Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" (47942 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alright.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
kiddoiLL:
una don start....... una knw how many pastors n churches dey pray against kidnappers ?

But someone must 'patent' the kidnapping prayers and take the credit.

This time Daddy Enoch was FTC. 'first to comment', so the credit goes to him.

I was actually expecting a video from the synagogue prophesying the arrest of Evans.

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Ayjuri: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
I Love This Man, Very Humble

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
And I fit say nah my own God answer sef... Mtcheeeeew

Let me go and pray for millions to be in my aKant next week jare..

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Sterope(f): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
What do we do? No be only you for the matter.

Monalisa185:
okay ooo, just when I thought Nigerians tribalise everything, they also.want to "religionalize" the rest as well... Well, what do I now??
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by iamtardey: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
e je ka gboran jere undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by GistFullGround: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Una don start to dey ascribe powers to a mortal!

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by fatiaforreal: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
God answers prayers. I believe many Nigerians prayed and are still praying against kidnappers, but to attribute Evans arrest to anyone's particular prayer is another thing entirely. Let us be realistic, the police did a hell of a job on this very arrest, they deployed some technology and I think Aba Kyari deserves more accolades on this.
The next prayer point for Nigerians, and the next port of call for the police force is the BADOO!

4 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by slimbj: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gerrout with your religious bullcrap

3 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by cold(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
A greater con man praying for lesser con men to be arrested. Cool story bro

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Bullhari007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
everybody is just trying to take credit on Evans arrest, even yellowbar pastors are not left behind....

3 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by mckazzy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tales by moonlight. Abeg say something else.

4 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by doubleZ88(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
haters will call dis one a coincidence nw.

hw about d one Bishop oyedepo who declared 7hr ultimatum to release their victim and exactly 3mins to d 7th hour she was released. those who believe in God will not say its a coincidence while d rest can hug transformer.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Primebuilders(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
It was a coincidence. Oya make him pray make boko haram stop. If he can't he can't do that one na coincidence for this one. OK what of the remaining hundreds of kidnappers still walking free. Abi the prayer no reach there side

7 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
must we link events to one another?? before now that he was caught, they haven't been praying? we need prayers to make our corrupt politicians sick and unhealthy to vomit and return all stolen wealth, resources n assets to make our country conducive.
aren't there kidnappers running their shows as we speak? let's remove this mantra called religion from our hormones...

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by AyamConfidence(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
We spiritualize almost everything in this nation that's why we are always backward

So, prayer is all we need for a kidnapper to be arrested and brought to justice?
oga Tosin I don give up on Naija matter since.....everything has a spiritual side.....instead for police to work and investigate, they will be holding prayer meetings hoping the criminals will play into the station.... I'm sick of it all mehn

7 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Total rubbish

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Wolfbrother(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Siggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... when will you people have sense

6 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Onyinye15:
Evans gist has taken over the whereabout of Buhari

its amazed me to see that you are the only one using your brain correctly. Evans story is just a distraction by the governments... Click follow button, would follow back. Thumbs up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by AZeD1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
This post is exactly why Nigeria is the way it is.

8 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by smudge2079(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm..... grin grin grin grin. Another person said it was because of the hallelujah challenge.

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by zcee: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
This kyn story go dey sweet gullible church women....i pity for Africans we ar too backward that s y the westerners ar far beta dan us....

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by OtemAtum: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1
And DieZani Allison had been going from one church to the other for cure to her cancer but this your god keeps failing to help her. I thought they said a whistleblower did the job. Was Adeboye the whistleblower?

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by OtemAtum: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
doubleZ88:
haters will call dis one a coincidence nw.

hw about d one Bishop oyedepo who declared 7hr ultimatum to release their victim and exactly 3mins to d 7th hour she was released. those who believe in God will not say its a coincidence while d rest can hug transformer.
3 mins to 7th hour was exactly the time bank alert sounded grin grin. Ransom was paid, release was done, simple mathematics.

7 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Dom1980(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chai bloggers won kill me with headache.

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Their Mumu don do.......churches and mosques being between Nigerians and their God is the real problem......pray to God on your own without going to churches and mosques and you will see the real reason we can never get there!!!!we the wise ones don collect RP for better European countries

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by RexyDon(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is indeed God at work. I partook in this prayer.
quote author=CEONAIJATUBE post=57520595]The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by juman(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
chukslawrence:
Africa why? Weeping in Chinese for Nigeria backwardness cry

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by IamEvans: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Everybody is now using me to shine. This is unfair. cry cry cry
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by DontCallMePale: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1
[left][/left]

Delusional band of people. His prayers helped catch Evans, abi. I wonder why his prayers haven't stopped world hunger or ensured world peace

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Rhea(f): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
BABA ! LETS PRAY MORE.. THERE ARE STILL MANY UNCAUGHT EVANS IN THIS COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM

The mugu don get sore throat overnight cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.