OlaSalo:

I also got it this afternoon.
Pls,Is it for the 2nd or the 3rd interview?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by yoHighness: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
sulemontar:

I just got follow up interview for glo customer care
OlaSalo:

I also got it this afternoon.
is it for the 2nd or 3rd interview?i've done the 2nd for customer care,expecting the 3rd
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by OlaSalo(m): 4:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys. For those of us that did the interview yesterday for the customer executive, I was told that some of us were later called to come again today by 3pm. If you received the call, kindly quote me.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shegssosplendid(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2017
OlaSalo:
Hi guys. For those of us that did the interview yesterday for the customer executive, I was told that some of us were later called to come again today by 3pm. If you received the call, kindly quote me.
I was called bro, I think it's not customer executive, it's still sales they need for now.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shegssosplendid(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2017
shegssosplendid:

I was called bro, I think it's not customer executive, it's still sales they need for now.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2017
shegssosplendid:

Did u do interview for sales yesterday as well? What's ur prefered state?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2017
OlaSalo:

How was ur interview? Did u see Baba yesterday? If you did, that means you've completed ur stages. How did ut go now?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shegssosplendid(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Livebygrace:

Did u do interview for sales yesterday as well? What's ur prefered state?
I thought the interview was for CCR until I was called for my interview, i think it's sales.
yes, I did my interview yesterday.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by OlaSalo(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Livebygrace:

How was ur interview? Did u see Baba yesterday? If you did, that means you've completed ur stages. How did ut go now?
it wasn't baba himself that we saw. it went well. We give glory to God
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
OlaSalo:

it wasn't baba himself that we saw. it went well. We give glory to God

Please, was that your second or third interview? Have you had previous interviews on sales?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
hi guys is it true that those had 3rd interview on sales had been called for their appointment letter or even posted ?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
pls I need your quick response as soon as possible .
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by blinkz4real: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibcircuit:
hi guys is it true that those had 3rd interview on sales had been called for their appointment letter or even posted ?

I don't think anyone has being called yet, our fingers re still crossed waiting 4 d call.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibcircuit:

Who told you? It might be true anyway though I havn't heard from them till now. Kindly confirm if u have an insider there.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2017
is my friend who was just recently employed for graduate trainee engineer that told me ,though he is not yet sure about it ,I will let you ppl know by the time I have full confirmation of it .
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2017
some of those who did the 3 interview / passport submission have been called for a final interview on sat / sun. i tink the final interview is to meet with the chairman.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Please is there any of you whose preferred state is Abuja?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2017
nicerichard05:
some of those who did the 3 interview / passport submission have been called for a final interview on sat / sun. i tink the final interview is to meet with the chairman.
ha who told you this again? you have Mr Owolabi's number, why not give him a call if you are curious
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2017
shogat:
ha who told you this again? you have Mr Owolabi's number, why not give him a call if you are curious

Pls, did u call Mr Owolabi to confirm? Kindly feed us here abeg so we knw our fate. Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
shogat:

they hav also shifted the sat final interview to upper sat cos of the election
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
nicerichard05:

they hav also shifted the sat final interview to upper sat cos of the election
which final interview again?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
final interview on sunday
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
shogat:
final interview on sunday

Please Please, when did they send you the invite and are aware if evry one they are choosing will be dat weekend, or another batch still to follow?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chase2903:

Please Please, when did they send you the invite and are aware if evry one they are choosing will be dat weekend, or another batch still to follow?
not long ago via sms
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
shogat:
not long ago via sms

Aiite.. Thanks, bro. All the best. Let's be hopeful.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chase2903:

Aiite.. Thanks, bro. All the best. Let's be hopeful.

I believe they are sending the text one at a time. In our whatsapp group only 5 out of 40 has received thus far. Let's be hopeful
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
gaetano:

I believe they are sending the text one at a time. In our whatsapp group only 5 out of 40 has received thus far. Let's be hopeful
What's the text for? AP letter ot what?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Livebygrace:

What's the text for? AP letter ot what?

From the people who have received, the text reads....

You are hereby invited for your FINAL interview as BDE.
Date:Sunday, 23rd JULY, 2017.
Time: 10am.
Venue: 1 mike adenuga close off adeola odeku. V.I, Lagos. Come with all your credentials including nysc
Dress code: White or sky blue shirt with tie and black suite.
Please confirm receipt with yes + full name.
Glo Hr
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
gaetano:

From the people who have received, the text reads....

You are hereby invited for your FINAL interview as BDE.
Date:Sunday, 23rd JULY, 2017.
Time: 10am.
Venue: 1 mike adenuga close off adeola odeku. V.I, Lagos. Come with all your credentials including nysc
Dress code: White or sky blue shirt with tie and black suite.
Please confirm receipt with yes + full name.
Glo Hr

Have those people seen Baba? Though this message looks different from their usual ones. Anyway, we go dey watch sha.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't think this msg goes in line with what we have been having .let's wait and see sha
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
ibcircuit:
I don't think this msg goes in line with what we have been having .let's wait and see sha
still the same number. Maybe he will send others later
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by blinkz4real: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Arunne1:
Please is there any of you whose preferred state is Abuja?

Yes my preferred state is abuja, n I also got the msg 4 final interview on Sunday. Maybe na baba we go go see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.