Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? (743 Views)

This Life Is Not Fair / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by Igboblog: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
From Our Reader

A man found his wife with another man in his bedroom. Instead of shouting or beating both of them he just went back to the
sitting room. He switched on the Television and started watching some gospel videos. The wife and the boyfriend were in panic. The boyfriend dressed up and came by the sitting room then he said "Sir am sorry for sleeping with your wife" Husband "It happens you can go". The boyfriend left. The wife never came out from the bedroom till it was time to sleep. The husband switched off the Television and went to sleep in the bedroom. He found his wife sited on the floor crying. The husband never said anything or even asking her. He just slept on his bed and covered himself with some blankets. In the morning on waking up, he found his wife dead. She had committed suicide in the middle of the night as her husband was asleep. The husband was jailed for 20 years for murder.
QUESTION:
Who was not fair ?
1.The husband
2.The wife or
3.The law ?
Choose one.. (Be honest) Comment fast pliz. Don't forget to share to others.

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/help-please-who-is-not-fair-in-this-case.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ayam confused too.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by missiret(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
The law

1 Like

Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by moorevic(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
On what grounds did the law convict him of the crime. Proper investigation wasn't carried out.
Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
This your story sef.
Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by nddydamzi(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
I think it is NEPA that was not fair,because if say light no dey him for no watch TV or sleep well..

1 Like

Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by Igboblog: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
nddydamzi:
I think it is NEPA that was not fair,because if say light no dey him for no watch TV or sleep well..

LOL, funny dude

1 Like

Re: Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nollywood kinda Hogwash undecided

(1) (Reply)

Germany Becomes Latest Country To Legalize Gay/same Sex Marriage / Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.