Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (39021 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by totorimi: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Anything they are discussing there wlll only end up postponing the dooms day therefore why not agree to part amicably it is not by force that one will be unequally yoked in a meaningless union that is toxic and parasitic. For long shall we continue like this, even the hausa/fulani know it tat they are forcing themselves on us.

Frankly speaking Biafra surviv even if they like let then inherit what wil kill them,we have always been a survivor so it is not new,
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:42am On Jun 15, 2017
The peace of Nigeria doesn't end in meetings.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by skedman(m): 4:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
really? Oya close down lagos and abuja airport and open up the Enugu airport.
Close down Lagos seaport, go and dredge calabar seaport so that Igbos can be importing from their Efik neighbour waterways .
Just do these two for Igbos. Ok? Can you?
you are a big dummy,i thought at least you must have attended an economics class because you cant differentiate what brings growth and development. I am sorry importation is never a tool for development rather it kills the economy. Igbos are the problem of nigeria you import virtually almost every product and it is affecting our foreign exchange .the igbos are not contributing any quota to our Gdp .you import your traditional wears and yet you are industrious .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 15, 2017
lexy2014:
jeez babe are u in Nigeria or do u no what we have and what we don't have?u sound like an alien. there are three sea ports serving d SS/SE axis, warri, port Harcourt and calabar sea ports.whichever of these 3 traders in d SE choose 2 use they are good. PH is even closer cos u can easily access aba from there. u don't need 2 close Lagos port cos all d ports are under d mgt of NPA. d question u should b asking is y do traders in d SE prefer Lagos 2d other 3 and y are ur political leaders and business men not complaining of d distance to and from Lagos when they have 3 ports in their backyard?again madam, y do u need 2 dredge calabar seaport? has anyone complained that d port can't accept large vessels or u just love d word "dredge"?

If you ask her .. she will tell you she graduated with first class from uni.

Just bribing and ban|ging their way through school... common logical deducation .. if a = 1, 1 = a ; they can't do

Abeg I don tire...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 4:33am On Jun 15, 2017
laudate:

I think it is orijin or kaikai! cheesy He says a Biafran embassy in Nigeria will protect the property and assets of the Igbo, if they breakaway. I don't know if he is going to hold a gun to the head of the Nigerian govt to force them to establish diplomatic ties with Biafra. It is this kind of delusion which made the rebels underestimate the federal side, that cost them the war.

What is smart about the fallacy and make-belief stories that he postulated? shocked Did you understand the deception he was weaving up there, or you just chose to swallow his half-baked hypothesis?
nigeria has diplomatic ties with somalia but wont have with biafra? The delusion belongs to u.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 5:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Why is it that igbo never shout biafra during Gej period? Hypocrates!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by emi14: 5:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Sunofgod:
Firstly - This concoction of random people are not 'Igbo' leaders....

Secondly, I'm sure they were there for something else.

Finally.........FTC MTFC's grin

Peace is virtue. If the Governors and religious leaders in SE are not in Ndi Igbo leadership I wounder what your dreaming. My take is unity but with equity and fairness.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 15, 2017
If markets and banks were opened people went there. Even the proponents of stay at home were seen on tv outdoors giving interviews.
greenermodels:

i won't engage in a meaningless argument with you, calling him names is beneath your status and i would like to remind you that he called for a sit at home protest which was actively opposed by the governors and those fraudsters sitting there with osibanjo yet he achieved a 100% compliance. he has also called for boycotting of elections while those thieves there are already campaigning for anambra elections and beyond, we would see whose voice the masses would heed.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by adimsmt: 6:01am On Jun 15, 2017
EverestdeBliu:
Igbos are the architect of their own misfortune, they should stop wailing already and try to address their cultural issues...The world has moved on.

Hey calm down, I am from the Southeast too, but its high time we started telling ourselves the truth.

I just arrived from Enugu few weeks ago, and where I stayed was very close to the airport and I saw flights taking off; Enugu airport is still in full operation.
And why should the Lagos seaport be closed? Because it's not in the Southeast? SMH

Now the problem is this, around 65% of the Igbos stay elsewhere in lieu of the Southeast, how do you expect the region to develop when our people barely stay and do business at home?

Why do people throw figures that defies common sense 65% my foot.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:
A dialogue is needed to calm the tribal unrest in the country. Nice one PYO. Let Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas put away their differences and build a great nation with the notion to err their sincere opinion through election to boot out incompetent government.

Our diversity as a nation is one of the reason we are top of the chart in terms of GDP in Africa.

USA is great today due to their diverse culture but what happened to soviet nation after Ukraine/romania referendum, Russia is still great but not as strong as it use to but ukraine/romania has been struggling since they opt out.
story. We dont want again. Lets go home.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Lightening: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2017
EverestdeBliu:
Igbos are the architect of their own misfortune, they should stop wailing already and try to address their cultural issues...The world has moved on.

Hey calm down, I am from the Southeast too, but its high time we started telling ourselves the truth.

I just arrived from Enugu few weeks ago, and where I stayed was very close to the airport and I saw flights taking off; Enugu airport is still in full operation.
And why should the Lagos seaport be closed? Because it's not in the Southeast? SMH

Now the problem is this, around 65% of the Igbos stay elsewhere in lieu of the Southeast, how do you expect the region to develop when our people barely stay and do business at home?

In other words, a region only develops when their inhabitants all live within the region. North and southwest are well developed because they seldom travel out of the region. Isn't it? BTW I know your mind will race to Lagos which is a NML.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2017
PedroJP:

Simple thing. Let then conduct a referendum for the benefit of doubt, then if the exits have it, we then start parting arrangements. Give us just three years, if Biafrans don't relocate back to East then chase them away if you feel you can't have them no more even as foreigners.

Military and paramilitary alone can accomodate a large number of our youths not to talk about agencies and Ministries that will be established to run the new nation.

So, just tell your leaders that we need due procedd otherwise we burn together. It is a curse being together with you guys, stop making it seem like we are having double ming seceding.
as in ehh. We would have military, police. Custom. Immigration. Agencies. Ministries etc jobs go nyaffu nyaffu.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Let who go?
Brooke60:
Let them goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Ejanla07: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2017
EverestdeBliu:

besides lagos state former capital... tell me any region more developed than south east... if u ve really travelled nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Oksman(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:
A dialogue is needed to calm the tribal unrest in the country. Nice one PYO. Let Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas put away their differences and build a great nation with the notion to err their sincere opinion through election to boot out incompetent government.

Our diversity as a nation is one of the reason we are top of the chart in terms of GDP in Africa.

USA is great today due to their diverse culture but what happened to soviet nation after Ukraine/romania referendum, Russia is still great but not as strong as it use to but ukraine/romania has been struggling since they opt out.

Romania was never part of the old Soviet union.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga keep quiet, who made you an Igbo??...keep impersonating ur ogbomosho kinsmen not Igbos cheesy

Nkita ree isi gi,onye mberibe, anuofia di ka gi. Meepee nu anya, open ur eyes. Nigeria is bond deal with it
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2017
PedroJP:

Simple thing. Let then conduct a referendum for the benefit of doubt, then if the exits have it, we then start parting arrangements. Give us just three years, if Biafrans don't relocate back to East then chase them away if you feel you can't have them no more even as foreigners.

Military and paramilitary alone can accomodate a large number of our youths not to talk about agencies and Ministries that will be established to run the new nation.

So, just tell your leaders that we need due procedd otherwise we burn together. It is a curse being together with you guys, stop making it seem like we are having double ming seceding.

Mossob and Ipod will fight another war for another 20 years for who will be president of Biafra like South-sudan.
Maybe Kanu and Nwazurike will break biafra into two countries again.

Enugu and Abia state will fight each other for where the Biafra capital will be sited.

You think to form a country is simple as ABCD.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

If only you can append to this 'how you can end the Bokoharam menace, the Fulani herdsmen killing spree and more importantly, deradicalize the mentality of the average Muslim up north, and lastly, restructure the country', all this in the very near future, then might one want to begin to listen to you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by darkckUSA: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2017
vicdom:
For those thinking of 2nd civil war and prospects of seizing Igbo properties;*

Biafra will come just like every other peaceful breakaway. Aside those peaceful protesters being killed presently, there'll be no gun shot fired over Biafras second and successful coming.

The fact is that majority Nigerians misconceive what secession entails and are thus paranoid about it, is their cup of tea.

The Igbos trooping up north on daily basis to live or trade doesn't stop Igbos from having their own country, United Kingdom created 4 separate home nations and yet, england is main home to Scottish, Welsh and Irish businesses.

The Igbos owning may be 70 % of homes, estates, plazas and hotels in lagos and abuja doesn't stop Igbos from owning their own country.

After all, Jews own America and come to Israel on visa and yet they're proudly Israelis.

The Igbos will still sell in Kano, lagos, abuja etc markets as foreigners with their Biafran embassy issuing them passports, better dignity & international standard protections just like Lebanese, Chinese etc that operate here.

The process of secession in international laws has advanced, and is no longer fight and acrimony like in 1967, so, my dear Fulani soldiers, stop spoiling for brutality and those waiting for abandoned property to seize, sorry to disappoint, but that ain't happening.
Igbos don't even need political leaders to guide them to Biafra. It is a movement and as such it is the masses that decide.

Check the process of the failed Scotland bid and the recent successful break up of nations across the world. They're masses driven.

Gordon Brown the former British PM, and all prominent Scottish politicians, celebrities and sportsmen all campaigned for Scotland not to secede, yet, they couldn't stop the plebiscite and Scotland nearly seceded, Britain conceded so much powers and autonomy to them, that Scotland has eaten it's cake and still has it. It is a country within a country.

Therefore Igbo prominent men and politicians will be no different and are not expected to fight for Biafra.
Modern secession is a vote thing, and the masses carry the vote in democracy, not wealthy individuals, so, those Aba protesting masses are the ones to decide, not coscharis & Rockview owners.

Biafra will eventually come, and it will bring with it, that illusive value and premium placed on the heads of poor Igbo traders in the north and other corners of nigeria.
This is because, they'll operate as expatriates with visas and a functional embassy of Biafra protecting them and taking up their grievances and forcing nigeria via international medium and laws to compensate adequately for their burnt goods or other infractions.

The Igbo federal civil servants, company and bank workers will transfer to the Biafran branches of same agencies, banks and firms and some logistics on pensions and savings will be worked out.

These things are orderly and the UN have perfected the art of dividing nations.

The Ijaw man fearing Igbo man taking his oil, should know that Igbos have oil & gas in four of their five states, plus coal etc. The Igbo will pay internationally determined prices to use wharfs that are close to them and buy oil & gas from their neighbors, so, fear not too much. Equally, under international maritime and aviation treaties, Biafrans must be allowed to use wharfs around them and pay the prices, unless the nation in question wants sanctions and pariah.
As most western nations have shown, it is not resources that make a country rich. As nigeria has also shown, abundance of resources don't make rich countries.

It is brain, grit, meritocracy, ingenuity and patriotism that advances a nation. The Niger deltans can yet join the movement rather than sit and doubt Noah while he builds the ark.
Anyways, the present arrangement the Niger delta has in nigeria is the worse arrangement for a resource rich area in any part of the world, and I authoritatively tell you this

Infact thus so far this is the most intelligent and sensible post on this Biafra issue... this is not 1960s when innocent people were brutally murdered and their properties confiscated.. Biafra will come in its own time. Not by violence or war but a mutual agreement with all tribes.. just like you said there is oil even in my village in Anambra. They are being saved as Nigeria future oil reserve. There is coal in Enugu state.. these are major exports.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by nothernstar: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2017
janellemonae:

So there are good roads in all other states in Nigeria apart from d east. And OBJ funded all federal universities in Nigeria apart from those in d east. So it is only ASUU eastern chapter dt goes on strike??

U just open ur mouth and spout lies. And what do u mean by who wins?? Is it a competition?? I swear u guys have psychological problems. You may call us names. No problem with. It's tipical of human. What I said is evidence. Pls take your time and see this present budget that was part and see why our agitation is justified or not. Treat us equally Biafra agitation will die a natural death.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Mossob and Ipod will fight another war for another 20 years for who will be president of Biafra like South-sudan.
Maybe Kanu and Nwazurike will break biafra into two countries again.

Enugu and Abia state will fight each other for where the Biafra capital will be sited.

You think to form a country is simple as ABCD.
Keep dreaming.

We are not barbaarians like your people. We are way too civilised to descend to that level. If Nigeria has been constituted by just Igbos from the very beginning, there wouldn't have been civil war recorded in our history.

Fact is, as civil and ideal patriotic citizens, we will make compromise where necessary.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Biafraxit:

Only now does the Nigerian government know what hate speech is, thanks to Arewa youths. Read this headline from the Presidency:

"THOSE PROMOTING HATE SPEECHES, VIOLENCE WILL FACE FULL WRATH OF THE LAW – ACTING PRESIDENT OSINBAJO"

Northerners have been lampooned for over sixty years by the southern press. Nobody said it's hate speech. Northern leaders have been vilified and killed. The perpetrators were considered heroes. That wasn't a "disruption (sic) of life and property."

Now that some northern youths have expressed their opinion, Nigeria has suddenly realized what hate speech is. Good. Let's see what Osinbajo's government will do next time FFK speaks on behalf of the south.

Northern youths do not need to be tolerant to insults as their elders were. It's their today. It's their tomorrow. Let them define the terms of their times.

I'm afraid that the good call from our amiable Ag. President is belated.This ought to have come since and not when the Arewa youths woked up.

Yes. We are for one Nigeria but only as equal partners in honour and rights. Let Igboland be open to all Nigerians. Let them allow other Nigerians acquire property and run businesses in Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri, Onitcha, Nnewi and Aba. Let their institutions admit our children.

As far back as 1982, I haven't seen a single Yoruba business in Umuahia when I served there for one year. When someone came to the town with a Lagos Yellow Bus one morning, I saw group of Igbo men chase him out of the town. Is this how the Igbo would reward other Nigerians who offered them unlimited access to economic opportunities in Lagos, Kano, Maiduguri or Port Harcourt? Are we living in the same country? Come on. Wake up.

Let their leaders - if they have any - condemn and end the call for Biafra, not rewarding Kanu with jeeps and money. Then, and only then, would other Nigerians consider them as serious partners in the Nigeria Project. So far, their misconduct, now and before, shows that they cannot be entrusted with political authority. That's the bitter truth. Take it or love it.

Would the Igbo be better on their own? Nigerians now are saying, yes. Biafra request granted. Oya now! Leave the zoo. Ngwa no! If you can't, then shut up and behave well.

Dr Aliyu Tilde.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by AdeKamal(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Those are not our leaders...our only leader is Nnamdi KANU.

Osibanjo should come to Afara Ibeku

Let's work collectively.. Wisdom can be learnt actually.. A bold step there (thumbs up) #One Nigeria
Together we can

God bless me, my family and country
#Forward movement
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Igboesika: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2017
vicdom:

Biafra will come just like every other peaceful breakaway. Aside those peaceful protesters being killed presently, there'll be no gun shot fired over Biafras second and successful coming.

The fact is that majority Nigerians misconceive what secession entails and are thus paranoid about it, is their cup of tea.

The Igbos trooping up north on daily basis to live or trade doesn't stop Igbos from having their own country, United Kingdom created 4 separate home nations and yet, england is main home to Scottish, Welsh and Irish businesses.

The Igbos owning may be 70 % of homes, estates, plazas and hotels in lagos and abuja doesn't stop Igbos from owning their own country.

After all, Jews own America and come to Israel on visa and yet they're proudly Israelis.

The Igbos will still sell in Kano, lagos, abuja etc markets as foreigners with their Biafran embassy issuing them passports, better dignity & international standard protections just like Lebanese, Chinese etc that operate here.

The process of secession in international laws has advanced, and is no longer fight and acrimony like in 1967, so, my dear Fulani soldiers, stop spoiling for brutality and those waiting for abandoned property to seize, sorry to disappoint, but that ain't happening.
Igbos don't even need political leaders to guide them to Biafra. It is a movement and as such it is the masses that decide.

Check the process of the failed Scotland bid and the recent successful break up of nations across the world. They're masses driven.

Gordon Brown the former British PM, and all prominent Scottish politicians, celebrities and sportsmen all campaigned for Scotland not to secede, yet, they couldn't stop the plebiscite and Scotland nearly seceded, Britain conceded so much powers and autonomy to them, that Scotland has eaten it's cake and still has it. It is a country within a country.

Therefore Igbo prominent men and politicians will be no different and are not expected to fight for Biafra.
Modern secession is a vote thing, and the masses carry the vote in democracy, not wealthy individuals, so, those Aba protesting masses are the ones to decide, not coscharis & Rockview owners.

Biafra will eventually come, and it will bring with it, that illusive value and premium placed on the heads of poor Igbo traders in the north and other corners of nigeria.
This is because, they'll operate as expatriates with visas and a functional embassy of Biafra protecting them and taking up their grievances and forcing nigeria via international medium and laws to compensate adequately for their burnt goods or other infractions.

The Igbo federal civil servants, company and bank workers will transfer to the Biafran branches of same agencies, banks and firms and some logistics on pensions and savings will be worked out.

The Ijaw man fearing Igbo man taking his oil, should know that Igbos have oil & gas in four of their five states, plus coal etc. The Igbo will pay internationally determined prices to use wharfs that are close to them and buy oil & gas from their neighbors, so, fear not too much. Equally, under international maritime and aviation treaties, Biafrans must be allowed to use wharfs around them and pay the prices, unless the nation in question wants sanctions and pariah.
As most western nations have shown, it is not resources that make a country rich. As nigeria has also shown, abundance of resources don't make rich countries.

It is brain, grit, meritocracy, ingenuity and patriotism that advances a nation. The Niger deltans can yet join the movement rather than sit and doubt Noah while he builds the ark.
Anyways, the present arrangement the Niger delta has in nigeria is the worse arrangement for a resource rich area in any part of the world, and I authoritatively tell you this
You have said it all .God bless you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Xeeman:

Nice write up. I cherished your hate free posting wch I never observe from Biafran agitators.
However if Igbos are to continue their businesses in other regions of the country, why do we have to divide ourselves?
Your people are spoiling the morality of our society here in the North;go to sabon Gari area in kano you'll see that all social and criminal vices are committed there, so if we divide and still live together then the problem continue.
Another example is the case of Evans, the notorious kidnapper from Anambra but he mainly operate in Lagos.
I wish you war free Biafra but at the same time pray for your peoples safe departure.

Your selective criticism will not fly Mr, How are they spoiling morality in your society when it is already littered with terrorism and sodomists which your people seem to have adopted as ways of life. How is the Evans kidnaper worse than your thousands of herdsmen brothers who seem to have the governments backing in Kidnaping for even a bowl of rice, raping and murdering people all over the south? Now leverage it against what you said and get back to me Mr morality.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
flamingREED:

If only you can append to this 'how you can end the Bokoharam menace, the Fulani herdsmen killing spree and more importantly, deradicalize the mentality of the average Muslim up north, and lastly, restructure the country', all this in the very near future, then might one want to begin to listen to you.

I support restructuring
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Erotik:
THIS ARTICLE IS THE BOMB!
Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North
Who actually has the padlock?? Who has the keys??
By Bishops Edwin
This Hausa man took a deep cut of his gworo and said to me, "Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war"..
I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad locks"..
First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the south south and another without the south south.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation from growing? In this era of Antonov An-225 Hercules planes that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high speed broad band Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania, Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee gini?? Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa to Aba.. Rwanda without a StreamPort nor RiverPort, not to talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy!
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) have a peninsulaic access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while landlocked countries like Luxembourg, Austria and Germany are waxing strong.. As in ha kwu chim n'ala...
In Asia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai are not only landlocked but desert locked and how has that affected them?.. Who sea epp??
If the SS is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)..
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the SS.. Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this gworo now, so you can have what to eat then...
On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafra land.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the south east, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km.. I don't see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and muscled the strengths of their population into development.. Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!
On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer.. In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there were millionaires already in Biafra land, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that he was rewarded with a VP seat... Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??
The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tone with the 21st century...
On separations meaning a war.. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war, what about Eritrea? Singapore and Malaysia??.. There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you mallam, eshi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya!..
The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spirituallocked, psycholocked, greedlocked, futurelocked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still think its about PDP vs APC.

You just made my day. May your days on this clime be long and even when you decide to transition to the other side, May you find a lofty place in the halls of your fathers...
Chukwu gozie gi..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by dembularrr: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2017
vicdom:

The fact is that majority Nigerians misconceive what secession entails and are thus paranoid about it, is their cup of tea. G

Sense making comment. A rarity in the army of daft youths here
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by YorubaMod(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
winterfell007:

Nkita ree isi gi,onye mberibe, anuofia di ka gi. Meepee nu anya, open ur eyes. Nigeria is bond deal with it
You're a big clown..Afonja..i won't reply you again,..Unity beggars...
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by orisa37: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Yemi in a tete-a-tete with all our "Agulechambers"of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by dinggle: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Arrest the Northern youths for treason, then you can start consultation....those leaders dont speak for Igbos.......I can find Kanu on the list...they are Igbos who sellout for money.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) by Stanley26(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga sit the Bleep down Afonja, you're from south-east and Nnamdi Kanu is not ur leader ,then you must be stupid, go and revalidate ur brain..Envious Afonjas

U have nothing else to say rather than rain insult which is the way of ipob youths in approaching critics,
u can't force a criminal on me as my leader
a bum onye Igbo oooo stop being sentimental ,let me throw to u some questions if u can give me a satisfactory answer then I ll join nnamdi KANU in his quest
1)y was his agitation mild durning Good luck's tenure?
2)who re his sponsors? of course he HV some
3)if Biafra is to come what is to be used to sustain Biafra? just in Anambra state I know how much each shop pay as an avenue to generate IGR despite receiving federal allocation
4)what system of government ll be practiced? all I see is toutocracy where by intimidation of the masses by the touts who re in Ipob ,those in Anambra state can testify that we experience this daily
5)re u ready to face the religious war that ll surface in Biafra? Note that nnamdi KANU is trying to impose Judaism on Biafra.............

Sir am not against dividing our country but nothing is set for such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.