Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (54164 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by franktripplee: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2017
blinkz4real:

Yes my preferred state is abuja, n I also got the msg 4 final interview on Sunday. Maybe na baba we go go see.
I think so,4 dem giving us a dress code
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
shogat:
still the same number. Maybe he will send others later

OK , may god help us
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
is there anybody whose preferred state is Oyo pls?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nawa ooooo...cold just dey catch person 4 here sha. Anyway, life continues in grace no matter what happens. Congrat to the invited.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shegssosplendid(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Livebygrace:
Nawa ooooo...cold just dey catch person 4 here sha. Anyway, life continues in grace no matter what happens. Congrat to the invited.

bro, just be patient, not every body has seen, I think it's batch by batch, just hold on to your faith bro.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
shegssosplendid:

bro, just be patient, not every body has seen, I think it's batch by batch, just hold on to your faith bro.
Thanks my brother. God bless you.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2017
in fact it is very frustrating upon spending much time since morning till night as well as transport cost . is very painful ooooo
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 1:25am On Jul 22, 2017
gaetano:

I believe they are sending the text one at a time. In our whatsapp group only 5 out of 40 has received thus far. Let's be hopeful

Has other member of your WhatsApp group received message again pls ? or is it five number of you only that have just been called ?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2017
ibcircuit:

Has other member of your WhatsApp group received message again pls ? or is it five number of you only that have just been called ?

Oga, cool down. E be like say na those wey do interview for second set dey receive invite. I no think any first set don receive am. Let's just dey hopeful and prayerful. I just join the Watssap group self.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by najeem4reall(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello house, please i need a detailed info about glo customer care job but i am based at Abj i need any useful info about there recruitment info am a grad of university of ilorin studied econs edu, and also obtained a comp cert from unilorin comp cenre any useful info will be appreciated.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Livebygrace:

Oga, cool down. E be like say na those wey do interview for second set dey receive invite. I no think any first set don receive am. Let's just dey hopeful and prayerful. I just join the Watssap group self.

I don't know if I can be added to the group as well , you can help me.

thanks !!!
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Ibcircuit, remove ur number. I have sent ur number to the group so the admin can add u.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
thanks alot
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by taneez(f): 1:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Please i got a text yesterday from glo for a second interview at saka tinubu. I applied for sales executive female. I was among the batch that did the first interview in march. Please who is with me? And what should i expect? The interview comes up tommorow by 2 pm. Thanks
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by eddykisses1(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
taneez:
Please i got a text yesterday from glo for a second interview at saka tinubu. I applied for sales executive female. I was among the batch that did the first interview in march. Please who is with me? And what should i expect? The interview comes up tommorow by 2 pm. Thanks

taneez, you are welcome....the guys have passed the second stage down to the finals..but you are good to go..it's just a "tell me about your self thingy"

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by taneez(f): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2017
eddykisses1:

taneez, you are welcome....the guys have passed the second stage down to the finals..but you are good to go..it's just a "tell me about your self thingy"
Thank you so much
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2017
taneez:
[quote author=taneez post=58799893]Please i got a text yesterday from glo for a second interview at saka tinubu. I applied for sales executive female. I was among the batch that did the first interview in march. Please who is with me? And what should i expect? The interview comes up tommorow by 2 pm. Thanks[/quote

Please is this ur second invite after the aptitude test at the lagoon restaurant? And please which state dis you choose?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by taneez(f): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Arunne1 post=58839158][/quote] yes it is. I chose lagos and oyo

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Coitus: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Loverquin: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
taneez:
Please i got a text yesterday from glo for a second interview at saka tinubu. I applied for sales executive female. I was among the batch that did the first interview in march. Please who is with me? And what should i expect? The interview comes up tommorow by 2 pm.
Thanks

Hi taneez, pls where u sent a postponement text message? I also sent u a PM.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arunne1 taneez, how did your interviews go? I would like to have a private chat with you guys to find out somethings

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by taneez(f): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2017
I was sent a text too about the interview being postponed.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2017
taneez:
I was sent a text too about the interview being postponed.
Did ur second interview hold?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Todays intierview went well according to wat i was told. the left frm VI to banana island to see Baba himself. nd he spent less dan 1 min will all d candidate.

he jst asked basic qstn abt yourself nd stuffs lik dat.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2017
nicerichard05:
Todays intierview went well according to wat i was told. the left frm VI to banana island to see Baba himself. nd he spent less dan 1 min will all d candidate.

he jst asked basic qstn abt yourself nd stuffs lik dat.

Did you attend the interview?

Did you really meet with Adenuga, cos I heard he's not in the country
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
gaetano:

Did you attend the interview?

Did you really meet with Adenuga, cos I heard he's not in the country

lol. i didnt even apply fir d job buh i have some1 who did nd d person met with Baba live at his banana island residence. those that attended d interview wer abt 50
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
nicerichard05:

lol. i didnt even apply fir d job buh i have some1 who did nd d person met with Baba live at his banana island residence. those that attended d interview wer abt 50

For what position?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2017
gaetano:

For what position?

customer care. buh even sales were also der
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2017
nicerichard05:

customer care. buh even sales were also der
OK. I just sent you a mail. Please kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2017
nicerichard05 is your friend male or female? I'm asking cos they are separating the interviews based on gender
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2017
nicerichard05:

ours was postponed since last Sunday and nothing yet
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
gaetano:
nicerichard05 is your friend male or female? I'm asking cos they are separating the interviews based on gender

female buh it was male nd female dat did yesterday. der was no separation at all. and those that dey postponed deirs till further notice jst pray nd keep hope alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.