Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (39017 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by dyabman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who are the Ohaneze Ndigbo?..who's their leader?, where can one find them?...what are their aim??... You know what... Fvck Ohaneze Ndigbo!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
That's a good one from the Acting President. Nigeria belongs to everybody. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by toyecoach(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Today, the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osibanjo met with Igbo leaders of thought at Abuja in continuation with his wide consultations with the leaders from both South East (Igbo) and North, following the ultimate on quit notice issued to ndi Igbo by a coalition of Northern youths a week ago.

The Acting President had yesterday met with the northern leaders and deliberated extensively on the issues.

Today the leaders of the South East comprising the South East Governors, the Leaders of Ohaneze ndi Igbo, Clerics and others converged to meet with Osibanjo. However, still in attendance, were some northern elites including the Senate President, the Speaker of House of Representatives and some notable political figures.

See the pictures after the cut...
http://igbobia.com/?q=see-photos-from-the-meeting-of-osibanjo-and-igbo-leaders.html
Where is Nnamdi Kanu and Nwazurike? Incomplete
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by FriendNG: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Wetin Saraki and Dogara dey find there? Na igbo dem be?

When the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims were meeting yesterday with Osinbajo how many igbos joined them?? This is injustice..

Meanwhile.......we need change....give us referendum, give Biafra, give us Oduduwa and give us middlebelt republics.

Nigeria haff expired.....since 2014....

They are there because of position not tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Johnfisco(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kudos to you sir, my humble and sensible acting president. God almighty will continue to help you . Nice one from PYO

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
This man has done more in such a short time than buhari has done in 2 years
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by maafen: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Amarabae:
really? Oya close down lagos and abuja airport and open up the Enugu airport.
Close down Lagos seaport, go and dredge calabar seaport so that Igbos can be importing from their Efik neighbour waterways .
Just do these two for Igbos. Ok? Can you?
What is this one saying?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by datribune: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Meanwhile:

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
See dem association of drug peddl... grin

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
I need my share of d money they dropped angry
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Osinbajo met with greedy set of people .... DIMKA FAMILY ..... NNSOGU KADUNA DEM.... OJUKUWU GREATEST COWARDS ....KELECHI PEOPLE
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by paulibling(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Every form of tribal or ethnic killing in the North or South or East or west should be extensively reported so that the eyes of Nigeria shall be on the reality.
Nairaland moderators, strictly enforce the rules to forestall order here. Say no to tribal e-wars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by BlessSammy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is this quit notice in disguise.......? Sokoto state government sacks State workers who are not indigines.....I hear cries every where!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by edudguy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
I always tend to laugh when we Igbos cry about Biafra. Its so wrong on many levels. Some even attribute some form of heroism to war as if its some heroic duty. One guy even said that let us go for a 'rematch' that if anything, history has taught him is that: those who have failed keep on trying. I laughed because history has also taught us that 'history repeats itself because man fails to learn from it'.
"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."
Waiting for insults in 5...4...3...2...

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by morbeta(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Enugu state Governor is always wearing agbada like aboki.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
All the hope of iPods is the oil ,SS will never agree to go with you, I will then see may be na that okirika shoe and Aba made bags you will use for deleveloping your Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by blaqroy: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
If not with Nnamdi K....forget it
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm..trying to appease us.
My dear, don't get ahead of yourself.. We nor send una

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm..trying to appease us.
iam not understanding,who was in Kaduna to beg,Igbo or Northerner's?
Before I forget,where is that miscreant called on that table,you can see how he is nothing but an attention seeker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
jconsulting:
All the hope of iPods is the oil ,SS will never agree to go with you, I will then see may be na that okirika shoe and Aba made bags you will use for deleveloping your Biafra
You forgot fake and adulterated drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by mejai(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Biafra is larger than all these people put together. It is unstoppable. Even Nnamdi Kanu can't control it. D storm is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
mejai:
Biafra is larger than all these people put together. It is unstoppable. Even Nnamdi Kanu can't control it. D storm is coming.
kid sighted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by mejai(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
morbeta:
Enugu state Governor is always wearing agbada like aboki.
I am suspecting that man o
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by mejai(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
kid sighted!
papa go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by coolvitus(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is igbo leaders and who is igbo leaders if I may ask?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is "Nnamdi" Clown-u an Igbo leader?
YorubaMod:
I don't know why nigeria govt love beating around the bush so much, you want to meet Igbos and all you can come up with is to gather ur fellow politicians that are from south-east and you think after the useless cacus meeting that the masses will listen to ur rubbish conclusion... grin they never start to de do meeting sef, this one na season one grin grin..Mr Osibanjo, any Igbo leader that is not NNAMDI KANU is a counterfeit.. Period..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
He has goned there to tell them to chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones / Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.