Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant (2202 Views)

I Love Her But She bleeps Around / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by hennyholla17(m): 2:36am On Dec 17, 2017
A Facebook user (name withheld) took to Facebook to aim fresh raunchy sexual jibes at a young UNILAG aspirant. According to her, the aspirant accused her of false allegations but she couldn't just hold back her anger and decided to blast the aspirant with an almighty sagacious labasctiallical. LOL!
*See post below:
Eva is a Public Dog Celebrity Dat every Guys Licks and bleeps Just For free.....
If You Choose yes, say yes
If you Choose No, say no
Besides the Essence of This Post is dat am trying to warn Eva, in Your Entire life, Pls stay on your lane, if you don't want to get burnt , I am not a troublesome person, I walk on my lane, Pls Eva don't Bleep with me and also don't go around posting false stories about me, I don't know you, we havent met before, I'm not your mate, not in your category, you not up to my standard, I'm different from smellos like you, I'm a graduate of Med and surg from Ui the greatest, So plz I hope you can see dat differences, I'm not a prostitute like you, ain't a bitch like you, I'm a virgin, so plz don't overstep your Boundary, Haters Bleep off, it's Vee money, Plz respect and One love...im a serving Corp member of Ebonyi, Stream 2 Batch B about to finish my service, so don't Bleep with me,......?!!!!!!!!
Niggas dat love me, hope I killed it...
Admin you have a lot of Work to do, first delete bitches like Eva and other Inclusive bitches like her Pls, Becos dese group is Drawing back from its normal Reason of Creation ....if you guys keep up like dis, Admission is never coming..... K take dis as a piece of Advice Admin and others.... I love my Niggas Edith, Cleo LA coll, Bayo, love y'all, keep loving me..... I rest my Case,, I'm out..... ,I'm Cool, Niggas stay cool.. See y'all....
,Your sincerely Humbly only One Mariam Oluwabukolami Ajao.... Goodbye
,No more Beefs Niggas...... A word is Enough for those who are wise like me, y'all understand.....
??!!!!!!!! Good day ....#####..!!!!!////!!!!
If this is how are next doctors and surgeons are, I think the grace if God is sufficient for us, we don't need them anymore.**

http://naijafalcon..co.ke/2017/12/18-dat-every-guys-licks-and-Bleep-just.html?m=1
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by charleff512(m): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2017
To Think That This Is A Medical Graduate From UI!

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by ibkkk(f): 4:16am On Dec 17, 2017
charleff512:

Exactly my thought
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2017
ibkkk:

Exactly my thought

charleff512:

What are you guys on about? grin

Have you ever been able to read your doctor's prescriptions?? grin

It should be worthy of note that a doctor feels incomplete should their patient(s) understand their written words. I give it to her grin grin

UI graduate ko undecided
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by drake2(m): 4:37am On Dec 17, 2017
charleff512:

Think not please. This ain't from my UI. Many Thanks!
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by IamGoke(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is nonsense!
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by Sammy07: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
hennyholla17:
A Facebook user (name withheld) took to Facebook to aim fresh raunchy sexual jibes at a young UNILAG aspirant. According to her, the aspirant accused her of false allegations but she couldn't just hold back her anger and decided to blast the aspirant with an almighty sagacious labasctiallical. LOL!
*See post below:
Eva is a Public Dog Celebrity Dat every Guys Licks and bleeps Just For free.....
If you Choose No, say no
Besides the Essence of This Post is dat am trying to warn Eva, in Your Entire life, Pls stay on your lane, if you don't want to get burnt , I am not a troublesome person, I walk on my lane, Pls Eva don't Bleep with me and also don't go around posting false stories about me, I don't know you, we havent met before, I'm not your mate, not in your category, you not up to my standard, I'm different from smellos like you, I'm a graduate of Med and surg from Ui the greatest, So plz I hope you can see dat differences, I'm not a prostitute like you, ain't a bitch like you, I'm a virgin, so plz don't overstep your Boundary, Haters Bleep off, it's Vee money, Plz respect and One love...im a serving Corp member of Ebonyi, Stream 2 Batch B about to finish my service, so don't Bleep with me,......?!!!!!!!!
Admin you have a lot of Work to do, first delete bitches like Eva and other Inclusive bitches like her Pls, Becos dese group is Drawing back from its normal Reason of Creation ....if you guys keep up like dis, Admission is never coming..... K take dis as a piece of Advice Admin and others.... I love my Niggas Edith, Cleo LA coll, Bayo, love y'all, keep loving me..... I rest my Case,, I'm out..... ,I'm Cool, Niggas stay cool.. See y'all....
,No more Beefs Niggas...... A word is Enough for those who are wise like me, y'all understand.....
If this is how are next doctors and surgeons are, I think the grace if God is sufficient for us, we don't need them anymore.**

http://naijafalcon..co.ke/2017/12/18-dat-every-guys-licks-and-Bleep-just.html?m=1

I actually saw it on facebook group of Unilag admission 2017...

That group has turned to Prostitution group..

Kids everywhere
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
hennyholla17:
*See post below:
If you Choose No, say no

you bloggers of this modern days are comedy just like T.I told them rappers then. You withheld her name from the beginning of your article only for you to leave the name un-edited at the end of the article. Why do you have to withheld it at first. Are you people still okay?

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by RickandMorty: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

What are you guys on about? grin

Have you ever been able to read your doctor's prescriptions?? grin

Having a bad handwriting is different from having a bad grammar.
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by RickandMorty: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
you bloggers of this modern days are comedy just like T.I told them rappers then. You withheld her name from the beginning of your article only for you to leave the name un-edited at the end of the article. Why do you have to withheld it at first. Are you people still okay?

You think that guy knows the meaning of "Name withheld?" To him, its just a phrase he sees in most blog post and now decided to copy it.
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
RickandMorty:

You think that guy knows the meaning of "Name withheld?" To him, its just a phrase he sees in most blog post and now decided to copy it.
lol.. Na by force to blog? Help me advice them make them find their right path before it's too late biko.
Re: Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant by hennyholla17(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Luxuryconsult:

hey...d name dere is a different name from d one wu posted it so u can't actually know d true name boy. And try to be more sensible in criticizing other people's works. Instead of finding d flaws in other people's works, why don't u find d awe. It will really help u move forward. Positivity is better than Negative energy.

tnx 4 ur concern tho

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video) / Flatmate Needed / I Cant Take It Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.