Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" (47941 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by babyjanye(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2017
chuose2:
how come Adeboye never prayer against Boko Haram or fulani herdsmen?

Adeboye na yahoo yahoo pastor. angry

Every idle word you utter here on earth will be judged by God on the last day, so make sure u say what you know personally not on assumption.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Yeah right - deluded religious folk!

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
babyjanye:

Every idle word you utter here on earth will be judged by God on the last day, so make sure u say what you know personally not on assumption.

But he is a yahoo pastor, no ?
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by greatman247(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2017
They sha want to ascribe good news to their pastor by all means. I can bet he never saw this coming, just a normal prayer point most peeps pray everyday.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by boxxy(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”
AMEN

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Martinez19(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
babyjanye:

Shut it joor! angry

If you won't use common sense, allow others that are ready to. Mental slavery fear techniques and a pathetic gullibility is keeping people from speaking against these charlatans called men of God. Mind you, E.A Adeboye is a fraud.

I am in my house come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Martinez19(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
greatman247:
They sha want to ascribe good news to their pastor by all means. I can bet he never saw this coming, just a normal prayer point most peeps pray everyday.
Don't mind the sheeples. They will forever remain sheeples if something is not done.

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by bigtt76(f): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
They've started again ....soon they will say TB Joshua predicted it grin
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by zheroes(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
I really do think the OP has malaria fever then those that clicked like have typhoid fever. In all they need deliverance!!!! Spits on thread!!!!!!!
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by feranming(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Amen in Jesus Name. Fire of God will consume all other evil perpetrators in our lives, homes, and this nation in Jesus name.
CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by chuose2: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
babyjanye:

No need abusing me. angry

tell us why Adeboye never pray against Boko Haram dem & Fulani Herdsmen? grin

here is proof Adeboye na yahoo yahoo pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Martinez19(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
chuose2:

No need abusing me. angry

tell us why Adeboye never pray against Boko Haram dem & Fulani Herdsmen? grin

here is proof Adeboye na yahoo yahoo pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
anyone who watchs those videos and still think that E.A. Adeboye is genuine is just plain stupid. That persons thinking and deductive process should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by vislabraye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
doubleZ88:
haters will call dis one a coincidence nw.

hw about d one Bishop oyedepo who declared 7hr ultimatum to release their victim and exactly 3mins to d 7th hour she was released. those who believe in God will not say its a coincidence while d rest can hug transformer.

Prayer works, no doubt about it. But can we absolutely link the capture of Evans to pastor Adeboye's prayers ? Well, it's difficult to say !
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by doubleZ88(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
3 mins to 7th hour was exactly the time bank alert sounded grin grin. Ransom was paid, release was done, simple mathematics.

as i said earlier
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by OtemAtum: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
doubleZ88:
haters will call dis one a coincidence nw.

hw about d one Bishop oyedepo who declared 7hr ultimatum to release their victim and exactly 3mins to d 7th hour she was released. those who believe in God will not say its a coincidence while d rest can hug transformer.
Wait are u still this gullible? Hmm.well I have some dirty secrets about thief oyedepo which I'll keep for now. Who even told you that all kidnappers are really kidnappers in the first place? We have stagemanaged bushmanaged kidnapping too and it's what we have more in vogue being perpetrated by most nigerian pastors.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by doubleZ88(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Wait are u still this gullible? Hmm.well I have some dirty secrets about thief oyedepo which I'll keep for now. Who even told you that all kidnappers are really kidnappers in the first place? We have stagemanaged bushmanaged kidnapping too and it's what we have more in vogue being perpetrated by most nigerian pastors.

yeah same thing they did to jesus. He was accused of many things but there were still people who believed him.

so as i said earlier, its left for u. either call it religious buhaha or true talk, its on u
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by OtemAtum: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
doubleZ88:

yeah same thing they did to jesus. He was accused of many things but there were still people who believed him.

so as i said earlier, its left for u. either call it religious buhaha or true talk, its on u

don't be ridiculous. Whenever I'm talking about real people, stop bringing in fictitious people @Jesus. The real human being was Faulkin of the Neanderthal period, jesus was a fictitious character written based on Faulkin. I'll give you the quotation on the birth of the real persn Faulkin later.

Here
Doctufos:

DOCTUFOS: Adspiramen 7:11-20

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Nymphidis asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Nymphidis raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by doubleZ88(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

don't be ridiculous. Whenever I'm talking about real people, stop bringing in fictitious people @Jesus. The real human being was Faulkin of the Neanderthal period, jesus was a fictitious character written based on Faulkin. I'll give you the quotation on the birth of the real persn Faulkin later.

Here .

everyone ​has equal rights to believe in anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.