Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? (2488 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Busybody2(f): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
A man with bulge[size=14pt]s[/size] in the right place[size=14pt]s[/size] lipsrsealed cool cool cool cool
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by kkkossy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
Naija Girls and their blah blah blah, I feel girls dat blab so much abt d kind of guy they wnt ar girls dat have nothing 2 offer,let alone expecting perfection 4rm a guy. Pls!
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by uwani(f): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
An arrogant rich man, looks no matter as far as money dey flow.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by rerute1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
Ladies who respect themselves and are not waka - jugbe, not flirters
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2010
Nonsense post , nonsense poster. ~~Sighs~~
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Fennie(f): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2010
I love a guy who knows the drill.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by ebila(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2010
@Post,
In terms of physical beauty,i would've just luvd to mould her myself,but i can have b physical beauty n hav d oda fins dat i want now can i? grin grin grin
Oda fins includes;
Must like to read(cos only den will she speak well,gain intelligence n brilliance)
Must like music
Must be confident
Must hav a good sense of humour
Must be open-minded

I no mention too much! grin grin grin
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by chidipupay(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
A lady that likes money very well. will attract me
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
chidipupay:

A lady that likes money very well. will attract me
see this poor man wey never feed himself finish.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by whitelexi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
Fennie:

I love a guy who knows the drill.

Now that u put it that way, i'm monitoring u closely!
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Iwaman(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2010
4 me , i need an educated woman, gud hearted, friendly, God-fearin, beautiful, sexy, and i hate quarrelers.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2010
mama-gee:

A no-smelling gentle man, a man who wouldn't wear sunglasses to look handsome
A man who wouldn't open yellow teeth all in the name of taking pictures, a man whose
Fingernails aren't like those of the chimps, a man whose well groomed and not when I put my hands
on his hair, I'll see dust in them or feel things like ants on my palms. that's all I need

Can we hook up then?.
I got all you want baby, I got the caring attitude and everything.

What else.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by H2O2: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2010
Busy Body is that you in that photo? I would have pimped you in your hey days
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by BeautfulB(f): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
What attracts me to a guy:

He must be God fearing
Intelligent man,
A guy that has a focus,
That dresses officially,
Someone that has self-control, a caring guy
And that knows how to workon bed
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by uniqued(f): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
mama-gee:

A no-smelling gentle man, a man who wouldn't wear sunglasses to look handsome
A man who wouldn't open yellow teeth all in the name of taking pictures, a man whose
Fingernails aren't like those of the chimps, a man whose well groomed and not when I put my hands
on his hair, I'll see dust in them or feel things like ants on my palms. that's all I need

lool. funi comment but true.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg uall shud stop deceivin your self wen the time comes to marry or if u are married your guy cannot have all the qualities u want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Know Whom To Marry? / Never Under-estimate The Power Of "i Love You" / I Believe I'm About To Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.