Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees (3379 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by winkmart: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
To cut long story short.

Met her this February and she is what I could describe as the opposite of a romantic girl. Whenever she is around, there is nothing like cuddling onto each other, like in a playful manner. All she prefers to do is sit and watch TV.
She also happens to be so rude and lazy. I cooked the other day and asked her to go dish for herself in the kitchen, she was like if I couldn't do that, I should just leave it. This is someone that was fasting and needed to break by 7. I eventually dished it for her.
She recently told me she needed to pay her school fee. and I wondered if it was worth it helping her with the fee. She has not really done anything to deserve the assistance. This is same girl that shouts and talks anyhow to me. And to make matters worse, she's an orphan and goes many days without good meals at school.
I only try to be of assistance as she could pass as a sister and since she is my gf, I feel I have some obligations towards her. I can't be eating fine in my home and she tells me she has only eaten garri the whole day. I can't do that.
I try my best to support her, but she is just too rude and complains a lot about me not doing enough.
I changed my mind about the school fee and told her I needed to sort some things at my office. At least she has guardians. She immediately blocked me on Whatsapp and funny enough, this girl called the next-day asking me about the cash, without even unblocking me. I didn't ask her to do so cuz I don tire self, lot's of babes for same FUNAAB.
I think she ain't doing fine upstairs, maybe she thinks my money grows like grass.

lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by BornAgainMay: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Your village ppl are attacking you through her

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guy, u be mugu? No offence............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin

Why do you allow her to treat you like shyt

Ans= Your love for her is multiple times that of her love for you & SHE KNOWS IT.

Actually a guy suppose love woman more than she loves him but YOU SHOULD NEVER LET HER KNOW THAT. that's you mistake.

Now delete her number, contacts & everything, look into her eyes & say "its over, am tied of being ur mugu, you keep treating me like shyt, so i decided to end things"

Then go cry for a bit, listen to some music & dont ever call her, wait for her to COME & APOLOGIZE( if you want her back). if not, erase her existence as GF from ur memory.

" Being Single is the opportunity to live life on your own terms and you no need to answer anyone for you act !"-

well thats me, am not responsible for damages caused when executing my advice

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Garrirevenge(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
op. Nah wah for u. Hw pesin dey use ur head like this. Or did you adopt her as a daughter?.
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by banjicom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol cheesy
Love is stupid.......
Your girlfriend has mental problem no offense sir

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by auntysimbiat(f): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Not ur gal Frd, your yahoo gal

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by cuedish: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
All thee and you still call her a girlfriend.

Block her number from calling you too
Just that love has a way of turning a man's Brain downside.

she's a DESTINY KILLER IN DISGUISE/ STARK ENEMY.
my brather. ...waka well make your life for better oo.

Whoever is not calm to get an offer will never appreciate it when it is given. #takenote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by winkmart: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

I wish you know me. Am not?? Just trying to be calm for her since she is claiming to be hot and you know like poles will always repel.
My younger ones and exes can testify to my madness
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by NeeKlaus: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lols! I find this very funny because I am still trying to decide who is more spiritually disturbed between you and your GehFren. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by winkmart: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Garrirevenge:
op. Nah wah for u. Hw pesin dey use ur head like this. Or did you adopt her as a daughter?.

lol...I think the Charity part of me came out when I realized she is an orphan, but she acts like she has got all she needs in the world.
maybe she's got the spirit of pride. This surely wards off helpers in someone s life
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by olac21(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
She is not in anyway your G.F Do not call her one!
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
She wants to put you in emotional prison
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Evablizin(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok if you have any money you are not using use it and pay for her fees thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
She sees dating you as a favour, no love or affection towards u. Break up with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by smardray(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Egbon show her ur madness..show her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy she take u as a helper grin Ii don't think she is ur girlfriend gues she is just a friend cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by divinehand2003(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol

That babe or gf na proper F9.
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Shortyy(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
You Be Real MMS
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't know what you're waiting for, just dump the lazy leech
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by seunny4lif(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Nothing more to add

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shortyy:
You Be Real MMS
ah ah weitin
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
You are a worthless piece of _shit. Look at this one that can't feed himself!
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by shinarlaura(f): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Mavor: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
I dislike all these type of mumu-ish thread.
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Mavor: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hmmmm
I am wife hunting. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mtcheew. The op wanna troll
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mavor:
I am wife hunting. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija / Best Chat & Dating Apps For Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.